InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy ❯ Chapter 8 and sorry for the wait ^^ (hey that rymed) ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the long wait *sigh* I've been to busy reading other peoples stories. *Sigh* that was a bad excuse, but its true!!!! I swear to you honestly!

-jinx

Chapter 8

Waking up to a cold draft on your feet, in her opinion, was the best way to wake up. She smiled happily stretching her muscles to work out all the kinks that possibly might have formed by her peaceful slumber.

She reached over to her side, eyes still closed, not ready to let in the afternoons rays in.

She jumped up, eyes snapping open.

There was nothing there? Was it just all a dream? Was Inuyasha just a figment of her imagination? She hoped to god not. Jumping out of bed she went in search for her silvered haired friend.

Maybe he was in the living room, clad only in a white fluffy towel while eating a bowl of cereal, surrounded by his and her dog.

She walked out of her room to find nothing, no Inuyasha, no Jake, and no Rex. Just her living room the way she always left it, dull and boring, everything she was.

She walked back into her room, about ready to flop down onto her nice comfortable bed when she felt something crinkle in her hand.

Lifting her hand to her face, it was a piece of crumbled paper.

Possible it might have once been folded nice but she was rather violent at times when she slept. Tossing and turning about. But enough of that, back to the matter at hand, literarily.

Slowly opening up what she hopped was a note, careful not to tear it, she read aloud.

"Hey Kags, went out to get something to eat for the both of us. Meet me at the place where we first met at about fiveish. See ya soon, love ya, Inuyasha" she spoke quietly, embarrassed slightly that he said he loved her.

"Ok your getting way ahead of your self, it's just a friendly thing to say." She scolded; she looked at her wristwatch. It was almost time to get going!

She quickly walked into her bathroom, remerging threw the hamper. As long as it looked good and smelled fine to her, then it was good enough to wear.

(Jinx: great way to look at it don't ya think? *big smile*
Tennyo: She has a point

Jinx: I always have a point! *giggle* wait that didn't sound good.)

Walking back out of the bathroom, pulling her long raven hair into a messy bun, now dressed in a pair of old worn out baggy blue jeans and a light navy blue sweater. She looked herself over in the mirror.

This is hopeless.

Walking out the door her grabbed the leash and Inuyasha's leather jacket, hooked the red leash onto Jake's read collar.

Walked out the door of her warm apartment, locking it quickly behind Jake and her, and making her way out into the cold winters' day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Sitting on the very park bench where she met her only friends, she sighed in contentment as the winters wind whooshed by, tossing her raven hair, mixing in with the newly falling snow.

Having long ago taken it down from the confines of the thick rubber band that was once there, that now rest lousily banded around her slim wrist.

So was too content to just sit on the bench watching the children build a snowman in the snow-covered field across from her. To distracted to notice that Jake was nudging her side, silently asking her if they could get up a walk a little, his butt was probably about to freeze off.

The children's nonstop giggling had relaxed her a little.

Closing her eyes as another wave of wild wind whooshed her hair around. It was a wonderful feeling. Something about how the cold air touching her warm neck sent a fuzzy chill up her spin. It was one of those weird things that she liked that she rarely ever told, they'd probably look at her worse then they do now…pity.

Something she wasn't too fond of.

She never under stood why they looked at her that way? It's like they new that she…

She shock her head at the dark thought, she hated going back into her past. She was so…she didn't know how to explain it really. She was just too frail she guessed. To easily trusting of other people, maybe that's how'd you put it. She didn't know?

She just didn't like what she used too be…in fact she didn't like what she was now much either.

Feeling a strong hand on her shoulder she jumped, turning around to find the arrogant smirk of none other then Inuyasha.

"That was so wrong." She hissed glaring at him wanting him to wither away, but it didn't work as well as she hoped, because at that moment he began to laugh.

"I thought it was funny as hell!" he said calming down from his laughter fit. "You shouldn't be so jumpy you know."

"Yeah well I was in my own little world…what did you bring for me?" she scowled slightly at her sad attempt to change the subject, silently hoping that he would take the hint.

He just looked at her, raising one dark eyebrow until it disappeared under his silver locks. "Well, I hope you like Chinese food!" he chirped, holding up a white plastic bag of what she figured was the food.

Her stomach grumbled in response to the wonderful smell.

"I'll take that as a yes?" he chuckled, digging threw the bag.

Looking away she blushed, why was he affecting her this way? She never blushed!

"Thank you" she whispered.

"For what?" he asked, sizing his rummaging to analogue her.

"For being my friend" She whispered again, finally getting up to walk Jake to let him warm up his frozen butt.

He watched her retreating form, question wrote all over his face. He looked at Rex for a brief moment, possible he would know some answers?

Sadly he was mistaken.

Rex, once again, had a pink bow on his head, with a smiling little girl behind him.

Sighing, he started rummaging threw the plastic bag. Hoping that when he looked up again, that damn-offending bow would be gone.

That was a false hope, and he knew it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jinx: I shall now be known as "The Jinxster"! *does wonder women pose*

Tennyo: Jinxster?! Whahaha now the only thing you have to say after an a/n is: "I'll be back" *dies of laughter* omg your gonna kill me! *Sees jinx(ster) glare evilly* ahem I meant it as a joke *backs off* just a little inside joke! Please don't snap your fingers and send me to care bear land … `cause if you are *grabs knife* I'm taking THIS with me!

Jinx: *snaps fingers and we appear in `Inuyasha land'* I think this will do *runs after Sesshomaru*

Tennyo: *grins madly while running after Inuyasha*INUYASHA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!!!

Hope you liked? ^^

-"The Jinxster" (aka, Jinx)

Jinxster: Psst…….these are really good stories.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/76670/249210#fic _c

It's called "Oden shop" by: Murasaki K

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/76545/248744#fic _c

It's called "It's Not Over yet..." by: ssp51201

Oh and from now on ^^ I'm going to put two story that I've read that I think that all of you might like, and should possible read. AND LEAVE A REVIEW DAMN IT!!!! We writers like to know what you people think of our story/stories ^^