InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey if any one cares *.* I have recently made a website ^^ it has some of my artwork on it and crap, so please go and sign my guestbook *pushes you in direction of my website* ^^ I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Danke,

Daniy Jinx

www.freewebs.com/daniyjinx/

I'm making my own website as well, it's about all the guys of Inu Yasha ... no girl aloud only fans ^^ ... i'll put down the link when it's finished! K!$$ little Tennyo

Chapter 3

Turning his head to look out at the snow falling into people's hair, he soon regarded it when he heard a loud blood-curdling scream next to him.

Turning back around he saw Kagome screaming, with the squirrel in her lap, that Ash was talk to not two minutes ago, eating a nut, and his tail twitching like nothing was going on.

Shaking the still screaming girl, he sighed when he heard Ash us the nickname that she so loving bestowed upon him.

"Ducky!" Ash called out, from her place at the tree trunk.

Looking down he sighed when he didn't see Rex anywhere.

"Ash, where is Rex?" he asked, clamping his hand over Kagome's mouth in order to hear.

"Um" the little girl replied, shuffling form one foot to the other. Inuyasha knew he wasn't going to like this.

"Ash" he said more forcefully, wanting to move his vibrating hand away from Kagome's mouth, but not being able to since she was still screaming.

Just at that moment, Rex decided to make his presents known, walking out from behind the tree truck, with a depressed look on his face.

"Ash, you do know my dog is a male right?" he asked, closing his eyes, and pitching the bridge of his nose with his free hand, so desperately wanting to jump down from the tree branch and ripping that pink fluffy bow right off Rex's large head.

"Yeah but he looks so cute" Ashura said shyly, knowing whatever she said at this point would get her into trouble.

"Damn it Kags, it's a fucking squirrel!" he shouted, getting irritated by the vibrating in his hand. That made the girl shut up, her eyes became wide and she looked up at him then looked back down at the twitchy squirrel still in her lap.

She wasn't afraid of them, it just freaked her out that a squirrel would jump into her lap as if it where a tree branch.

"See, it's not going to hurt you." He assured, removing his hand from her mouth, out of the corner of his eye he saw Ashura trying to make a get away. "I don't think so!" he shouted, jumping down fro the tree, ripping the pink bow off of Rex's head, and running after the cute giggling girl, with Rex in tow, leaving Kagome and the twitchy squirrel behind in the tree.

Then something hit her, `Did she just call him Ducky?'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Having long ago taken Ashura home they both walked down the sidewalk of the park towards Kagome's car, Rex panting behind them, well being dragged behind them.

"You think I'll get to see you again?" Kagome asked, surprising herself, she never asked to see any body again.

"Yeah, I'm positive we'll cross paths again." Inuyasha grinned, as they walked towards her dark green '00 grand am.

(Little_Tennyo: I have NO clue what kind of car that is … wait I have no clue about cars in the first place …)

"Alright." She said as she began to unlock her driver side door, hoping to god she had a sweater or something in her car, she was freezing! "Hey, by the way why…"

"She calls me that because I gave her a pet duck for her birthday one year; she's the only thing I've got close enough to a father." He smiled at her as she sat down in her sit and began to look around in the back seat.

"That's sweet of you to take care of her like that." She said moving things around, looking for something that could at least be wrapped around her.

"Here." He said taking off his coat and handing it to her. "That now insures you that we will met again, cause I love that coat." He grinned as he watched slowly and cautiously put it on.

"Thank you" she said softly, enjoying the smell of him coming off of it. She pulled her legs in and shut the door. Rolling down the window, she smiled up at him. "You promise I get to see you again?" she said, surprising herself once again.

"Yeah" he said, smiling at her. "I'll see you later"

"Ok bye Inuyasha" she said rolling up her window, pulling the large coat tighter to her small body, she started to car and drove off.

Inuyasha stood with his dog in the snow, shivering. "Come on Rex!" he said pulling on the red leash.

When the dog didn't budge, he sighed.

"Rex!" he said pulling on the leash again. Looking over at the dog, he saw he was looking off into the direction in which Kagome drove off, wagging his tail, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, as if waiting for her to come back at any moment.

"Rex, she's not coming back, but I promise you we will she her again." He said pulling on the dog leash once again, getting Rex to come.

"We will see her again buddy" he said taking off at a run towards his apartment, his panting dog slowly fallowing behind. "Would you hurry up, I'm freezing!" he shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome drove down the road towards her home, she didn't even bother going back to work, it's not like they would miss her there or anything.

She pulled the coat tighter to her body, she didn't bother turning on the heat, not wanting to take of the coat; she blushed slightly at the thought of a certain fluffy white towel. (Jinx and Tennyo: fluffy white towel *drooooooooooooool*)

"Oh my god, I'm acting like a teenager!" she said aloud, pulling into her apartment builds garage, she sighed when she noticed someone had taken her spot, once again. Deciding not to bother with it at the moment she took the stop next to it.

Turning of her car, she got out, grabbing what is needed out of her backseat, she made her way towards the elevator, pushing the buttons on her keys that locked the door.

Fighting with her bags as she tried to unlock without dropping one, she made it in to the safety of her depressing apartment, dropping her bags at the door way, she kicked off her high heeled shoes, not bothering to take off the comfortable coat she walked faster then she had in a long time to her bed room.

Flopping down on the big bed head first, she curled up into a comfortable position and sighed happily when her nose was filled with the sent of Inuyasha, and fell into a deep sleep, something she hadn't down in a very long time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I love this story, oh and I case any one was wondering? Ash (the little girl) is based on one of my friend's; she put me in her story so I put her in mine. ^^ And you all should read her story, it's really good ^^ here is the link ^^.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1855198/1/

Danke,

Daniy Jinx and Little Tennyo (who's just the editor but feels like getting some attention)

Little Tennyo sings Spongebob Squarepants theme song! "Look I'm trying to annoy Jinx!" *big smile* "is it working?" *looks to Jinx * "nah I think just a little longer ^^"

Jinx: *shakes head in embarrassment* It's going to take a lot more than that it annoy me *sings along with you*