InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Koga Arrives; May I play with your ears? ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“Inuyasha?”

“Yea?”

“Do you smell what I smell?”

“Oh yea, that’s the stinch of wolf-shit”

from the distance they could see a gust of wind and leaves heading towards them, or well Kagome anyway. When Kagome truly knew that Koga would freak about her ear’s, and might pick a fight with inuyasha. So Kagome pulled out her part ripped handkerchief over her head so he wouldn’t see.
Then the gust got closer Kagome sensed that koga had more shards then he should.

“Hey, inuyasha?”

“Yea?” Inuyasha replied grasping tetsiaga. (A/N sorry I don’t know how to spell! :( )

“Did you ever pick up the jewel shards, after you scared Naraku away, but somehow he drop the jewel shards?!”

“OH, SHIT!!”

“I thought so”

Finally the gust of wind was right in front of kagome by surprise. Blowing the uncovered hair of Kagome, and almost blowing the handkerchief.

“Yo. Kagome” Koga greeted grasping her hand.

“Oh, hi koga, so how have you been!”
“Fine, how ‘bout you, has mutt-face treated you well?”

“...uh...yea” Kagome replied pulling up her kimono so it covered her chest where her scare was.

“Oh, here” Koga said gently, pulling out the ‘jewel shards’ that Inuyasha, and Kagome left.

“Oh, thanks”

“Welcome, I found them in a pit where I suppose mutt-face did his ‘wind scarey trick’, and Kagome?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you wherein’ a handkerchief?”

“...uh...nothin’...I uh just wanted to!” she replied jumpily.

“Kagome” Koga growled, because he knew she was lying. So he tried to untie the knot of it but Kagome pushed hand away.

“Its nothing koga!”

“Yea it is!”

“No its not!”

Koga didnt replie. By surprise he intied the knot, and let the handkerchief fall to the ground.

“K-k-kagome?”

Kagome didn’t reply she just winced.

“Wench, you can’t lie for Shit!” Inuyasha stepped into the conversation.

“What the hell did you do to my Kagome!”

“HEY IT WAS EITHER THAT, OR DEATH FOR KAGOME!”

“W-w-what do you mean?”

“He means this koga” Kagome sighed, sliding down the top of the kimono just enough to show him the scare nothing else.

“Damn-it mutt-face you let Kagome, MY KAGOME, get hurt that bad, enough to kill her!”

“Koga, stop yelling at Inuyasha! He didn’t do it on purpose, so can you leave!” Kagome barked at koga, koga looked like he was about to argue, but saw the hurt in her eyes.

“Ok, Kagome” Koga then turned to her and gently brushed the lips on her fore head and swepted away.

Hey, inuyasha?”

“Yea?”

“What you mean I can’t lie for SHIT!?”

“Well you can’t!”

“Well remember when I lied to montin, and heaton!” (From episode 9-10!)

“Yea, but they were idiots!”

“Oh, they were, were they, well at least I don’t let go of a sheath that protects you from lighting!”

“OH, just for get it!”

“FINE!”
“Hey, kagome?”

“Yees!” Kagome answered in an iterated voice.

“Can I play with your ears?”

“What...no!!?”

“Oh, come on, why not?!”

“Because!”

“Because aint’ a answer!”

“And aint, is not a word!”

It was silent for a minute or a few...

“So can I play with them now?” Inuyasha asked smirking a bit, following Kagome to the village.

“I said no!”

“Well, I is not giving up!”

“You so stubborn, you such a Ba–“
inuyasha zoomed in front of her, placed his lips or hers, but it was just a quick kiss, which disappointed Kagome.

“Now, can I?”

“Oh Find! But only till we reach the village!” Kagome answered with a red shaded face! All most as dark as a red rose!