InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As evening drew near, Inuyasha made his way to the club and found Miroku there waiting for him. They walked together inside.

"So, you know what we're doing tonight, Miroku?"

"Besides each other?" smirked the boy.

"Oh, ha fucking ha. Pervert... Seriously though." Inuyasha had to sneer.

Miroku gave a shrug. "I'm afraid I don't know. I was waiting for you to come."

The two walked through the corridors towards Madam Makkuro's office and knocked gently upon the door. She called them in.

"Good evening, Madam Makkuro. Sesshoumaru informed us that you wanted us here tonight. We were just coming to see what we were going to be doing." Miroku gave a slight bow of his head in respect as he spoke.

"Oh, I'm so glad you boys could make it. We have a big client here tonight and they're going all out. So, of course, I thought of you, two." She shuffled through some papers upon her desk. "Inuyasha, hon?"

He perked his ears at his name. "Yeah?

"You feel comfortable being a sub tonight? Since you just told me to add some bondage to your list, I wanted to make sure, sweetie."

Miroku grinned at his friend while the hanyou blushed. "Uh, yeah. I can do that. So, is Miroku going to be my partner tonight?"

Makkuro began scribbling on a few papers and in a schedule book. She did not seem to completely hear the question. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I need you boys in room 2. The show is at 8 o'clock, so you have about forty-five minutes to get ready and get into your places. Have fun, hons!"

They thanked their boss and went to the dressing room. After beating Jakotsu off them, they locked themselves in the bathroom to change in peace. Inuyasha looked over his costume and blushed hard.

"If it's a big client, I hope we get some damn good money tonight. This is humiliating."

Miroku looked at what his friend was given to wear and gave a lust smile. "You'll make it look good."

"What the fuck?? I'm not wearing a dog collar!" he growled.

The boy started to laugh hard. "Those are the rules, Inuyasha. You have to wear it."

"Dammit!" the half youkai yelled angrily and started to strip. He flickered an ear when he heard Miroku coming close. "Don't even think about it."

"Aw," he pouted and resumed in changing his clothes. It was quite for a moment. ".. Um, Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha slipped on a leather strap that criss-crossed his chest and a black, leather thong. He winced as he was getting himself adjusted. I don't remember putting cock and ball torture down. For the finishing touch, he added the black leather dog collar. He turned his head as he heard his friend. "Yeah?"

Miroku finished dressing. They looked over one another and the hanyou blinked.

".. You've got the same outfit? I thought you were the dom tonight?" he questioned.

"So did I. I wonder if there was a mistake in the costumes?" The dark haired boy looked over himself again. "Perhaps we should ask Makkuro while we still have some time to make a change."

Inuyasha nodded and, once more, they went to the office and asked about the possible costume mix up.

"Oh, no. You have the right ones, dearies. Oh! Before I forget," Makkuro stood, "Miroku, hon? You'll need to put the restraints on for Inuyasha. This client prefers someone ready when the show starts. And I mean the works, sweetie."

The two companions had a shade of pink upon their cheeks, but nodded and went to set up. Inuyasha leaned against the table to wait while Miroku gathered the equipment they would need for tonight. As he came back with the armful, Inuyasha stood straight.

"Okay, where do you need me to go?" He was almost glad that Miroku had exposed him to the different restraints. Almost. "Back? Stomach?"

Miroku looked around the room as he was deciding. He noticed the restraint hook on the floor. "How about the floor? Just sit on your knees in front of that loop there." He gave a point.

The hanyou walked to the spot on the floor and crouched. Miroku kneeled down beside him, fastened a chain to his collar, and hooked the other end to the floor so he had to stay down on the floor. Then, he took his friends arms, pulled them back, and fastened his wrists together.

Both could feel themselves getting turned on, but they knew they had to wait. Next, came a ball gag that Miroku secured snuggly. The last was a black blindfold that the boy tied firmly in place. Inuyasha sat on his knees panting heavily through his nose and twitching his ears. He was reminded how he felt on the new moon, but this was much more pleasurable.

Miroku looked at his work. His hand came down and started rubbing the restrained youkai's backside. "I just hope we start soon or I won't be able to contain myself."

Inuyasha made muffled protests through the gag as he wiggled around. He did not want to move too much or he was sure he would fall face first into the floor with the position he was in. When his protests could not be understood, he reverted to give a warning growl.

The action only rewarded him with a squeeze from his friend. "I like when you do that, Inuyasha."

Canine ears went back angrily and the silver haired youth cracked his fists to show his claws. Miroku stopped with a chuckle. "I understand. I'll leave you alone for now then."

