InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Thieves put Theives in Their Place ❯ The Start of it All ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Right and wrong is not how we look at the things we do. We look at it as wrong and boring. We aren't bored that often so that says something. It's not that we're out of control although if you ever talk to some one that we knew before our lives turned to that of one of complete crime that's all we were. They made deals with gangs, and thieves, they don't listen to their parents, their a disappointment, sounds sweet huh? We knew what we did was wrong by their standers, and we didn't care. All that mattered was that we were orphans, our parents weren't our parents, and anyone that even thinks they can break us down…well, heh, I hope God likes them.

 

Who are we? We are Kagome and Sango. Sango is my older sister we would say. We really aren't related but we might as well be. She's twenty and I'm eight-teen. We're both miko's. We aren't dark we just don't care about anyone but ourselves. We don't kill people we just steal from them. I guess that's where we can start our story…

 

"Sango, where are we going to go?" Kagome asked as they ran faster threw the maze of allies. They had gotten caught stealing jewels, money, and other things, not that they got away with anything. Kagome didn't like the feeling she was getting, the people behind them were scared. That couldn't have been a good thing.

 

"Kagome, did they just turn around?" Sango said as she skidded to a stop looking behind them. Kagome did the same thing, and then looked around not completely comfortable as to the fact, that people who were promising them a nice small cell in jail had just turned tail and they didn't have something to do with it. "Something in this place is the problem."

 

"Most likely just shadows looking like something." Kagome said turning in a circle. Something was there, and she knew she was wrong.

 

"Since when do shadows make noise?" Sango asked standing back to back with Kagome her dagger out.

 

"Since fate turned on us…" Kagome said grabbing Sango's free hand and running in front of her. Whatever it was behind her and in front of Sango, Kagome thought she would help make a run for it.

 

"Kagome we can't run forever and that thing or things are fast." Sango said looking behind them. They stopped in the middle of an intersection of allies. Kagome turned to Sango smirking in anticipation of what Sango was about to say, "Let's just save us some time then."

 

"Right." Kagome said her smirk still in place. Kagome planted her feet looking around; she could feel her power spiking. It was some kind of rush when it happened. Whatever was after them had left.

 

"Kagome it went away…" Sango said relaxing.

 

"Yeah I guess it didn't want to mess with us." Kagome said proudly. She relaxed to looking around. "Let's go find a place to stay the night."

 

"Yeah, let's stay in that hotel up ahead." Sango said leading after they walked out of the ally. They walked in and got a room. Sango gave Kagome her key and went up to the room while Kagome went to check out around the hotel. That's usually how it was, Sango would go up to bed and Kagome would look around the place around there, and come up later.

 

Kagome had walked pretty far down the street looking in the store's that were now closed. She didn't want to head back to Sango. She could tell that someone was following her, most likely what ever it was before. It was trying to be sneaky, it was a few feet back away from her, she didn't want to turn around and look that would show that she knew that who ever it was, was back there. Kagome stopped leaning against a wall looking around like she was figuring out where to go next.

 

Then a guy with white/silver hair walked up he was in black baggie pants and a blood red top, and on top of his head were two little dog ears. He was getting closer and didn't seem to care too much that Kagome was just standing there, but she had stooped looking around. He stopped in front of her still facing in the direction he was going and said with a smirk, "Little miko's shouldn't be out all on their own."

 

He looked at the girl through the side of his eye. She was wearing baggie blue jeans and a black top. She wore her pants loosely around her hips and her top although it was a little baggie showed a bit of her stomach; all in all he thought she looked hot.

 

Kagome looked away still very relaxed and said, "I'm not as little as I seem."

 

He thought the fact that she was showing him no respect was quite amusing, considering he could hurt her rather bad, her being off guard, and not to mention too relaxed even though her miko powers were spiking. "By the way little miko what are you doing out in a bad part of town like this? Also leaving you're little friend alone isn't a very wise thing to do."

 

Kagome stood up straight ready to hit him, "What did you do with my sister?"

 

"You two aren't related I would have been able to smell it, but I haven't and won't be doing anything to her." he said turning towards her smirking bigger. "My friend Miroku is with her, so I'm sure nothing bad will happen."

 

"You bastard." Kagome said as she started to walk away back in the direction of the hotel. She was pulled back into his hard chest after taking not three steps.

 

"Kagome…where do you think you're going…it's dangerous out here…" He breathed in her ear. She had stopped moving when he stopped talking but then she started up again.

 

"Get the hell away from me….." Kagome trailed off forgetting that she had nothing to call him by.

 

"Inuyasha." He said giving her a name and moving her into the ally next to them, and turning her around pushing her up against the wall.

 

"Like I care now let me go!" Kagome screamed trying to get away.

 

"Calm down, you don't want to be too loud we don't want to attract the attention of any people who might call the police?" Inuyasha said smiling.

 

Kagome shut her mouth and glared at him then punched him in the stomach saying, "I don't care now get away from me so I can get to my sister."

 

Inuyasha didn't even budge, and it didn't hurt but he grabbed both her hands in one of his and held them above her head. "Dumb little thief, do you know how much you ruined my heist? Did you even know that I run all of the thievery that goes on in this town hmm? Of course not because you're a wandering little thief and normally I have no problem with something being stolen without my consent by people that leave right afterwards, but when they do something stupid and ruin it for me, then I have a problem with it." Inuyasha by the end was baring his fangs at her.