InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under The Spotlight ❯ L.A.X. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Under The Spotlight

A/N: Hey lovers how you all doin today? Anyways just to clear things up shadow 1293 I wasn’t actually saying I was scared…it was meant to be a joke…and it wasn’t that funny…anyways…lets write! I have absolutely nothing planned for this chapter so please bare with my improvising…please?

Disclaimer: How many times do you have to write these things before people get the freakin idea that you don’t own it? OBVIOUSLY a lot…

Chapter 4: L.A.X.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

It had been about an hour since the jet had taken off and everyone was growing increasingly bored…yay.

“Ugh! There’s never anything to do on these freakin things!” Inuyasha moaned.

Him and Kagome were situated on a two seater red couch in the elegant jet. All cream walls were accented nicely with red chairs and couches placed around the fairly large contraption. There was a glass table sitting in the middle of the floor, completely surrounded by the sofa’s.

Everyone was split into pairs, quietly chatting amongst themselves. Rin and Sesshomaru were on the couch opposite Kagome and Inuyasha, Sango and Ayame were adjacent them and Miroku and Koga were sitting up at the bar blissfully drinking away. (A/N: I couldn’t have them in their romantic pairings, it would be too set up!)

“Well then why not watch some TV?” Kagome said softly, obviously she was trying to get some sleep but a certain dog eared hanyou was preventing this…what an ass.

“What! There’s a TV in this thing and I didn’t know it!?!?” Inuyasha said while frantically searching for anything that resembled a television.

“Yeah…didn’t you know that? I thought all private jets had their own TV…” Kagome questioned while drifting into her own thoughts.

“Yeah well they do but considering I cant see the stupid thing for the life of me I figured you didn’t have one!” Inuyasha growled while becoming increasingly frustrated.

“Well you see that remote right next to you?” Kagome said with a slight giggle.

“Yeah.” Inuyasha replied softly looking as cute as ever.

“Well hand that to me and I’ll show you.” She said as she extended her arm towards him.

Inuyasha lifted the small silver remote from the end table next to him and handed to Kagome.

“You see this red button here?” She asked while pointing at the freakishly huge red button.

“Uh huh.” Inuyasha said becoming more and more interested.

“Well you press that aaaannnnddd…” She said as she pressed the button and a huge plasma screen HDTV started to lower itself from the ceiling. “VOILA!” Kagome yelled for joy as the TV came to a halt in front of them.

Inuyasha looked as if he had just seen the most beautiful thing on the planet as a small smile began to grace his features.

“Gimme that!” He screamed excitedly as he snatched the remote, getting a small squeak from the girl next to him in return.

His face was a picture as he started to flick through the channels.

Kagome looked on in satisfaction as she shifted and closed her eyes, finally getting the sleep she had wanted…

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

“WE& #8217;RE HERE!!!” Ayame screamed in excitement, shocking Kagome back into the world of consciousness.

“AH!” Kagome screamed as she bolted up from the comfy sofa.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Inuyasha laughed at the girl, earning himself a squishy pillow in the face.

“HEY!” He said peeling the soft thing off of his face.

“Is for horses.” Kagome stated simply as she made her way to the huge door which had been opened by the air hostess.

Inuyasha struggled to not laugh. He had to admit, no matter how annoying she was, this girl was funny…but he would never tell her that. Obviously. This is Inuyasha we’re talking about here.

They all stepped off of the luxurious jet into the sunshine of California.

Kagome took in a deep breath as she pulled her monstrous glasses from the top of her head to her eyes, the other girls quickly followed suit.

“Welcome to L.A. boys.” Kagome said in a fresh, breezy voice as she began to walk towards the airport. (A/N: L.A.X. to be exact)

The boys quickly followed as they finally made it into the airport to wait for their ride.

“Kagome!” An anonymous voice rang through the checking point. All heads turned towards the voice to see an older woman making their way towards them with short hair, about the same build as Kagome and stunningly beautiful to boot.

“Mom!” Kagome screamed excitedly as she dropped her bags and ran into the woman’s warm embrace. Everyone followed after her and watched the scene before them.

“Oh baby its so good to see you again! It’s been too long!” The woman cooed as she took a step back to look at her daughter.

“I know but you know I’ve been working and everything, but I still phone you every weekend!” Kagome said with a bright smile.

“Yeah I know but it isn’t the same! Why cant you just come home rather than living in New York? There are just as many acting jobs as there is there if not more! And besides I don‘t know why you wont sing rather than act! You have an amazing voice!” The woman pleaded.

“I know but I like it in New York and I’ve lived here my whole life! I know California like the back of my hand!” Kagome argued.

“You grew up here?” Inuyasha questioned.

“Yep, born and bred!” Kagome said before turning back to her mother.

“All the more reason to stay! I can always sign you!” Her mother said sticking out her bottom lip.

“Ugh, mom! Its too comfortable here! And I don’t want to be a singer! I love to act! Do you get what I’m trying to say?” Kagome said giving her mother a stern look.

“Yeah…” Her mother sulked.

“What do you mean sign?” Inuyasha asked.

“Oh yeah my mom owns a record company. That’s why I lived here and my mother still lives here!” Kagome said sweetly.

“Wow.” All the boys said as they realised just how important the tiny woman was.

“Well then! Lets get going! Don’t want to waist our time now do we?” Kagome said grabbing her bags and walking towards the front entrance.

“Honey your looking a little skinny. Are you eating well?” Her mother said, eyeing her daughters frame.

“Mom, please not here! And besides you should go tell that to Madoko!” Kagome said looking back and giving Inuyasha and Sango a wink.

The two laughed before noticing that everyone else was looking confused.

“Who?” They all questioned.

“Ugh. No one. Lets go!” Kagome cheered as they all headed out the doors into the hustle and bustle of L.A. life.

OOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

A/N: Ok, ok I get it, its really short this time. But I swear I’ll make it up to you all next time! Think of this as a little filler! And I had to give Kagome’s mum a proper introduction! Mom for all the Americans by the way… I have the whole next chapter planned out…I think…anyways! Please review! I love reviews! They give me confidence to write good chapters! I promise! SO REVIEW!!! EVEN IF IT’S ABOUT SOMETHING I DID WRONG!!! XD