InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Trash ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sota was backing away from a nasty looking demon, Ginbi and Andrews were busy dealing with some of the other demons that had come through the well, but still he was about to die. He panicked and tried to go through the well to get Inu-Yasha.

"Are you ready to die child?" The demon reared up, and then was torn in half. A short chubby girl with long blonde hair and glasses had ripped the demon in half like it was tissue paper. She wore green pants with black boots and a jacket. (K/F note: it's Claire, I aint dragging the description out any longer.)

"Who are you!?" Sota was afraid; the girl had a pistol and a rifle.

"Obersturmfuhrer von Kampfgruppe dreizehn, Claire Fuchs."

"All I understood was Claire Fuchs."

"Then you understand enough." Claire adjusted her glasses, "Inu-Yasha hired us to protect Kagome's family." Claire knew it was a half truth but she didn't want the boy to be afraid of her. She hated when people would be scared of her, it made her feel lonely.

Suddenly all the demons stopped as a cruel merciless howling laugh cut through the night; Hister had arrived.

"Ginbi makes hast to go the tower und I protect Kagome's family oder someone dies." a silver streak dashed pass Hister. The demons were staring down at Hister. "I'm a wery busy man, zo I'll show you meine true vorm."

The air got heavy and one of the demons burst apart, "Iv any ov you survive the pressure released ven I transvorm, I'll be surprized....Ich kämpfe alleine, ich bin der Lord meiner Einsamkeit*."

Back in the past....

Koga rushed in to a large room full of demons, Kazuki shouted from behind him, "You and Sesshomaru will stay and hold them off, and I'll take Inu-Yasha and Kagome to the top. Catch up when you can." With out waiting for a reply Kazuki ran up the stairs dragging Kagome and Inu-Yasha with him.

"He's lucky he's a Lord." Sesshomaru cracked his knuckles, "I don't take orders from peasants."

"Why are we in such a rush, X said we had 12 hours?" Kagome was cut off went Kazuki started laughing. He stopped and let them down.

"Time doesn't pass normally here!" Kazuki rubbed his chin, "How should I tell this to you, well prove it.... Oh! That will hopefully work!"

Kagome felt uneasy by the grin that snaked across Kazuki's mouth, "For your information we've been here but two and a half days or so, but it is as if four months have passed. You noticed how fast wounds heal right? Well, here something more personal; you're starting to show."

"What are you... what are you talking about?" Kagome was scared

Kazuki sighed, "Must I tell you people everything? You must suck at riddles, at any rate; Kagome, you're pregnant, congratulations, have a nice life." Kazuki watched as Inu-Yasha and Kagome froze in shock. He cocked his head to one side, "Might have noticed earlier if I wouldn't have been so beat up, and Inu-Yasha would've sensed it if he was used to the tower's energy flow. In any case we don't have time to waste thinking about it, because the only thing I could do is perform an abortion."

"No!" Kagome gripped Inu-Yasha tightly, and before Inu-Yasha could say anything Kazuki said;

"It's settled then!" Kazuki shouldered the duffle bag, "My mission is to get Inu-Yasha to the top of the Limitless Tower, and to ensure that no harm comes to Kagome. I give you my word; I will not fail unless I die."

Sango was moving, big muscular arms supported her. She still couldn't see, "Who are you?"

"You may think me a murder and a tyrant, but you must trust me if you want to live." It was Gein's voice, "Don't worry I'm on your side."

Kazuki opened the door to the last indoor floor of the Limitless Tower. It was a large empty chapel, the size reminded Kazuki of Notre Dome, except without the seating for the followers, the Alter was still there; with a dark figure behind it. The man was tall, easily 6' 11", he had spiked black hair and a metal band across his forehead, and he wore a black cape. Kazuki's eyes widened.

"SHIT NO!!" Kazuki had barely managed to intercept Tori's attack in time. Tori's tall frame was emaciated; his bones were visible underneath his skin. Tori's face was covered by bandages except for his right eye; his thin right arm had a large blade bandaged onto it, which Kazuki had barely managed to catch with his hands. The blade was like a gardening spade, except twenty inches long. Tori wore black pants with black leather boots.

