InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together You and Me ❯ Waking Up ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
italics- character thinking to him/herself

Last time in "Together You and Me"

Sessho-
Sesshomaru walked into the castle as Rin had stopped "remembering" him and went back to picking her flowers. The child was making him soft, he’d even say he liked her.

Inuyasha and The Gang-
Now Miroku realized that he had two hot tempers on his hands, ‘what will happen without Kagome?

Chapter Four: Waking Up

Two days later.

Ok, so I woke up in a bed, so naturally I thought I was at home, otherwise I would’ve been on the ground. I got up and realized I wasn’t, it was a big shock. "Where the hell am I?!"

"I would prefer it if you didn’t shout inside my castle woman." I had been informed that the woman was awake, just wonderful for me. I was already outside the door when I heard her shouting. Why in the Seven Hells was she shouting in a place like this, when she should’ve been fretting? Ignorant woman, she isn’t outside, or maybe she is just stupid, humans.

"Oh Kami" She muttered. I realized it now "I’m in your castle?" Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, "I thought you had some sense, but you are a regular human, dense." He was talking more to himself, because he always was but this woman was even denser than a regular human, she had a retort! "Well sorry I’m not a she-demon Mr. High and Mighty!" Before she finished her sentence she was in the air by her hair, feeling it was going to rip out any second.

"You should remember who is in control in this castle wench, and it’s not you. Hold your tongue and do as I say, or you shall die in one fatal sweep, do you understand?" Kagome just nodded, the pain keeping her from speaking. It felt like Sesshomaru was pulling tighter every minute, as if saying in head ’Can you feel this now? Now? Now?’ It was annoying And painful.

"Good, maybe if you prove you aren’t so dense I will let you nursemaid Rin." He slightly smirked at his own remark.

"Yes Sesshomaru" She replied gritting her teeth.

"You will address me as Lord Sesshomaru wench." He snapped back pulling her hair again.

"Yes Lord Sesshomaru" She snapped back biting her tongue.

Better He thought as he laughed maniacally, mentally of course.

**********

Inuyasha and the Gang

"Okay we’re going to go get Kagome now, so keep up." Inuyasha demanded

"It’s not like the wells that far Inuyasha." Sango replied

That made Inuyasha sweat drop, Oh yea, "Well I know that Sango, you humans are just so slow, you might even get lost on the way to the well." Haha saved myself

"Well if you had half a brain, you wouldn’t have said it in the first place, now would you?" Sango sneered.

Oh no! Miroku and Shippo thought simultaneously

"Well at least I’m not human!" Inuyasha shouted

"Oh yes you are!" Sango shouted back

"Only half!"

"You’re still human!"

"Well at least I’m no weak girl!" Inuyasha spat

"I’d rather be a girl than a cocky man!" She spat back giving him a red eye. (pulling down your bottom eye lid and sticking out your tongue)

**********

Kagome and Rin

Ok I can be a good girl for a while, I guess. "Hi there, what’s you name?" Kagome asked from behind the girl picking flowers.

"Rin’s name is Rin, what’s your name?"

"I’m Kagome, would you mind telling me who that guy is?" She asked pointing to a guard watching the two.

"That’s Kippe-chan! He watched Rin all the time." She told Kagome smiling picking flowers again.

"I see, well do you want to play a game with me?" She asked politely.

"Yes, yes Rin wants to play!"

"Well in this game you hide and I’ll count then go find you, okay?"

"Okay! Rin will hide!"

"Okay go hide while I count Rin, each, nee, san..." She saw the guard looking skeptically while Rin went to hide.

Rin was pretty easy to find, seeing as she was hidden behind a nearby tree. Then they play again and again until dark when they ate and took baths. They went to sleep then, well Rin did. Kagome sat up in bed and tried to come up with an escape plan.

If I try to escape will I make it? Can I come up with a good enough plan in order to even get close? Will he even notice? Oh No! Is anyone even looking for me? Will they know I was kidnapped? Will they come looking for me? How will they find me if I leave? They think I left anyway right?

As Kagome thought she drifted off into a deep slumber with one thing going through her mind, I will escape this place.

**********

Inuyasha and The Gang

"I don’t have time for you Sango, we can continue this some other time, and right now I have to go get Kagome !" He told her bluntly

"Well Kagome wants you to leave her alone. Why else would she have left?" She replied cattily

"Maybe because of you Sango! Did you happen to tell her she was fat recently? Hmmmmm?" He sneered

"Why would I do that, you are the one that is always always hurting her! You love her and Kikyo? I don’t think so!"

"Well I love her!"

"How do we know you won’t go running off with Kikyo once you have Kagome back? You always do this to her! You have her all happy, then you shatter her heart into a million pieces. She finally mends her heart and you do it all over again! How can we trust you any more?! We want her to be happy and you don‘t make her happy, all you do is hurt her!" She shouted gasping for air.

