InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me sorry Tennyo *pout* but I couldn't get on line fast enough to ever give it to you, but I have been so busy here lately. Me miss you!!! *sob*

Love ya,

Jinx

*hugs and kisses*

All of you! You all should go check out my buddies story *big smile* it's really good.

It's called "Meant to be" it's so good!!!! Must go read! *points to self* I helped edit it!!!!!! *points to mike* and so did he!!!!!!!

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/75888

All must go read!!!!!!!!!! And then when you read it!!!!!!! Leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6

She stood next to the couch, staring at this dog. Yeah the dog was staring back at her, but they have been at this for hours now, well at least that's what it felt like. In reality it had probably only been about a couple of minutes, maybe less.

It all started when she walked into her living room that morning Jake was sitting on her couch. She didn't mind much, but it was in the spot she always sat when watching TV when she got the chance too that is.

She tried several times to get the dog off of the couch, wanting disparately to sit in her favorite spot; she even threatened him about taking him back to where ever it was he came from, but every time Jake would just lift his huge head up, and lay it back down. As if saying, `yeah you're alright, now leave me alone'.

Sighing in frustration, she sat down next to him, resting her arm on his butt. "You know" she spoke aloud, mischief written all over her face. "If I wasn't so disparate for a friend you'd be so dead by now" just as she was about to scratch the lazy dogs ear, the phone rang.

She got up as fast as she could, being tired and still in your dark pink long sleeves pajamas and fuzzy slippers, will do that to you. As she walked she scratched her head, attempting to at least fix her messy hair, but then she thought twice about it, why mess with it when it was your day off?

Making her way over to the phone next to the TV by the fifth ring, she answered it hoarsely.

"Hello" she said, clearing her throat.

"Hey, how's my best girl." Came Inuyasha's overly excited voice, to excited in her opinion at; she looked at the clock on the end table near the couch, two o'clock in the afternoon.

"Uh, it's only you" she said rubbing her eyes, she was still sleepy, but her couch was being occupied at the moment.

"Don't sound so disappointed." She imagined him pouting on the other end. She rolled her eyes at that thought.

"What do you need?" she asked, she didn't mean for it to be offensive, but it was a habit. Most of the time when people called her they needed something.

"Nothing really, just wanted to see you." She was slightly taken a back by that, but she just guessed this was what was going to happen when having friends. She'll just have to learn.

"Oh….well I'm off today, so if you want to come….." she trailed off when there was a rapid knock at the door. "Can you hold on a sec?" she asked, putting down the phone, not bothering to wait for an answer.

She walked to the door, eyeing the dog that had yet to move off of the couch. "Some watch dog you are" She muttered.

She slowly made it to the door, unlocking the locks, she sighed when she opened it, slapping on a fake smile. But it soon faded away at what she saw. She rolled her eyes for the second time that day, and stepped to the side, letting Inuyasha in as he put away his cell phone.

"You know you didn't have to get all dressed up for me." He grinned, sarcasm dripping from every word, letting Rex off the leash to most likely lay on the couch with Jake.

"Oh yeah and your one to talk." She gestured towards his dark blue baggy plaid pajama pants, not being able to see what his shirt was. Because all she could see was a leather jacket much like the one he had given her on the day they met, which didn't make much since to her. She wore the jacket to bed ever night.

He turned around, acting as if offended. "Hey, I just wanted to come over and be comfortable for the day I'm going to spend with my bet girl." Placing his `new' leather jacket on the arm chair next to the door, looking as if it's only use was a coat rake or a purse holder. He straightened out his worn out grey sweater as he walked over to the couch to pet Jake.

She watched him with slight interest as he kicked of his black dress boots, clearly telling her that he either got dressed in a hurry or he just didn't care. His white cottoned feet wiggling with freedom as he walked on the hard floor.

"You didn't go out in public like that did you?" She asked,

"Yeah so, your point." he said looking down at himself, he just shrugged, he didn't see anything wrong with it.

She was going to go for, he just didn't care.

"So you're saying that there is more then one" she asked, referring to what he said earlier.

She walked over to the couch and sighing, her fuzzy slippers scooting along with every slow step. When she got there she wanted to burst out into tears, the damn dog was still there! Not to mention now she had another on to deal with!

There sat Rex and Jake, taking up her whole couch. She slumped down onto the floor, leaning her head against the front of the couch. All she wanted to do was sit on her couch today and possible watch some TV, something that she hadn't done in a long time.

"More then one what?" He asked he knew what she meant he just wanted to get a rise out of her.

"Never mind" She muttered. It was her day off and she was going to try and at least enjoy it. Getting into an augment with Inuyasha would only make it worse.

She began to put pressure on her temples, a head ache was coming on and the source of it was about two feet away from where she sat on the floor.

She looked over next to her, feeling the presents of another person. She sighed once again, something she had been doing a lot here lately.

"You alright?" he asked, reaching over and pulling her head to rest on his shoulder.

She gladly accepted the offer, closing her eyes and relaxing into his warm shoulder. "I can't get the dogs off of my couch" She answered, hoping it didn't sound as stupid as it did in her head.

He whistled, and with that the dogs got off the couch in such a hurry it looked as if Rex was going to have a heart attack. "That's all you had to do." He said, looking at her as if she was stupid. But that look quickly faded away when she lifted her head off of his shoulder. He saw the look of death in her eyes, and he had a feeling that that death was going to be directed towards him.

He jumped up as fast as the dogs did getting of the couch, and took off towards the other direction, laughing all the way.

"You mean to tell me all I had to do was whistle!" she glared playfully at his retreating figure as she her self got up, not as fast, but she didn't need to. He was going to die a slow and painful death.

He laughed harder as he made his way behind the dogs, thinking that maybe they were going to protect him, he was sadly mistaken as he saw her coming closer, and they just sat there looking up at him wagging their tails expecting a treat for something they had yet to do.

"Thanks a lot guys" he whispered sarcastically, moving just quickly enough out of her reach.

He almost stopped in his tracks when he heard her laughter that was the first time he had heard her do that, mush less smile a real smile. He may have not known her for very long, but it was nice to hear it all the same.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*evil laughter*

-Jinx (I'm just going to sign it as this now)