InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships II ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha didn't feel like going out anywhere today. Kagome was busy and Miroku was out, so he just resigned himself to watching TV in the living room. He was at least able to convince Sesshoumaru to let him have some popcorn to snack on if he could not gorge himself on Ramen noodles.

The bowl sat empty, save for a few unpopped kernels, and the half demon lay reclined on the couch with his eyes transfixed upon the screen. His brother joined him at some point, but changed the channel. A small war over the remote ensued until both youkai held a firm grasp upon the device and glared at one another with pure venom in their eyes.

"I was here first, asshole!" Inuyasha spat angrily.

"Let go."

"No!"

"Let go." Sesshoumaru urged with a bit more force in his voice.

"Fuck you!" Inuyasha growled deeply as he tightened his death grip upon the remote.

The standoff began until the elder demon gave a quick jerk and managed to pry the gadget from the hanyou.

"Hey! Give that back, you bastard!" he leapt at Sesshoumaru and the short scuffle commenced.

Once the flurry of flailing limbs subsided, Inuyasha lay pinned on his belly upon the couch with the older demon sitting firmly upon his brother's back.

"Get the hell off me!" the half youkai wiggled and kicked.

"Your punishment will come after we return home tonight. Next time, little brother, I suggest going to watch the guest room television."

"Me?! I told you I was here first! Why the fuck should I have to move?"

"Because I just instructed you to do so."

Inuyasha had to endure the next torturous hour with Sesshoumaru sitting upon him and calmly watching the news. It was only that the elder inuyoukai had to prepare dinner that he left and released the hanyou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You still didn't have to sit on me, you fat asshole!" Inuyasha scowled while he looked out the window of the car.

"Stop pouting, little brother. If you continue, you'll only make your punishment worse later." Sesshoumaru pulled into the parking lot of the private strip club that belonged to their employer, Madam Makkuro.

The two exited Sesshoumaru's silver Chrysler Crossfire Limited Coupe and walked into the building and towards the office to get their assignments for the night.

"Nice to see you here early, Sessh. I think it's been a mixed blessing to have Inuyasha come live with you," Makkuro purred in her sultry voice.

Her long black fingernails flipped through a schedule book upon her desk. "Alright, hons. Tonight, Sessh, you're with Kiki, Ami, and Suki in room 9. Be there in 20 minutes. And Inuyasha, sweetie, you're due for a solo in room 2 in 15 minutes. Costumes are waiting in the dressing room. Have fun boys."

The brothers gave a little nod of their heads and left to change. As promised, their costumes waited on separate hangers with their instructions for what they would need to please the clients viewing.

"Inuyasha!" squealed a voice.

Inuyasha grimaced at the sound. Not again. "Yeah?"

Jakotsu's eyes sparkled in admiration as he looked over the nearly naked hanyou. "Aren't you or Miroku going to ever work with me? You're both so cute!! And I could play with your dog ears all night."

Luckily, Sesshoumaru came to his brother's rescue. "He doesn't have your interests listed, Jakotsu. Until he does, you will just have to settle with your boyfriend. I know Bankotsu wouldn't be happy to hear you flirting with Inuyasha again."

The effeminate male slunk away with a pout and Inuyasha sighed in relief. "Thanks.."

"He knows what is on your list.. Bankotsu will stop him if he continues."

The hanyou grimaced. He knew well that Jakotsu got off on cutting his partners or himself. He was glad to stay as far away from any of that as he possibly could.

Sesshoumaru finished changing into his satiny costume that made him look like a prince of sorts before he left. Inuyasha's costume more closely resembled a Chippendales dancer, even down to the collar and cuffs. He walked down the hallway to room 2 while buttoning up his shirt that he would be removing in a few moments anyway.

The interiors of each showroom were practically identical. Only a few were 'special needs' rooms that allowed for the wilder fetishes. The half demon was glad that he never had to go into a few of them for their intended uses. It was only on rare occasions that all the other rooms were either being used or cleaned that he had to go into them and he shuddered each time.

There were rooms set for bondage and/or torture, only two rooms set for any of the messier fetishes that dealt in any sort of bodily function, rooms that where luxuriously decorated, rooms for groups, and rooms for solos.

Inuyasha reached for the doorknob and pushed into the showroom. He dug the note out of his pocket and read it over.

'Client would like a show of solo male dancer. Strip teasing. Self-pleasure. Toys, if desired. CD music by player, if desired.

Break a leg, hon!

Makkuro'

He gave a warm smirk. He liked how Madam Makkuro would always personalize the letters at the end with some sort of encouragement. Setting the paper aside, he went to the stereo and flipped through a small stack of miscellaneous CDs to find one that interested him.

".. No.. No.. Why the fuck do we have Brittany Spears??" Then he remembered what he said to Miroku once.

