InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknowingly Controlled ❯ Is it too late? ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Inu Yasha bowed his head. Walking back to the seat he began. “Kikyo was my intended. She was a powerful priestess. While I was visiting my mother a demon snuck up to her and killed her. It was said by eye witnesses that the demon looked like me. It took a few years but I found the demon and killed it”
“Inu Yasha, I had no idea” rin said sadly. This was all getting to her.
“Little brother, it seems that this priestess of yours truly believes that you killed her and wishes for your torture.” Sesshomaru interrupted.
Inu Yasha nodded. “Yeah I know, but I didn't kill her, and I have no idea how to prove it to her.”
Sesshomaru opened a drawer that held nothing but a button. Pressing it he turned to the wall to his left and stood. The wall opened to reveal a vault. Walking lightly to it, Sesshomaru typed in numbers of the keypad mounted in the wall close to the vault. The door to the vault opened, letting the three see the large room on the other side. There were hundreds of small items there. Following Sesshomaru into the large room they began to look around. There was everything from clothing to potions. It must have taken him years to collect this.
Opening a glass case Sesshomaru took out a small glass vile filled with a glowing red liquid. Turning he left the vault and pressed numbers into the keypad, causing the door to close.
Inu Yasha noticed the door closing and grabbed rin around the waits. Jumping threw the door he stood by Sesshomaru and glared. “Where you really going to shut that door on us?” he growled.
Sesshomaru just blinked. “I figured your senses would kick in to warn you of the danger.” He turned around and walked back to his desk. Sitting in his chair he placed the vile on the desk. “This will help you talk to Kikyo. Drink this when you know Kikyo is inside of kagome. This will allow you the power to interact with her spirit on a different plain. Just remember that you have to have a hold on Kikyo when you drink this for her to be in the plane with you.”
“How the hell do I get a hold on her?” Inu Yasha growled.
Ignoring the irritation in his brother Sesshomaru continued. “Taking a hold of kagome's body as long as Kikyo has gain a good amount of control of kagome,”
Inu Yasha took the vile and stared at it for a moment. “Why are you helping me?” he asked quietly.
Sesshomaru stared out the window. “I know what its like to loose a mate, you've already lost one. I do not wish to put that torture on a person a second time”
“Mate?” Inu Yasha's eyes went huge.
Sesshomaru turned to Inu Yasha “is this kagome not your intended?”
Inu Yasha fell silent in a confused horror. `Mate?'.
Rin stood behind him and mouthed the words `he hasn't made up his mind yet' to Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru smiled. `So he hasn't quite made up his mind on this girl yet, or so he thinks. It seems to me he already did.'
Inu Yasha's eyes went huge in realization. Standing, he ran at an inhuman speed out the door. “I gotta go”
“HEY!” Rin yelled after him, running to the door. “YOU JERK!! WHAT ABOUT ME??” crossing her arms she pouted. He left her alone in the middle of Manhattan right before sun down…ASS!
“I shall make sure you get home safely rin” Sesshomaru spoke smoothly right behind rin.
Rin turned around to come face to chest with Sesshomaru. He had somehow walked up behind her with out her knowing it. His seductive gaze sent chills down her spine. He was the only man that made her feel this way; well actually the only person. If he starred at her any longer like that…
“Unless you don't prefer to go home yet” he smiled slightly. This wasn't normal for Sesshomaru. As a matter of fact he hadn't bedded a woman since Yana, but the girl that stood before him was unique. Her smell was the greatest thing on earth, and even though he was able to tell that she wasn't exactly “pure”, he could also tell her heart was kind and gently. She was going to be his, and by the smell it is she had no objections.
“Me…I…um…I…uh…home…no&# 8221; she stuttered. If he didn't take her soon she'd die of frustration.
 
Inu Yasha didn't bother taking the train. He ran faster than those stupid things anyway. He needed to get to kagome. She didn't act at all like the innocent girl she was supposed to be. He didn't know how much longer he had, but it didn't look good.
 
Kagome was covered in sweat. Her entire body hurt for some reason. It was like something was trying to rip out a piece of her. Looking down at the bag she remembered what it was that she bought. That wasn't something the she normally did. She was still a virgin and didn't have a boyfriend, so why did she waist all that money on these? I mean, of course she wanted these things, but there was no use for it.
Her head started to spin as she started to see pink light surround her. What was happening to her? She felt another's presence, but couldn't put her finger on it. It didn't seem like anybody was around, but in her. How was that possible?
Suddenly a large amount of energy was sent threw her body making her hurting muscle feel as if they were slowly being shred to pieces.
“Help” she gasped. Her body was now covered in even more sweat and her lungs felt tight. Falling to her side she placed her hands over here head. She curled up in the fetal position. Tears formed in her eyes as she started to shake.
 
Miroku sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of captain crunch trying to solve the problems on the back of the box, but they always outsmart him.
“HEY” onigumo sat down, grabbing Miroku's cereal from him.
Miroku jumped, spitting cereal everywhere. “What the fuck?”
“I have some information you might want” oniugmo said as he took another bite and grabbed for the box.
Miroku sighed. “What do you want?”
“I dunno, what do you have?”
Miroku pointed to the frig. “take what you please, but don't forget to tell me” Miroku sounded board. He knew that onigumo would only come to him if there was something that Miroku really needed or wanted to know. `wait, how did he get in here? I locked the door'. Turning around he saw that the back door was opened slightly. He sighed.
“Oh that girl” he had his head in the fridge digging threw it. “kagome, that's her name. Some spirit is trying to rip her soul out. She's lying on the sideway a few houses down crying”
Miroku sat up. “WHAT?!?” he took off out the front door. Running down the steps he looked left, nothing. Looking right, however, he gasped. Kagome laid there shaking. He ran to her and turned her over, earning him a cry of pain. Picking her up, his shirt was immediately drenched in sweat. He ran back to the house.
 
Inu Yasha ran as fast as he could. All he could do was hope that he got their in time.