Inuyasha could only listen and sniff to find out what his friend was doing. He made out the sound of him setting things out and heard a paper crinkle. He turned his head slightly to the sound and mumbled through the gag. "Mngf fhg."

Miroku had no clue what he had just said, but knowing his friend's curious nature, he assumed he was just trying to figure out 'what's that?'

"Makkuro gave me a list of items that could be used, so I'm just putting them out in case... Let's see what else is on here-- Oh.." Miroku stopped his sentence suddenly and Inuyasha could smell nervousness coming from his friend.

The hanyou struggled and mumbled more, obviously getting worried at the change in tone.

"Oh, my.. It seems we are having a third in here tonight. And he's going to be the dominant.."

Inuyasha's incoherent mumblings grew angry in sound and his ears flattened against his head.

"I can't let you go. The show's going to start soon." Miroku his collar and waited for the door to open to see who the third person was.

The half demon continued his angry protest from the floor until the sound of the doorknob turning stopped them. Inuyasha's ears stood alert. He could not find the smell since there were so many scents already in the room from its many uses. He heard Miroku gasp slightly and sputter out, ".. You!"

"So, we get to work together at last."

Inuyasha jerked upward, but was stopped by the chain. SESSHOUMARU??? SESSHOUMARU IS GOING TO BE IN HERE TONIGHT?????

He heard footsteps coming beside him and then felt a hand pat his head. "I'm sure you're surprised, Inuyasha. However, I had planned this. You see, Naraku is watching tonight and he was very pleased to hear my little brother would be working here as well. I'm afraid I had to make a little white lie to our dear Madam Makkuro when I told her that you wanted to work with me. You see, incest turns Naraku on as well as male threesomes. So, what better way than to have my dear brother and his human pet with me?"

Inuyasha trembled. He was scared. Sesshoumaru stroked his brother's ears with care. "There's no need to be afraid, Inuyasha. I know we are brothers, but, after all, what's stronger than the love between two brothers?"

Sesshoumaru caressed the younger demon's face before giving him lick on the cheek and standing. He turned to Miroku. "Come, slave. On your knees and crawl."

Inuyasha's blindfold prevented him from seeing how his brother was dressed. Miroku could see just fine, but had to put his head down as he crawled across the floor on his hands and knees. "Yes Master." He stopped at Sesshoumaru's feet.

The demon wore thick, black leather boots with tight leather pants. There was a small, black leather vest open on his chest. Each hand wore a black, biker's glove. Upon his head, he wore a black leather cap to complete his domineering outfit. Sesshoumaru's silver hair hung loose. His wardrobe was a striking contrast of colors from his light hair and alabaster skin. He had picked up a riding crop when he had entered and now tapped it in a gloved hand before pointing downward with it.

"You will bow before your master, worthless trash!" He gave the whip a crack against his boot. "Prove your loyalty by kissing your master's feet."

Miroku was terrified that he and Inuyasha were going to be dead or an inch from it when this was over, but he shakily lowered himself in a bow and pressed his lips to the boot before him.

Inuyasha thrashed about and another crack was heard. This time, it was next to his ear. In fact, he could feel the wind coming off of it. "Silence, mutt!"

The hanyou froze immediately. Miroku continued to kiss over the surface of his Master's boots until he was told otherwise. Sesshoumaru watched with a dominant grin. "That will be enough, slave. Now, stand up and remove your garments at once."

The boy leapt to his feet, head still down as he tore himself free of the thong and then went for the straps upon his chest, but was stopped.

"Leave those.. On the table, human."

"Yes, Master Sesshoumaru."

Miroku scuttled to the table and sat as he waited for his master's next command. Sesshoumaru turned his attention to his younger brother now. He could smell he was afraid and aroused, but that was the way the elder demon liked it. He knelt down and ran his claws over the hanyou's chest.

Inuyasha drew in a sharp breath and arched his back at the touch. The strong hand slid lower until it cupped his growing erection through the leather. "You're enjoying yourself, little brother. How shameless you are. You're begging like a whore to be touched.."

The younger brother whimpered from the feeling. Sesshoumaru brought his mouth to a furred ear and let his hot breath roll over it.

"Admit that you enjoy it."

Inuyasha did not make a reply. The elder brother gave him a painful grip and made the half youkai give a muffled cry into the gag.

"Admit it, or else!"

The dog eared head bobbed in a frenzied nod and the grip loosened. He wondered if he had just been played for a fool before by his elder brother. The hand that was on his crotch came to his chest once again where one of his nipples was pinched. He yelped again and murmured non-understandable pleas though the gag in his mouth.

Miroku spoke up, worried about his friend. "Stop! You're hurting him!.. Um, Master, Sesshoumaru."