Inuyasha just let her words sink into him, Is it so obvious to everyone else that I constantly hurt her? I want her happiness too, but is she really happy without me? He ran to the well planning to go retrieve her, hoping what Sango had just said wouldn’t come true, I really do want her to be happy.

When he was half way, he turned to think. He knew he always rushed into things, now he wanted to change. He wanted to change so Kagome would be happy, "Kagome.." Her name made him feel things inside that he hadn’t since Kikyou. I know that those feeling mean that I really do love her. Kikyou might make me feel those things later on though. I don’t want to lose the chance to have that with her again. I know she has betrayed us in the past, but she loves me I know it. What we had back then lasts forever, or at least I hope they do. When I’m with her I just want to hold her, she brings back things I want to have!

Ok I have to let go of Kagome, I have been granted a second chance with Kikyou and I have to take it while I can! I’ll just go and tell her I’m ok with her staying in her own time. There she can be a normal woman. What is it with me and ‘special’ women? All they want is to be a normal women.

So he went to tell Kagome that they would part forever. Little did he know....

**********

Kagome and Sesshomaru

Ok, time to take out phase one of operation ‘Freedom’. Kagome had started yet another game of hide and seek, except this time they were playing in the garden maze. Every time they would play this game "Kippe" would fall half-asleep, though she didn’t doubt his skill when he woke up. Rin was hiding and Kagome was at 49. She set out to ‘find Rin’ she shouted things like, "hmm where could Rin be? Oh this is so hard! Rin sure is good at this!" Soon she was out of the maze and running as quickly as she could while keeping quiet.

He’d been watching the wench with a close eye since she came. She seemed to like this game where Rin would hide and the girl would seek her out. They played over and over ever since she had awoken, until ‘Oh so trusted’ Kippe would be falling asleep at his station. Today he saw the point of these repetitions, the girl was running. Towards Inuyasha’s Forest, enraged he quickly jumped out his, conveniently located, window and landed on his cloud when it formed under his feet.

He followed her from a distance, and realized she wasn’t headed to Inuyasha. She was going to her well, Inuyasha was headed there, but Sesshomaru sensed no anger or frustration. It wasn’t time yet, he sped up and landed in front of her. "What do you think you’re doing women?" He asked rhetorically.

"Uh, well I..."
He didn’t let the stupid woman finish as he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder (like a sack of potatoes) and sped off. They got a few hundred miles in minutes then he jumped up to his cloud, as they, made their way back to the castle. Then she opened her mouth.

Oh my god! I was caught! He’s going to kill me for sure! Wait he needs me for the Tetsauiga, *sigh*. Wow I’m actually glad I’m an object only meant for trade! I can’t believe he just picked me up like that! Oh the nerve of him! Mr. Lordie Lord Man! Jeez, well I guess I’m ‘only a stupid human’ Oh yea!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed.

**********

Inuyasha

He got to the well and smelled Sesshomaru and Kagome, seeming to have struggled with each other. "That fat bastard!" He raced off to tell the group that he had to go save Kagome. Then he stopped, would she want him to go and save her? After all she did leave because of him, even though he’d never admit it to Sango.

Well, weather or not she wanted to be saved she was going to be. He decided to think while he ran. How dare he take Kagome! What a perfect time too! Kami what am I going to do? Give up the Tetsauiga, surely that’s what he is after. No Kikyou can help us, but should I bring her along? So soon after Kagome tried to leave because of her? Yes, I’ll do whatever I damn well please!

Now that he was at the campsite he needed to tell the group and go to get Kikyou. Great another thing I have to save her from! She left and I still have to save her! With all the people it would take them at least two weeks to get there! They could cut it down to one with Kikyou on his back and the others riding Kirara. The humans though, ridding themselves of waste, food, rest, water, hygiene, humans were such trouble!

He decided to get Kikyou first so the group couldn’t argue about taking her, of course they would want to save Kagome first thing. She had all of their loyalty, even his. I’ll really miss that bitch...


*****Chap Fin******


So, is this long enough or longer? (I'll only go so far) haha well I took a long time but these weeks have been hectic with school, sports, and outside school things. My family from over seas is coming and my brother recently went over seas.

Well now the reviewers!

Pixy-Misa-Misao-Amano- I’ll take that as make it longer right?

ACS- wow you love it?! I’m glad! its always great to hear that peole love my story!

Lady SkyWing- thanks for the constructive critisim, i took your advice and im glad you love it too! its always great to hear that peole love my story!

DimmingBlackRose-ok I’ll make them longer but I’d like to know, longer than this even?

SorrowofLindblum- I will keep writing but I hope you can wait, at first i hoped it would be kinda sad, for Kagome and I wanted to make Inuyasha look bad really, but i can’t give away too much! thanks!

Golden-Eyed-Girl- I will continue and I hope you stick with me! thanks so much!