InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Minds, One Body ❯ Desire to Hate ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Minds, One Body
 
 
 
 
Ice Princess21
 
 
 
 
Chapter Two: A Strong Desire to Hate
 
 
 
 
Kagome looked with disdain as Kikyou walked through the door, tugging her latest boy-toy behind her. She walked over to Kagome's table a pulled out a chair.
 
 
 
 
“Oh look,” Kikyou sneered. “It's the freak of the school. What made you come back this time? Oh wait-----I could care less.”
 
 
 
 
“Kagome, are you going to let her talk about you like that?”
 
 
 
 
`She means nothing to me,' Kagome thought.
 
 
 
 
“You are such a liar,” I said. “Just tell her to leave you alone. What's the worst that could happen?”
 
 
 
 
`You really ask that? You know what kind of dreams I have.'
 
 
 
 
“You have nightmares about getting beat up by her. Is that why you called on me two years ago?”
 
 
 
 
`No,' she thought. `That wasn't why.'
 
 
 
 
“Kagome?” Tamoko asked.
 
 
 
 
“Oh,” Kagome sighed. “Sorry about that. I was thinking abut something.”
 
 
 
 
Kikyou sneered and looked at her toy. Kagome put her head down as Kikyou pulled out a chair.
 
 
 
 
“Come on InuYasha,” she said. “Let's sit here for today.”
 
 
 
 
Now she was trying to be smart. She was lucky that I wasn't supposed to take over until Kagome and her new friend became acquainted. Kikyou has\d it coming to her, I swear she did! I can't help but think that Kikyou needs the attention but that isn't my problem. I guess everything surfaces when it does.
 
 
 
 
“So your name is Tamoko?” She asked. “Let me tell you something. Don't hang around the nerds in school. They'll get you beat up.”
 
 
 
 
I had enough. “Come on Kagome. I can't take her mouth anymore! She's getting on my damn nerves!”
 
 
 
 
I switched with Kagome and smiled as if I was her. “Oh and Tamoko?”
 
 
 
 
“Yes Kagome?”
 
 
 
 
“Don't hang around skanks, whores, sluts, and bitches. You might get jumped or catch something from them that you don't want.”
 
 
 
 
With that, I walked out the classroom, but not before giving my farewell speech to InuYasha.
 
 
 
 
“You're InuYasha right?” I asked. “Kikyou's just using you for your money! You're her new toy for the day. Don't kiss her either. You might catch something from the Slut of the School!”
 
 
 
 
I guess Kikyou had enough of my mouth since she came after me. Before she got a chance to hit me, I kicked her in the stomach and left the room sneering.
 
 
 
 
“Good bye Kikyou.”
 
 
 
 
The bell finally decided to ring and the students filed out the room, going around Kikyou, who was against the wall in pain. No one bothered to help her either. In fact, they were probably happy to see her take a beating. Even InuYasha was reluctant to help her.
 
 
 
 
“Hey Kagome wait up!!! I'm coming with you!”
 
 
 
 
I turned around and saw Tamoko following me. I closed my eyes and gave Kagome back her body.
 
 
 
 
`What did you do Shane?'
 
 
 
 
`I ain't do nothing that you didn't want me to. I gave Kikyou a little reminder of what would happen to her if she kept running her mouth. I may seem like a bully Kagome, but I'm not. I just hate when people mess with you. You know that.'
 
 
 
 
“Kagome…….You okay?” Tamoko asked.
 
 
 
 
“I'm fine,” she replied. “Just thinking.”
 
 
 
 
“Oh. Well can you show me where the Technology Department is? I have a computer class.”
 
 
 
 
“Let's see.. Go down that hall and make a left at the first corner you see. There is a stairway as soon as you turn. Take that stairway to the basement and go to the end of the hall. There is a huge room with double doors. That is the computer lab. Good enough?”
 
 
 
 
“Yeah,” Tamoko said. “I should be fine.
 
 
 
 
“All right then. When the bell rings, I'll meet you here for Math, kay?”
 
 
 
 
“Okay. Thanks again Kagome!”
 
 
 
 
“No problem.”
 
 
 
 
And then it suddenly hit me. Usually Kagome complained a whole lot more when I did something like that, especially to Kikyou. I realized that for Kikyou, Kagome had a strong desire to hate. This would eventually lead Kagome to snap on Kikyou and I woudn't stop her.