The demon stood and turned to glare at his defiant slave. "How dare you speak to your Master without permission!"

He stormed to the counter and retrieved a Cat-o-ninetails from what had been laid out. With the same pace, he came to tower over Miroku.

"Turn around, slave, and receive your punishment."

"Yes, Master." Miroku stood and turned his back towards Sesshoumaru. Using the table, he bent over. Then, he heard the many whips slicing through the air before they connected with his flesh with a *crack!*.

The boy gave a cry and his skin felt as if it were on fire. Another 'swish' and another *crack*. Over and over, he was whipped. His lower back, buttocks, and thighs had a darkening crimson hue across them. At last, Sesshoumaru stopped.

"You will think next time before you talk back to your, Master."

"Y-yes, Master Sesshoumaru.." he trembled.

"Go remove Inuyasha's blindfold."

Miroku went to Inuyasha's side and untied the knot to remove the blindfold. His amber eyes gave a few blinks to adjust to the sudden brightness before he looked at Sesshoumaru fearfully. He could smell some blood that his brother had drawn from lashing Miroku.

The boy placed a hand upon his friend's shoulder. "It's alright, Inuyasha."

Sesshoumaru took the time to unzip his pants. There were zippers down the back of each leg so he could remove them without having to take off his boots. His massive erection stood free and he came over to the two male slaves.

He unfastened Inuyasha's wrist restraints and removed the gag while motioning for Miroku to disconnect the chain that held the hanyou to the floor. Once the younger demon was free, he looked at his brother.

"You're not really going to.. mate with me. Are you?"

"That's what was planned, little brother. But we need to remove you from your garments." Sesshoumaru gave his claws a swipe and shred the leather thong from his brother's loins.

Inuyasha jumped slightly in surprise and landed on his backside. He tried to scoot himself backwards and away from the elder demon, but firm hands took his ankles.

"N-no, Sesshoumaru.. I can't have sex with you.."

"But you don't understand, dear brother. You're not leaving until I have taken you. Resist if you must, Naraku only enjoys it more."

Sesshoumaru grabbed Inuyasha's wrists and pinned them to the floor above the half demon's head. The hold was too tight for him to break free. The older youkai's other hand grabbed his brother's knee and pulled it back, holding it and exposing Inuyasha's rear entry.

"Slave, prepare him for me," the demon instructed.

"NO! Get the hell off of me you backstabbing asshole!" the hanyou thrashed upon the floor.

Miroku went to grab a bottle of lubricant before settling down between his friend's thighs. He squirted some of the cool liquid upon his fingertips, brought them down to Inuyasha's entrance, and began to massage his digits into him.

Inuyasha arched his back. "Ah!.. Stop, it Miro!.. Don't do what he says!"

"I'm sorry, Inuyasha, but I have to obey my Master's command." The boy continued his work as he lowered his head to hide his eyes.

"Miroku! NO!.. FUCKING STOP IT!" the half demon screamed as his friend's fingers were scissoring inside of him. Tears of humiliation started to well in his honey colored eyes and he shut them tightly. It only forced a crystal droplet to roll down his cheek as he continued to plead for his friend to stop. His begging grew softer the longer Miroku worked him.

Sesshoumaru licked away the stray tears on his brother's face. "I told you not to be afraid, Inuyasha. There's no need for tears."

Inuyasha opened his watering eyes, "Please don't do this Sessh.. I thought you changed.."

The elder brother's grip loosened before he pulled his baby brother against him and he started to stroke the flattened dog ears. "I do this because I love you." He looked to the boy who had stopped his fingers uncertainly. "Continue prepping him. And use your tongue to give him pleasure."

Miroku started his movements again and brought his head down to his friend's shaft as he lavished him with long licks. The hanyou gave an involuntary moan.

Sesshoumaru continued to pet and caress his brother's head, calming him while the boy worked at his loins. "Are you enjoying this, brother?"

Inuyasha's eyes were closed and a torn look upon his face. He shook his head in a soft 'no'. He hated his body for betraying him and growing aroused when he just wanted to get away from it all.

"But I can smell that you are.. Now, is it really that bad to be taken by your brother who loves you? It is no different than allowing your friend to do as he's doing now." Soft lips came to Inuyasha's ear as Sesshoumaru kissed him. ".. Are you enjoying this?"

The half demon did not move his head. A whimper came and his hips bucked softly as Miroku suckled upon him. He started to move his head to shake 'no', but it turned into a gentle nod. He whimpered again, pitifully.

"Stop being ashamed of yourself, little brother. You are part demon and a demon is never ashamed of himself."

