InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Inuyasha Randomness ❯ Joke and mission failed with a walkie talkie on top ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

OPENING
 
Hi people!!!! hello, hello, my name is Yoshii! you might see me in some of saimai-sama's Fanfics, and here i am making my own fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im soo...exited though im not a very good writter...and comedy writter..but anyways, SO READ OR YOU'LL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pops inuyasha on one of her hand and pops a sharp sword on her other hand and points the sword on inu's neck* *Evil Laugh*
 
[Chapter 1]```[Joke and mission failed with a walkie talkie on top]
 
 
Yoshii:BOO! *scares saimai and jumps on her*
Saimai: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF ME YOU FREAK!!!!!
Yoshii: *screams on saimai's ear* FIFTY-TWELVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saimai: ugh...not again!!!! quit saying fifty twelve, its making me feel that they have more numbers in the world when they got ENOUGH numbers for me to think of already...! and you know what! JUST BE QUIT AND DONT TALK!...
yoshii:.....0_0 your meeeaaannn...ill have to tell what you just said to me to my mommy! *starts crying with her eyes closed and walks towards a wall*
BOOM!!!!!!!!
Yoshii: WAAAHH!!!! i just broke my head!!*gets out of the room*
saimai: shes finally gone... 0_o...i thought that this day will never come!
Inu: have you just noticed that two best friends just broke-up? 0_o....
Saimai:ouppsss....forgot about that -_-'' what should i do now?! i know that she will never accept ME saying sorry -_-'' what should i do now???
Inu: for what i know about yoshii is that she could always be friends with other people again if you make her laugh when shes having a bad time, like now.
saimai:COOL!...saimai likeeeeeee.. =P
 
*yoshii was standing near the door the whole time, so she heard what saimai and inu were saying to each other, she then takes out a very...rather large walkie- talkie that has a 5 foot antena out of her pocket*
 
Yoshii: * whispers to walkie talkie* Everything is going right how we planned it to be, shippou.
*yoshii then sets out a light laugh, coming out of her mouth,of course..*
Yoshii: uuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh...this walkie talkie is way to heavy!!!!, and i cant belive that the acctually made this ceilling high enought for my walkie-talkie!!!!
 
Shippou: *message heard on walkie-talkie* YAY!!! IM SO EXITED TO SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH SAIMAI AND INUYASHA!!!!
 
Inuyasha and saimai heard shippou on the walkie talkie and they looked out of the door and by surprise, they saw yoshii with the mammoth walkie talkie on both of her hands*
 
yoshii:uhhh...i can explain! -_-''
yoshii:*whispers to shippou on walkie talkie* I got caught, shippou, over and out.
 
Inu: soo...go on... explain please...
yoshii:uhh....well...shippou...
shippou:*screams on walkie talkie* AND YOU TOO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yoshii:oohh...okok, fine, ME and shippou have dicided to see what will happen to you guys if you keep on helping each other out, i mean, like, you people always seem to argue like crazy!!! and it would just be more delightful to see you guys acctually cooperating together -_-''
Saimai:oohh...so thats the big story huh? well, after all, you were right about one thing, we do always argue, but your wrong about one thing, i know that we will NEVER! and when i say never, i mean NEVER! cooperate together.
 
yoshii: fine! if you want it that way then just leave it like that!!!
saimai: yoshii, you know what, stop eating sugar in the morning, it will really help you out you know...
 
Inu:SAIMAI YOU KNOW WHAT!
Saimai: yes i already know what, for your information, you'll say "SAIMAI! YOU KNOW WHAT?! FIFTY TWELVE IS A REAL NUMBER IF YOU DIDNT KNOW!! " NOW FREEZE BOY!
 
Yoshii: oouuhhhhh...a coat hanger!!! *puts coat on coat hanger wich is inuyasha, freezing on the spot*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GONGRATS! you have just finished the first chapter, and heres a little of help if your wondering why saimai says FREEZE BOY, well, its just because i invented that all of the girls have a their on thing to say to inuyasha and inuyasha will obey it. like kagome's is "SIT BOY" and saimai's is "FREEZE BOY" heres the list of the other girls sayings:

Sango: "EAT BOY"
Kagoura: "KILL YOURSELF BOY"
Rin: "STOP BREATHING BOY"
Kana: "STOP TALKING BOY"
 
Those are just some sayings of somegirls, not all of them.
 
Stay tuned and read the next chapter!