'Brittany Spears is 'fucking music'. If you can get past her voice, that is.'

"Heh, oh yeah. But, NO... Let's see.. Maybe.. No.. Hate them.. Hrm, okay. I guess this one will do."

Carefully using his clawed finger, he pulled the silvery disk from its slip and set it into the player. It was a collection of dance songs and had a majority of titles that he could actually stand to listen to. He glanced at the clock to see how much time he had left and decided to start the music.

A thumping beat began to play that would set the rhythm for the rest of the performance. He did not care about the lyrics anymore, he just let the bass thud along with each step he took. The hanyou put on a cocky, yet seductive smirk as he stared into the two-way mirror and watched himself approach.

Oh yeah, I could fuck myself.

His hips swung with each footfall and ran his hands over his clothed body. Fingers came to the top buttons and began a slow and teasing pace as the half youkai began to unfasten them. Taunting the mirror, he pulled open his shirt to let his toned, bronzed chest show.

Shit, this is pretty hot just watching myself. I have to do this for Kagome sometime.

Inuyasha began a dance walk in a semi circle, hips still swaying in an almost hypnotic fashion. Once he came back to face his reflection, he had let his shirt fall from his shoulders and slide down his muscled arms. He took it with one hand and brought it over his head to spin like a lasso as he gave a few hip thrusts.

Don't laugh, don't laugh.. Just don't look at yourself... Oh, gods, I look fucking ridiculous!

He was glad they could not hear him as a strained burst of laughter escaped his lips and he had to turn away to recover. The demon regained his composure and continued, now facing his back to the mirror and wiggling his rear slowly, he began to undo the black pants. Once the button and zipper were out of the way, he turned his head coyly to the mirror and slid the material down his thighs to reveal the black thong underneath.

I still have to kill Miroku for making me wear these fucking things. I feel like I'm trying to floss my ass.

Inuyasha ran a hand over his tight ass before turning back around to show off the bulge in his front. He continued to dance around suggestively for a few minutes until he became aware that the song had changed even though the beat had not. His hands went up his chest to hide behind the bowtie and collar around his neck and in his silver mane as he once more began to thrust himself towards his reflection.

Oh, yeah. I'm fucking HOT.

The hanyou let his hands drop slowly down his body to rest at the rim of the black satin material of his underwear. With the same teasing pace as he had done to remove his shirt, he began to pull down the thong and let his hardening member free and let his audience know that he was packing.

With a flick of his cuffed wrist, he sent the underpants on a journey across the room. His clawed hand came to his stiffened demonhood and he began to stroke the length in time to the music.

I don't think I want to try the toys tonight. I still need to be 'punished' tonight. And, knowing Sessh as well as I do, I have a feeling he's going to take it out of my ass...

Inuyasha hid the slight grimace he had at that though and continued his self-pleasuring dance. He moved to lean back against the table that was off to one side. All rooms had a table so the customers could get the best view. Wild coupling on the floor was usually harder to make out.

The half youkai leaned back to show his erection off and to let the hidden viewer watch as he masturbated. Since he could not dance and jerk off at the same time, he started to make lusty expressions to exaggerate the pleasure he was experiencing.

He tucked his ears back softly and licked his tongue over his fangs and lips. Inuyasha's face was beginning to grow flushed with his arousal as he tightened his grip and sped his pace.

"Ngh.. Yeah.. That's it."

Think about Kagome. Imagine it's her. Think about her hot mouth on your dick like before.

"Fuck.. Yeah.. So hot.." he growled excitedly and closed his eyes.

His face clenched in passion as he moved his fist over himself and ragged breathing came through his nose.

Almost there.. Almost there..

His body began to stiffen as he arched his back and cried out in ecstasy when his seed began pump forth over his fingers and spatter upon the floor in front of him. Inuyasha slowed his pace, but continued to touch himself until the last drop of his finish trickled out.

Time to clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was glad that Sesshoumaru's show was taking longer to finish. It gave him some time to relax in the 'greenroom' after he had finished cleaning himself up and changed back into his street clothes. It was more of a glorified lounging area where everyone could wait before and after their performances. Nothing to watch though except some of his coworkers chatting and dressing and the normal sight of Jakotsu and Bankotsu off to the side in the middle of a steamy make out session that was about to turn into a full blown fuck-fest if someone didn't step in soon.

The door opened and the elder demon appeared. He was changed as well, but still looked as perfect as he had when he first arrived.

"I see you're finished, little brother. I came to find you so we could leave."

Inuyasha pushed himself up from where he was sitting and walked past the lewd scene without a second glance.

"Good, I can't stand to watch those two go at it again. It's the, what, billionth time they've started fucking in the greenroom?" he followed behind Sesshoumaru as they made their way to the parking lot.

Even though the demon did not reply, the slightly exasperated look upon his face was enough to show that he agreed. They climbed into the car.

