InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Sunshine ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Gein set Sango down and Kazuki strolled up and looked into her eyes, "Everyone get out of eyeshot I'm going to have to strip her in order to get at these wounds."

"What!?" Kagome watched as Kazuki produced seven scalpels of different sizes and set them next to Sango.

"She's also going to scream, loudly. I can't have any unnecessary interruptions." Kazuki looked up at Kagome, "And you really don't want to see this, Henjin's claws leave little pieces of themselves inside the wound track, I have to remove them or they'll dissolve her flesh."

Inu-Yasha took Kagome around a corner, they heard Sango scream.


"Diiid yoou hear thaat?" Tori stopped mid-charge. The two had been crossing blades for quite some time and neither had gained an advantage over the other; a stalemate.

"Sounds like Kazuki had to do some surgery on his wounded friend," Ginbi turned his head to Tori, "Sorry but I don't have time to play so let's cut the shit and go all out."

"Yooou first, Iiii don't thiink yoou're a match for meee aat fulll pooower."

"Fine then," Ginbi clasped his hands together, "I don't believe you're worthy of Ginkazekagekotsu's release, however, I'll show you my release. Blood art control 'nil' form release; levels eight, seven, six, five, four, three; Gold!"

Tori ducked as Ginbi's sword sliced through the space his head occupied. He sliced upward, and lacerated the Kitsune's chest open. The blood gushed out, and then froze in space.

"Eight nil; Death of a thousand needles." Ginbi said as the blood transformed into thousands of needles that Tori managed to dodge. Ginbi looked at Tori with cold emotionless eyes, "That was the weakest 'nil' and it's not done yet."

The floor itself turned into spires that launched at Tori. Tori held his left palm out towards the spires, "Blast spell number 40." The spires were obliterated; Tori grabbed his left wrist, "Diid yooou knoow thaat covenaant swords haave release foorms like yoou Kitsune's blades? FEEED GLUTONY!" Tori's body exploded with muscles, his emaciated form becoming one of muscled flesh, "And here you die, Kitsune."

Ginbi was going to say something, but Tori's fist slammed into his gut. The impact blasted a basket ball sized hole through Ginbi's midsection. Ginbi crumpled backwards, but before he hit the ground his corpse stopped, and his shocked face suddenly turned to one of twisted glee. Tori's left shoulder erupted with blood. Ginbi stood behind him, completely healed, the only sign that any damage had been done was the hole in the back of his jacket.

"Three Nil, Gate of the Archangel, here you die Tori." Ginbi rushed at Tori, his form appeared as a black and silver snake moving through water at brake neck speed. It was his signature move, he'd go to either the left or right and slice horizontally into Tori's gut and slice him in half. Tori figured he'd take the left because of the wrist blade, as he waited the milliseconds seemed like hours, Ginbi's sword was slicing the ground it was moving over. Tori waited for the instant Ginbi would veer, closer now, in a few seconds Tori would intercept the attack. Ginbi didn't veer.

-SPLOOOOSH!!- Tori's blood painted the air as his right hand flew apart. He'd caught Ginbi's blade just in time, if he wouldn't have realized that Ginbi would try a frontal assault the battle would have been over then and there, Tori gripped his left hand around Ginbi's face, "BLAST SPEELLL NUMBER 75!!!"

The blast blew Ginbi's head into nothingness, along with the whole left side of his body, where the left leg had stood there was now a 12 foot wide hole that lead all the way to the bottom of the tower. Tori stood panting; I never thought I'd have to use a number 75 blast spell against lowly Ginbi. If Ginbi is this powerful, I'd hate to think of Hajime.... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Ginbi's body reformed as did his clothes, blood was pulling his body back together, the sight was like nothing Tori had ever seen before; it looked like Ginbi was melting in reverse. Ginbi looked at Tori with his half formed head and smiled, "You MuSt ThInK YOu'Ve LOsT YouR MiND!" The body finished reforming as Ginbi threw his head back in laughter; a cruel howl that chilled the bones and reverberated throughout the tower.


"What was that!?" Inu-Yasha stared down the stair way, "I don't like that demonic energy, it's like... it's..."

"Cold? Cruel? Merciless? Hateful? Frightening?" Kazuki walked towards the group, wiping the blood from his hands with his shirt, "It's Ginbi, and I'm done. She passed out half way through. She'll live, we're still hoping the blindness is temporary; most likely the result of blood loss."

"Sango's... ok?" Kagome grabbed Kazuki roughly and shook him, "You're serious!?"

"Yes, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I did get quite a scare though when she vomited all of that blood on me," Kazuki moved his arms away from his chest; he was drenched in blood, "I had to use a few of my parts but she'll be fine until I can get her back to the village."

"Some... of...your... parts?" Kagome's eye's widened in horror.

"Yeah, like my liver," Kazuki pointed to his side were there was a large fresh gash, "her liver was far too damaged. I also had to use two liters of my own blood, a piece of my spinal cord, a kidney, and some of my hair as stitches."

