InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ In Sane We Trust ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The rain fell in droves, pouring down drenching Kazuki as he howled his cruel laugh towards the heavens. The increasing energy shattered the chain in Kazuki's gut, and his body absorbed the remaining parts of the harpoon. Ashira made a move towards Kazuki but eight small bullet sized holes opened in his chest.

"Don't you know? I control water as a weapon, and we're in the rain." Kazuki slammed his knee into Ashira's face, Ashira slammed his fist into Kazuki's gut and sent the kitsune airborne, Kazuki held his right hand down towards Ashira with his palm open, "Blast spell, number 100; Fallen."

The blast destroyed most of the arena; Ashira had managed to dodge it.

"You think death has separated my brother and me?" Ashira formed a sword in his right hand, which he pointed at Kazuki, "We'll kill you now."

Kazuki rushed forward and hit the tip of the sword with his open palm, and the sword shattered. His expression was one of disappointment and boredom, "You aren't sharp enough to cut me." Kazuki brought his left hand into the sky and swiped downward, "RAPTOR CLAWS*!!!"

Ashira's chest exploded with blood, Kazuki punched him again and sent him flying over the edge of the tower. Kazuki produced his bell and wrapped the falling Ashira in the wires, "Bell wire bloodlust, bloodied waltz!" Kazuki flicked his wrist and sliced Ashira in half along his waist and let him fall to the ground nearly a mile down. Kazuki's energy kept increasing.

"Oh, fuck." Sasha's face became laden with horror.

"I'll see you all at the top, Inu-Yasha..." Kazuki looked at Inu-Yasha with a smile of pure insanity across his face, "You'll have to stop me from killing all of you, I can't control my urge to kill right now." Kazuki leapt all the way to the top of the tower.

"It HURTS!" Sango screamed in pain, Sasha turned her shocked gaze towards her.

"Did Kazuki transplant any of his parts into her?" Sasha glared sharply at Kagome, "Did he!?"

"YES!" Kagome was surprised by Sasha's hostility, "He said his liver, parts of his spine, and some of his blood! He also said he was worried about something!"

"Inu-Yasha! Take Kazuki down right now! If his demonic pressure increases to much more, Sango's body will be thrown into biological destruction. I can't even guess as to what exactly will happen if he continues to rampage as he has been doing, but I do know that Sango's starting to smell like a demon." Sasha turned Sango over and cut a hole on Sango's blood covered outfit, just above her ass, and a fox tail popped out and Sango fell back asleep laying comfortably on Kirara's back. Inu-Yasha went after Kazuki.

"Could you hazard a guess as to what could happen to her?" Miroku was still nursing his wound.

"She'll either turn into a red fox demon, a half demon, revert back to normal, or brake down on a cellular level and be turned back into the primordial soup." Sasha braced herself with her shotgun, limping to Kirara's back and hopped up.

"Can Inu-Yasha even stop Kazuki now?" Gein picked up the duffle bags, "I mean, Kazuki is obviously stronger then him."

"True, but Inu-Yasha has a slight advantage; he's seen Kazuki fight before. Kazuki hasn't seen him fight." Sasha looked up into the raining sky, "That and, that's not Kazuki at all. The pressure's all wrong; it should be razor sharp and precise. Just like his attacks, instead it's random, and dull."

"What's 'demonic pressure'?" Miroku said as he struggled up to Sasha

"It's basically demonic energy only more concentrated and on a larger scale. Everything that has demonic energy has demonic pressure you just don't feel it 'cuz it's too small, but when that energy is on a large enough level you can feel it. It instills fear and is even physically painful to even be close to." Sasha was letting the rain wash down her face, along with rivulets of blood, "Kazuki's is on a very unstable plane right now, and he doesn't really control his actions anymore. It's been along time since this world's had such a massive out burst of it."

"Is there anything you could do to stop Kazuki?" Kagome was looking up at Sasha. She never really took the time to actually look at Sasha; her breasts were rather large double Ds, her hips were wide but her stomach was tightly muscled, her arms were muscled but not manly in anyway, and her face was soft and gentle with large ice blue eyes, her hair was long with styled bangs neatly kept, she looked beautiful and gentle. Even covered in her own blood she looked like the kind of girl that guys would kill to even have talk to them, but she was a lesbian. It was actually funny, in a way.

"Not while I'm this wounded. But the only thing Inu-Yasha has to really watch out for is that Kazuki...." Sasha paused, "Is the serpentine god of the river, and can use water as a weapon like he does with his blood. Only on a larger scale, and the falling rain puts the whole field to Kazuki's advantage."

The area was the size of two football fields lay next to one another; it was barren, with five foot high walls to prevent one from falling off the tower. The stone floor was laden with rain; the floor held the two combatants as the duel continued.

Inu-Yasha managed to dodge Kazuki punch by mere millimeters. He couldn't keep up with Kazuki's attacks physically but he'd seen Kazuki attack enough times to where he could guess where the attack was coming from and going to. Kazuki himself looked like he was having the time of his life; he was smiling and laughing with each blow. Even the ones Inu-Yasha was landing seemed only to add to Kazuki elation.

"Isn't this great!? The pure joy of trying to kill each other!?" Kazuki didn't sound like himself, he sounded insane, rage full, and happy, every word was laughed out with vicious cackling, "Do you enjoy the simple pleaser of the slaughter!?"

"Never!" Inu-Yasha used the wind scar against Kazuki. As the attack approached him it was blocked by what looked like two waves colliding together. Kazuki snapped his figures and the rain drops shot at Inu-Yasha like bullets. As Inu-Yasha dodged Kazuki went behind him.

"Hello." Kazuki punched through Inu-Yasha's chest and kicked him of his arm. Inu-Yasha slammed into the wall nearly one hundred yards away. "Is that all you are? A mere instant in time? A weakling whom I could have sliced in half? Is this how sad you really are!? I can't believe you can even STAND on your own!! You pathetic WORM!!" Kazuki sounded angrier then anything. Inu-Yasha struggled to his feet, and got into his standard stance.

"I'll tell you what Inu-Yasha; I'll give you a free shot at me. Cut me were ever you want, go for my gut, my face, my neck, my good eye, anywhere." Kazuki held his jacket open so Inu-Yasha could slice through him easily.

"Fine by ME!!" Inu-Yasha swung the Tetsusaiga into Kazuki's chest.

Blood drops fell to the ground.

To Be Continued.....

* Kazuki's version of Inu-Yasha's 'iron reaver soul stealer'

-Kazuki Ferret wrote this while he could have been a productive member of society.