InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unimpressive ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own Inuyasha and Company, no matter how happy it would make me. Rumiko Takahashi does.
This was written for InuErotica's One Too Many Prompt, 500 word max. AltPair
 
 
Kagome groaned and brought one hand to her forehead, not ready to open her eyes. She knew it was going to hurt like hell and was putting it off as long as possible. `God, how much did I drink last night?' She felt the bed shift beside her and her mind suddenly flipped into overdrive as she desperately tried to remember what she'd done… who she'd gone home with. Inuyasha was going to be pissed!
 
Flashes of alcohol clouded memories floated through her mind. She went to a club with her friends. She had a couple of drinks and danced. She… she couldn't remember! There were hands on her body, sliding under her shirt to cup her breasts. There were lips at her throat, feather soft kisses, and whispered words. He called her beautiful and asked if she'd like to go somewhere more private. She followed him.
 
Kagome frowned. She couldn't remember his face and his voice was unidentifiable as a whisper. Who the hell had she slept with? She knew she'd slept with him as more fragments of memories returned. Hands fumbled with the buttons on her jeans while she pulled his shirt over his head. Her shirt followed and his hands moved on to struggle with her bra clasp. Whoever he was, he was obviously inexperienced. What guy couldn't unhook a bra?
 
`Ugh, I am so never drinking again!' she grumbled mentally as she remembered dropping to her knees and dragging his pants off, followed by tighty whities. `Oh God, never ever again! Please, please tell me I didn't…' She groaned out load again as she saw herself taking an unimpressive cock in her mouth enthusiastically. She could hear him moan and he called out her name, and Kagome knew the voice was familiar, but she just couldn't place it.
 
She took consolation in the memory that she wasn't on her knees long, but wanted to slap herself as she remembered his nervous exploration of her body. She arched and moaned as he sucked hesitantly at her nipple. His hands moved lower and his fingers probed at her opening. Growing frustrated, she pushed his hands away and told him to get on with it. She watched as he reached for his pants, grabbing his wallet out of the back pocket and producing a condom that had to have been encased in the folded leather for a very long time, considering the circular shape embossed in one side.
 
He tried at least three times to open the foil packet, failing each time, before she took it from him and opened it herself. Kagome grimaced as she remembered unrolling the condom over the still unimpressive erection. She lay back, he climbed over her body, and after multiple failed attempts, she guided him inside her. `At least it was quick,' she thought to herself as he came in less than a minute.
 
Finally she couldn't take it anymore and opened her eyes, looking at the male beside her.
 
“Oh, no. Hojo?!”