"Soooo quick!" Tori's voice was soft and drawn out as if he was dieing of thirst, or he was a ghost. "Nooo maatter... Iii'll stilll kiill yoou alll."

Tori swung his left fist at Kazuki, who jumped to the right. Tori quickly turned toward the kitsune, Tori's left leg swung vertically into the air, then slammed into the stone floor. Kazuki had once again managed to dodge it, and Inu-Yasha saw why Kazuki was dodging the blows; the thick stone work of the floor had been obliterated by the force of the impact, a hole roughly four feet wide had appeared around Tori's foot.

"Nooo oone may passs." Tori was above Kazuki, thrusting his wrist bade downward. Kazuki dodged by mere millimeters. Tori's blade sliced through the floor like a knife through butter, he swung his blade at Kazuki. Inu-Yasha was shocked as the blade moved through the floor as easily as it moved through air, Kazuki dodged again.

"You'rrre sooo faasst. Iss iit because yoouu knoow thhaat iiff Ii hiit yoou the damage wiill bee severe?" Tori's eye was following all of Kazuki's movements, "Yoouu dodge thheee mooment before Iii touch yoou, sooo quick."

Inu-Yasha swung the Tetsusaiga down, he'd gotten behind Tori. The sword hit Tori's left shoulder, there was a dull thud. Inu-Yasha's eyes widened; The Tetsusaiga couldn't cut him!? There's no barrier! What is this thing!?

"Iiis thhaat aall?" Tori slowly turned to face Inu-Yasha. The height difference was staggering; the emaciated form made Tori appear even taller, as it was he stood a foot over Inu-Yasha. Tori cocked his arm back and prepared to impale Inu-Yasha. The movement was so quick; Inu-Yasha forced his eyes closed.

-CLANK!!!!- Tori's thick blade had been stopped; it rested on a long thin silver blade. Inu-Yasha followed the blade to the hilt with his eyes. It was a daikatana without a doubt, at least sixty inches of blade; the hand guard was a standard circular shape. The welder was a tall and thin man who wore a black hakama and black kimono. His eyes were squinty, closed in fact and his face slightly narrow with a smile; you could almost call it a fox-face. His hair was silver and his bangs hung in his face and continued down his back, he had ears like Inu-Yasha's own ears perched on his head, and like Kazuki he had a bushy fox tail, only silver in color.

"Long time no see, Tori." As the new comer spoke Tori leapt back. "Surly you remember me right?"

"Hhhoow coould Iii foorget yoou Ginbi Kitsune?"

"Good, and since you've obviously gotten stronger…" Ginbi opened his narrow eyes, they were a light emerald color, "Both me and Kazuki will show you the power of the Kitsune Clan, and Ginkazekagekotsu, shatter the walls of the devil's place with the swiftness of the world's winds." Ginbi slide his left foot back and bent his knees and back, his sword was parallel to the ground and level with his obi held in his right hand and his left hand was above the sword.

"Blood Weapon Jutsu; Book of forbidden shadows 13: 666," Kazuki took his shirt, jacket and holster off. Kagome looked at his back; the kanji of ai (K/F note ai is love in Japanese, this same character is on Gaara's forehead in Naruto) was craved into his back, covering the whole of his back. He turned; his chest bore many scars. His eyes had a look that would put fear into the hearts of immortals, he smiled, "Today we begin our favorite game of carnage."

Two large double doors opened and Gein walked in carrying Sango, Tenchu was with him and Kirara was following with Miroku on his back. Sango looked really bad.

"Kazuki she needs your help, bad." Gein was carrying the unconscious Sango like a sleeping child, "Or she'll die."

"Kazuki, take your stuff and friends and press on, after you get out of the immediate radius of this area, take care of your wounded." Ginbi smiled, "I want you to kill Ashira, do it for your mother. I'll take care of this trash."

Kazuki grabbed his stuff, "Let's go." Everyone left, ascending farther, leaving Ginbi and Tori alone. The two combatants stared each other down. Ginbi broke the silence.

"Well, like Kazuki said 'today we begin our favorite game of carnage' so let's fight." They rushed towards each other blades ready.

Too be continued.....
-Kazuki Ferret

*Ich kämpfe alleine, ich bin der Lord meiner Einsamkeit- I fight alone, I am the lord of my isolation. Hister's release command