InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Past ❯ The Workday Report ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mint: Hi sorry we took so long for me to get this up. I have just been so busies cleaning, and Willow's parents just would not let her come over so we could get this up.

Willow: Ya my dad is just being a pain, but we will try to update more often.

Mint: Ya so we finally got around to this...

Ya right, Mint we all know the truth.

Mint: Tara you come out right now. *Tara jumps out of nowhere*

Tara: Hi Mint so you finally got off your lassy butt and typed this cool.

Mint: Tara! *Mint runs after Tara with sword in hand.*

Tara: Later *Runs away

Willow: *sigh* We do not own Inuyasha. So no one can sue us.

Mint: The only character we do own right know is Tara who may not live to see chapter three.

Tara: That's only if she can catcher me. Now on with the story. hehe *whispers to the crowed* its fun make her mad. I have been working on it all day. Oh and by the way she uses some Japanese word for some spot and not in others. She's weird like that.

Mint: *hits Tara over head with her wooden sword* I am not weird just be happy I did not want to get blood all over my nice clean sword. Oh sorry Kagome doesn't make an apparens in this chapter ether it the next chapter sorry. Now on with the story.

"talking"

`thinking`

~Scene change~

---Point of view change---

~~~~~~~~~~~ Palace on the mountain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara POV

"That priestess should learn some respect. How dare she bad mouth us who keep them safe. I will deal with her later." I mumbled as she ran up the mountain side to report her findings. "hmm. That girl Kagome was her name right. She is different from them all. What is it about that girl, she has no training in the way of the miko but she has the great power. It reminds me of my own but that can't be can it I will ask my lady about it when I get the chance. Looks like I'm here." `hmm. what's that smell. smells like....oh great she's the last person I want to see right now.` *sigh* "Hi Korea, you can come out now. I know your there."

"Welcome back Tara. How come I can never hide from you?" Ask Korea a young cat demon. Korea is a about 5'4, with long black hair and yellow eyes. She has cat ears and a tail. She has one completely black ear and one with a white tip. Her tail is black with a white tip also. She is very pretty, very smart, and one of the best friends I could ever ask for. Even if she sometimes gets a little carried away.

"That's because you lack training and skill. Besides if you can snick up on me then I would be I some trouble when I go on my missions now wouldn't I?" I asked. `I love to tease her its a lot of fun.'

"sigh, Your right so my apologias Tara. So how is that village you want to go see?" asked a very cruise Korea.

"The village is in trouble again. I have to go report to my lady Liana do you know where she is?" `That's weird she didn't get mad.`

"Yes she's waiting for you in here study. Tara do you think you will be staying long this time?

"I don't know it depends on what my lady want's me to do. I have to go see you around."

"Bye Tara, hope everything goes will. Please try to keep your cool you seem to be on edge to today." warned Korea.

"Ya I know sorry if I seem a bit rude. I will tell you about it later ok? I have to go report." replayed Tara as she ran off to Lady Liana's study.

-----Korea POV ---

`poor Tara she really needs a partner I wish I could find one that she could work with. If only My lady would let me ask that young girl to join us Tara could have some help.` thought Korea

~~~~ Village ~~~~~

Meanwhile back in the village the priestess was trying to think of a way to get ride of Kagome.

"That little orphan has made me look like a fool for the last time. Its time to get ride of her once and for all, but how can I do it and not get caught?" mumbled the priestess.

`not good. If that witch get to Kagome before I can get my lady to let here stay with us then ow my god I have to go.` I panicked as I ran up the mountain with one thing in mind get my lady to say yes to having Kagome stay with us.

~~~ Lady's Liana study ~~~

------Tara POV -----

`Well I'm here. I really don't want to talk right now not when I am all wound up like this, but cant keep my lady waiting.` I swallowed hard trying to clam myself and tried to knock but couldn't.

"Come in Tara stop fidgeting out there."

I opened the door to see my lady siting on her desk as beautiful as ever. She has long light blue hair and beautiful sapphire eyes. She was wearing a lovely white kimono with dragons embroidered on it.

"Forgive me my lady I was just trying to get my thought together be for I entered."

"Its all right Tara I understand calm down you look like your going to tare someone apart. Lit me guess that miko that lives in the village at the foot of the mountain said something very insulting about you behind your back and you did not like it correct?" inquired Lady Liana.

"Yes you are right My lady." I answered not wanting to say more I hate talking about people behind there back even if they are little wenches. `Calm down Tara just stay calm.`

"Will then what did she say just telling me what happened while you whore working." remarked Lady Liana.

"All right heres what happened that little wench of a priestess called me recluses I take great pride in my work................." I want on to explain everything (AN you probably want me to get a Kagome in here but be patient)

"That's very intrusting so there sending Kagome here then I guesses you should get some rest before see gets here then."

"My lady if you don't mind me saying so I think it would be safer if I went and followed her to make shore she gets here safely. I have a feeling the wench will try to do something to her on her way here."

"Why is it that you want her to get here a safely it not like you know here or anything. Do you?" asked Lady Liana.

"No my lady I do not, but there is something about here that is different from other human it like she has a power in her that she does not know how to use. I would like to see if she maybe one of my kind. Please I would like to be given the chance, and I like her she is a very kind person that could benefit from just learning herbal mediations." I begged. `That's the first time I ever begged for anything. I really need a break.`

"Tara calm down I understand where your coming from. I will consider your request. Now go and rest you are no good to anyone if you exhaust yourself." commanded Lady Liana.

"Yes my lady." I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. ` great I am getting soft but what is it about the human I need to see this human before I talk to my lady again. Sorry my lady but I have other things to do besides rest.` And with that decided I dashed of to see the girl I wanted to train and decide the best way to convenes Lady Liana to let me.

~*~*~

Mint: Will this chapter was longer, and hopefully the next chapter will be much longer. Sorry Tara was a little OOC but I think she turned out great.

Tara: Ya I normally I am not that respectful but I know my place and I purifier my head on my shoulders. Lady Liana can get scare but not as scary as Mint when you try eat her food then you better run for the hill.

Mint: Hey that's not nice to say Tara. Do I need to reintroduce you to mister sword.

Tara: No I don't think so bye 4 now *runs for life*

Mint: Get back here. *runs after Tara*

Tara: NO WAY.

Willow: *sigh* can those to ever get along?

Korea: Nope oh well. Thanks for reading, please review and tell us what you think even if it is a flame we just want to know what the viewers think.

Willow: That's all for know. She you next time.