InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tsukuyomi ❯ Tsukuyomi's diary ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Usual disclaimer Inuyasha characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi
For this please imagine young Sesshomaru put it all this situations and he is not very fond of the nickname.

Ano kore wa bishoujou Tsukuyomi no nikki desune
(This is beautiful Tsukuyomi diary)

Father insist that I learn to write properly and mother just loads me with poems and spells to learn so someday I make it to a decent dragon

My composition is about chibiginchan

I must remember not to teach little brother how to fly. I have attested that only cats land on four paws not turtles, not fishes, and definitely not little brothers. That includes second floors, towers or anywhere high.

Little brothers do not need hair cuts. Little dragons must learn to keep away from knives and scissors. This applies to household servants, my hair, father's hair and mother's garden.

Little brothers hair color does not need to changed into green or red or purple, silver is a nice color and I must take care of my clothes.

Little dragons must learn not to teach little brothers how to open the front gate and then let outside. Failure to comply results in worried father.

Little brothers must not be used as test subjects for little princess's spells particularly if it involves turning them in toads, petrifying them or turning them in furry walking tables.

Little brothers must not be taught go fetch. I am not really sure why.

Little brothers must to be dressed and put mothers make up on. Failure to comply makes mother angry.

Little brother must not be told to play hide and seek and then forget to look for them.

Little brothers must not be told that they will sprout a second head if they swallow plants seeds.
Little brothers must not be taught how to sneak in father's office and taught how to make origami with scrolls, I told father I only used the ones used with all that writing and I must learn no to play with fathers seal.

Little brothers must not be exchanged for artifacts no matter how shiny they are.

Well that is all for now father is calling, probably I will have to add little brothers must no be taught how to start a fire in mothers garden unsupervised.

I am hoping for reviews before I post the new chapter. Well thanks for reading anyway.