Inuyasha opened his eyes and went to protest, but was silenced as Sesshoumaru kissed him. At first, his dog ears shot upward and his eyes went wide with surprise, but the soft nibbling and sucking upon his lower lip seemed to help fade his apprehensions. He returned the kiss, feeling a warmth wash over him and letting the mouth on each end relax him.

The kiss grew more heated as the elder demon parted his sibling's lips and began to tease inside his brother's mouth with a tongue tip.

Miroku's eyes tilted upward to watch in fascination as the Inu youkai brothers kissed one another passionately. Inuyasha gave a moan and arched his back slightly, breaking from his brother's lips.

"I'm gonna cum.." he whimpered.

"That's enough, slave. He's ready."

The boy stopped and pulled away. Sesshoumaru lifted the younger demon effortlessly and held him by his thighs as he brought him down towards his weeping erection.

Inuyasha did not struggle now. He held onto his brother's arms and tucked his ears back as he felt the tip pressing against his rear.

"Relax yourself, Inuyasha.." The hanyou let out a long breath and Sesshoumaru took the opportunity to slide himself to the hilt.

The demon youth cried out and dug his claws into his brother's arms as burning pain shot through his body. Slowly, it faded into incredible pleasure. He was certain though, that Sesshoumaru could rival him in size.

With a slight buck of his hips, Inuyasha signaled he was ready and the elder youkai began to move through him.

"Ahh!.. Ohh.. Oh, Sesshoumaru.." he noticed the scent of his brother's blood from the small wounds in his arms, but Sesshoumaru did not say anything. He ignored the pain and continued to build speed in his thrusts.

Miroku wanted badly to join them. Sesshoumaru looked up from his upwards slamming and gave him a 'come hither' look. The boy was happy for the invitation, but was not sure where to go.

"I can hold both of you.. Get onto his lap," growled the demon as his hands moved to his brother's hips.

The ebony haired male came forward and straddled the two brothers as he positioned himself onto his friend's lap. He reached a hand down and used the stray droplets of pre from Inuyasha and himself to slicken his entrance before impaling himself slowly.

Inuyasha cried out from the sensation of being sandwiched between two males. He arched his back and grabbed a hold of Miroku's waist to help pull him down.

The boy make loud moans from being stretched without the proper preparation, but the euphoric feeling of pleasure soon swept over him.

Each thrust from Sesshoumaru would send a deeper thrust into Miroku. The full demon grunted with his efforts while the younger males mewled and writhed upon him.

Thrusts grew more desperate, but it was Inuyasha that reached his orgasm first. He threw his head back and screamed out his brother's name, "SESSHOUMARU!" as he filled the boy on his lap with his sticky cum.

Miroku grit his teeth and moaned loudly as he shot his own ropey strands of love across his lover's chest. "Inuyasha!"

Listening to the two males atop of him reach their climaxes and the tightness of his brother's ass surrounding his cock, Sesshoumaru only had to give a few more thrusts before pulling Inuyasha down by the waist so he could shoot his demon essence deep inside of him.

Sesshoumaru did not let his brother go until the older youkai was empty. Inuyasha squirmed in his lap as he was filled with a larger amount than what he was used to, but it only kept the member inside of him pumping.

At last, he was finished and pulled from the hanyou and let his brother slide down to rest against his chest. Miroku lifted himself off Inuyasha and came to rest his head upon his friend's shoulder as they were basking in their afterglow.

The boy was almost asleep as well as the younger demon, but Sesshoumaru woke them with a soft shake. "I may let one of you sleep here, but not both. You need to clean up."

Gathering enough energy to stand on shaky legs, Miroku left first and then Inuyasha. Though, he had to get a helpful push from his brother. Once all three were on their feet, they stumbled towards the bathroom to wash off. None of them bothered with robes, but everyone knew better than to get anywhere near Sesshoumaru and any of his partners after they were finished with a show.

The older youkai helped clean the younger males up and get dressed again. They both looked worn after such an experience. Miroku knew he would be sore from his whipping, but he decided that it was worth the pain.

"I don't think you two should drive yourselves home tonight. You are welcome to stay in my home to rest. Come, we'll leave now before one of you collapses." Sesshoumaru helped the two out into his car and drove them to his house.

Miroku and Inuyasha were practically walking zombies when they got inside, but the elder demon, once more, helped them undress into their underwear and let them sleep in his own bed. There was a softened look in his eyes as he watched his two guests snuggle against one another and fall fast asleep.

Sesshoumaru went to change into his nightclothes, but decided he would rather enjoy the feeling of sleeping beside his brother as much as he could. He slid in behind his younger brother and spooned with him as the hanyou clung to Miroku. Securing an arm around his little brother's waist protectively, he drew into his own slumber.