InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Minds, One Body ❯ Kagome meet Shane, your other half ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Minds, One Body
 
 
 
 
Ice Princess21
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, just Shane.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Shane is reflected upon me so I guess I will be doing a self-insertion fic.
 
 
 
 
Summary: Kagome Higurashi was just a normal girl until her freshman year of high school. People started picking on her and something in her mind had enough of it. Or someone…….
 
 
 
 
Prolouge: Three years ago
 
 
 
 
Kagome Higurashi sat on her bed preparing to go to school when a voice entered her head.
 
 
 
 
“Kagome Higurashi.”
 
 
 
 
“Who are you?”
 
 
 
 
“They call me Shane and I guess I am your other self,” I said.
 
 
 
 
“My other self? What do you mean?”
 
 
 
 
“Look. I don't have time for these games. I know people have been picking on you and you do nothing about it,” I told her coldly.
 
 
 
 
“Kagome! Time for breakfast!” Her mother called.
 
 
 
 
“Look,” Kagome started. “Whoever you are, I don't have time right now. I have to get to school.”
 
 
 
 
`You don't understand Kagome. Something is about to happen to someone close to you.'
 
 
 
 
Kagome went downstairs and looked at her mother.
 
 
 
 
“Morning Mom,” she said happily.
 
 
 
 
“Someone's happy this morning,” her mother started. “What's happening in school today?”
 
 
 
 
“We're going to the market today to pick up some things for the festival.”
 
 
 
 
“What festival?”
 
 
 
 
“A festival to celebrate the beginning of school.”
 
 
 
 
I scoffed in the back of her mind. `Who the hell has a party of celebrate the beginning of the school year?'
 
 
 
 
“Well hurry and eat so that you won't be late.”
 
 
 
 
Kagome hurried and ate her food, stuffing the last bit of her egg into her mouth and bidding her mother goodbye. She put her shoes on and ran out the door. Little did she know, the voice in her head wasn't just a one time thing.