InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed ❯ Yield of Emotion ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Unleashed
 
Prologue
 
Yield of Emotion
 
He stood in the middle of the room, rocking back and forth slowly, his emotionless lost eyes trained on the floor; his whole body was relaxed yet at the same time ready for what was to come, for it always came. His head tilted to the side, as if he noticed something interesting on the floor, but there was nothing. His fingers slowly started to twitch yet it went unnoticed. He was waiting.
 
He was just about twenty years old, and was just shy of 6', with a lean yet muscular body that wasn't over bulky, good for speed and agility. He was tan skin that was on the pale side from the lack of sunlight. His eyes were gold and void of all and any type of emotion. His hair was a dull silver cover and stopped just below his kneecaps.
 
He noticed it but he made no movement, hard lips came close to his ear and said the set of words that spoke in volumes.
 
“Get them.”
 
Although his head went up he waited for the ultimate command. A pair if hands crept up to his neck until it came to a metal collar; the hands unfastened the collar and pulled it away from his neck. The second he was free his eyes came into focus with the look of determination in them.
 
Out of nowhere about men came running in the room from all directions. His eyes went to two pair who were running side by side toward him, in a flash he ran straight for them when they were close he jumped in the air kicking both men in their chest, back flipped off his hands and landed on his feet. The men flew into a steel cart behind them.
 
He turned and charged at a group of men, one tried to sweep him off his feet with a low kick but he jumped over it and instead kicked the man in the face. He landed in a crouch, and a leg came in view about this hit him, he caught it and punch right below the knee cap he heard the satisfied cry of pain and pushed the attacker away.
 
He threw himself onto his hands and did a roundhouse kick sending three more to the floor. He landed on his feet and was kicked in the back sending him flying on his stomach, he grunted in pain but quickly rolled away from his next attacker as a boot came down in the spot he just left. He jumped to his feet and blocked a punch and a kick, but was hit from the back. He yelled out angrily as he punched his one in front of him in the face with his left then right fist, the man falling to the floor. He turned around and caught the fist that was about to hit him and pulled the man to him punching his face repeatedly then kicked him, the man fell to his knees and he jumped on his back with a yell of angry vengeance.
 
He was suddenly grabbed from behind and was put into a chock hold and another came in front of him and punched his body, he yelled out but grabbed his assailant's hair and when he was pulled back he kicked the man the man in front and sent him flying off. He threw the fist full of his that came loose of the man's head. He threw himself on the floor the one holding his along with him, they both landed with a thud but he was the first to recover he started elbowing him in his chest and kicking him where ever his feet hit. A foot came in view and he threw his arms in front of his face to protect himself and pushed the foot away, his hands went up and caught the man's shirt pulling the man back to him he threw his feet up kicking the man, back and jumped to his feet.
 
He ran to the next man, who was much bigger, and threw himself on top of him and started punching his face. He was hit on his side and quickly turned favoring this assailant with three punches before he jumped off the man he was on and did a back flip, effectively kicking that man to the floor.
 
He turned to the man the next man and was punched in the stomach, he didn't register it and instead grabbed the man's arm, punching the man's chest, and then pulled the man's arm out of his socket. The man went to down with a scream clutching his shoulder in pain. He looked at the last man who back up before yelling out in determination and ran toward him. He jumped up kicked the man in his face, the man fell back, and he followed the man down, grabbed his head and started slamming it on the steel floor repeatedly.
 
He looked at the man behind the desk, the leader and he slowly the slamming to a stop. He got to his feet and started for the leader. The leader eyes widened in fear and he pulled out his gun, and pointed it at the estranged fighter then he pulled the trigger. He threw himself into a back, kicked the desk into the leader and flipped back over. He jumped on his desk and grabbed the man's shirt and started punching his face before his hands wrapped around his neck.
 
“Good boy,” a voice said from the hard lips and he stopped his punch in mid attack, but he didn't move off his target. His face hard with anger at the man in front of him and his fist remained in the air. The leader, in spite of the hand that was around his throat, looked toward the voice with both fear and anger.
 