"When we get home, you'll receive your punishment for earlier. Do not think I have forgotten, Inuyasha."

"Yes, mother," snorted the hanyou.

The rest of the trip was in silence.

They arrived home at last and headed into the house. Inuyasha gave a stretch and a yawn.

"Bedroom," came the single worded command from Sesshoumaru.

"Sessh, I'm tired, can't you just banish me from the living room for a week or something?"

"I said to go to the bedroom, little brother."

"C'mon. I'm not in the mood for this baby bullshit." Inuyasha crossed his arms in front of his chest with a serious gaze.

Sesshoumaru hated to repeat himself any more than once. He grabbed his younger brother by a canine ear and made him yelp.

"Ow! Stop it!"

The elder demon grabbed the hanyou and slung him over the shoulder as he stormed towards the master bedroom. He slammed the door shut behind him with his free hand before depositing his brother upon the bed sheets.

"You do not disobey my orders, Inuyasha. I am the head of this household and my rules are to be followed."

"What crawled up your ass and died? It was just a TV."

"It started there, dear brother, but you have only increased the severity of your situation since then." Sesshoumaru focused his cold, powerful gaze over his younger. "Strip."

"Sessh, please.."

"NOW," he commanded.

Inuyasha started to rip his clothes off franticly and threw them to the floor until he sat nude on the bed and looked up at his older brother. He knew he was in for it now.

"On your stomach in the middle of the bed."

The half demon crawled to the center of the bed top and laid upon his belly. Sesshoumaru came to each corner, took a hold of the closest appendage of the hanyou's, and secured it with a restraint. The restraints were specially made so any youkai could not break them. Once the elder demon was finished, Inuyasha lay spread eagle and face down.

He gave a grimace to himself as he felt his final limb secured. Fuck.. This is going to hurt..

Sesshoumaru grabbed a few pillows and squeezed them underneath his brother's abdomen to raise his lower half.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

The demon stripped himself bare and revealed that he already had a waiting erection. He reached into a drawer in the nightstand and removed a tube of lubricant. He unscrewed the cap and squeezed some of the clear liquid out into his clawed hand before recapping the tube and setting it aside. Sesshoumaru looked over at his brother to make sure he was watching closely and smeared the lubrication over his shaft before he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind the restrained hanyou.

Oh, fucking shit! He's not gonna prep me! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

Sesshoumaru brought the tip of his thick arousal to Inuyasha's entryway and felt his brother trembling. He did not show him much mercy though, and made a forceful thrust to sheath himself inside his younger's body.

Pain shot through the half youkai's body like lightning and he screamed and jerked at his restraints in vain. He felt like he was going to be split in two. Tears came involuntarily to his eyes as he clenched his fangs together tightly and willed himself to relax.

Sesshoumaru continued to force himself into his brother's entrance until he was up to his hilt. Inuyasha groaned loudly from the sharp pain shooting through him. Luckily, he stayed still to let Inuyasha accustom himself to the intrusion so he would not bleed all over the bed. The elder demon did not wait for a signal to start though and began to thrust roughly into his brother.

Inuyasha continued to scream and pull at his bindings as the tears slowly began to fall down his cheeks. He was going to be taught his lesson by having his ass fucked. HARD.

Sesshoumaru grasped the half demon's hips tightly, digging his claws slightly into the tender flesh and pulling his brother's body back as he pushed himself forward.

Even though it was brutal, it was still pleasuring Inuyasha. His prostate was struck repeatedly and his arousal rubbed against the pillows. He knew he was going to be sore as hell tomorrow, but there was nothing he could do about it now. All he could tell himself was to relax his body and try to enjoy it as much as he could.

Thrusts were becoming insistent and the smacking of flesh upon flesh grew louder. Sesshoumaru was close. He moved his angle and struck his brother's sweet spot repeatedly. Inuyasha howled in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he coated the pillows in his semen and the elder demon hit his climax the moment after. He shot ropy strands of his essence into the hanyou's body.

Once he was sure he was finished emptying himself, Sesshoumaru disconnected. Inuyasha moaned in relief. But gasped and jerked when he felt something new force its way into him. The demon then unfastened the restraints and let his lover free.

Inuyasha whimpered pitifully and did not move for a long moment. Shakily, he reached back to pull the object out.

"Remove the plug before I say you can and I'll punish you again, Inuyasha."

".. Please let me take it out.."

"No. It's to remind you that my word is final in this house." Sesshoumaru pulled the messed pillows from underneath his brother's stomach, then pulled back the covers and pulled Inuyasha under them.

The hanyou continued to whimper and the elder demon rolled him to his side so he could spoon with him. Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms around his baby brother protectively.

"Go to sleep, Inuyasha."

The smaller body trembled softly, but eventually fell still from exhaustion. Despite the pain, he felt warm in the strong arms.