Kagome vomited, Kazuki just cocked an eyebrow at her, "What you were expecting me to get fresh organ donors? I mean, I am worried about how her body will react to my DNA; but really? What was I supposed to do?"

Inu-Yasha stared into Kazuki's eyes, "What on Earth are you?"

Kazuki smiled, "Der Dämon, der Trophäen vom Mann bildet."


"Now Tori, I don't have much time left to play with you, so." Ginbi placed his right hand over the tip of his sword's blade, "Scatter yourself and shatter the enemy. Dance as the silver wind's shadow of death! DANCE GINKAZEKAGEKOTSU!!!" Ginbi pushed down on his sword's blade and it disappeared, he touched the hand guard. "My sword, Ginkazekagekotsu is comprised of uncountable tiny blades that vibrate at a high speed; in fact they're so fast it appears as if they're not moving at all, but my blade cuts more like a chainsaw then a sword. When unleashed, these blades start acting on their own, and slice and dice whoever is stupid enough to stand in my way."

"SSSOOOOOO WHHHAAAT!? I'LL KIIILLL YOOOOOU BEFORE YOUR BLADES CAAAAN TOUCH ME!!!!" Tori's blade was inches from Ginbi's face.

-SPLOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!- Tori exploded, his arms turning from flesh to shredded flesh and bone, his entire body liquefied. The sticky goo painted the floor in front of Ginbi.

"These blades are so small you breathe them in without knowing and they go through your pours. They're undetectable, but deadly. You have no idea how much energy it takes to control them." Ginbi's blade reformed and he sheathed it. Blood started trickling out of his mouth, "Recoiling already am I? Hmpf, I thought I could use three nil longer then this. Oh, well. It's not like I need to do anything else."

Ginbi exploded, all of his wounds reopened, more or less. He was still in one piece, although even his old wounds had reopened. Then the pain struck, Ginbi lost consciousness as his eyes filled with his own blood. I go sleepy now.


Kazuki put on a new tank top and a green trench coat. He put his revolver in its holster and the rifle in the duffle bag, he really wouldn't need them anymore but the weight of the revolver comforted him. He shouldered the bag. Kirara had Sango and Miroku on her back, Kagome was still in shock over Kazuki's explanation of his operation on Sango and being lead by Inu-Yasha, Gein had the rest of the gear, Tenchu was just waiting for Kazuki, and Kazuki worried about Ginbi.

"Are you coming Fox-Boy!?" Gein shot a glance and him.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Kazuki looked toward the doors at the top of the long stairs ahead of him; there's no running, no escape, no mercy, no forgiveness. Behind those doors are my future and my past. Today is the day I spill blood, my way.... This is going to be a beautiful mess.

Kazuki started to climb with Inu-Yasha in front of him. Tenchu reached out with a long arm and pushed the doors open. The group stepped out into the sunlight and on to a large open battle arena. Three figures stood opposite of them. A tall gangly one with arms that were impossibly long, a middle one who was of normal stature with large muscles and a red beret, the last was a tall muscular one with shinny tekkou and an outfit like Gein's.

"So these are the trespassers?" The tall one lurched forward. His eyes were sightless white orbs and his lips were none existent, revealing his large human-like teeth and dark red gums. His body was covered in popping veins, or they looked like veins at least, his arms were a sickly purple color and dragged on the ground, despite the fact that their owner was standing straight up. The beastly mouth opened, "Who want's to fight Nexus?"

"I can't believe Gein would betray us! What's gotten inta ya governor?" The middle one walked forward, he wore a tactical vest over his muscled chest, and urban camo fatigue pants, combat boots. He had many tattoos, one on his right bicep that read 'Devil Dogs' and had a Labrador head next to it. The man had a heavy British accent, and his holster had the SAS logo on it. He drew a large Rambo knife from his belt, "For those of ya who don't know, I'm Jack Kingston."

"And I'm Ashira Savagejo." The last figure bore a strong resemblance to Gein, except he had wild black hair and several large scars on his face, but he wore the same outfit and had the same tekkou.

"Your names are nothing more then what will be written on your tombstones!" Kazuki release all of his energy, "Tenchu, Gein. Take Nexus and Jack down, fast. Then I'll handle Ashira."

Tenchu jumped in front of Nexus and Gein looked at Jack.

"This could be good mate." Jack stiffened his stance, "Real horror show, yeah?"

"You're not even enough for me to warm up on." Gein got into his fighting stance.

To Be Continued.....

-Kazuki Ferret.

Who the fuck are you? Where am I? Where's my hat? What the? Oh, sorry my mind just kinda goes off on its own every now and again. Umm..... Anyway... Thanks so much for reading up to chapter 21. It means allot to me, really it does! Cause if no one read this then there really isn't much point in me continuing to write it now is there? Now next chapter is going to be Gein and Tenchu fighting as good guys and Kazuki facing down his past. Oh, and don't worry Inu-Yasha's actually going to fight soon...... not next chapter or the one after that but I assure you he will be doing some fighting soon.