A handsome man, in a white business expensive looking suit with his long hair in a pony tail, slowly started walking toward the two, with a smirk on his face; two other's walked behind him.
 
“You borrowed money from me and you're expected to pay it back.” He said in a hard and deadly yet somehow majestic voice. “You pay it back, the collar stays on, you don't pay it back, and the collar comes off. Do you see how easy that is?” he snapped his hand to prove his point and to also give another command. One of the men behind him came around and he started looking threw the leader's pockets pulling out any money he could find and handed it to his boss, who counted it and nodded, his smirk never leaving his face.
 
“I will-will get you for this Naraku.” The leader growled the best he could around the hand squeezing his throat.
 
“We'll see about that.” Naraku Onigumo replied and nodded toward the fighter who threw one punch toward his target's face knocking him out cold. “Heal, Inuyasha.” Naraku said and the fighter identified as Inuyasha climbed off the table, like a good obedient pet.
 
Naraku replaced the metal collar around his pet, and any emotion was once again lost in his eyes, and they once again return dull and his body relaxed.
 
“Let's go.” Naraku said and left without looking back to see if the three followed behind because he knew they were.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
A black Mercedes zipped through the city, just before dark. Naraku was in the back seat with Inuyasha to his left. His two lackeys', Henten and Mentin, were in the front seat. Hentin was driving.
 
“Do you see how easy it is when a plan comes together?” Naraku said.
 
“We probably would have gotten to Renshin if Jason been so stubborn, so much time.” Hentin said.
 
“All in due time, besides I believe a good thing happened today. I gave him a message.”
 
“What's that boss?”
 
“If he wants to do business then he really must keep his part of the bargain, otherwise I would have to sic my dog on him.” Naraku said with a chuckle and looked toward Inuyasha who was oblivious to the conversation.
 
Inuyasha was looking out the window at a piece of paper that was caught on it. His amber eyes which was usually yield of all emotion was staring at the yellow paper with fascination and amusement; never did he see something such as this. He wondered how the paper stayed on the window, how long it would travel with them. He wished it would stay until they reach home, maybe he could get his hands on it and keep it. He almost smiled at the thought but it was wiped away when the car slowed to a stop and the paper fell from the window. Inuyasha leaned to the glass, knowing not to touch, marks on the window were not allowed, and his eyes followed the paper till he couldn't see it again. He sat back his eyes becoming emotional once again yet unmoved from the outside world.
 
Since he was usually inside anything new that crossed his eyesight that he did intake always had such a strong reaction to it. The only time that he was outside was when he was doing a job for Naraku.
 
Inuyasha was Naraku's pet, his attack dog, and been that way for thirteen years. The only thing he knows was what Naraku let him know. He was taught to attack and kill, never talk unless spoken to, anything else was remotely irrelevant.
 
“Inuyasha,” Naraku said his gaze never leaving the boy. Inuyasha turned his head to acknowledge his master.
 
“You did well today.” Naraku said with a smile, “Don't you agree?” Inuyasha looked down before turning his head back toward the window.
 
“I don't think he thinks much.” Mentin said laughing at the young boy, his brother joining him
 
“Then he's doing his job well.” Naraku voiced, quieting the two brothers. “He isn't made to speak. He's the bronze; I'm the brain, that's how this works. It's as simple as that, and he understands that.”
 
Naraku took out a small bag of cookies from his pocket. He took one out and held it in front of his pet's face. “Here a treat boy,” Naraku said with a taunting smile. Inuyasha took no notice of this as he opened his mouth and the cookie went in, he munched greedily and even licked at the fingers that remained for a few moments. Just like a true dog and master.
 
“Good work today Inuyasha,” Naraku said pulling out his handkerchief and wiped off his fingers. He then turned to the two men who were in the front seat and started talking of the next target.
 
Inuyasha's gazed once again returned out the window and he was once again oblivious to the conversation that took place around him.