InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed ❯ Unleashed ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Why? Of all the things to do to a man, why would she do this? This was insane! Sickening! Erotic…sexy…made you want to rip that little shred of leather and…
"So whadda think Inuyasha?" Inuyasha sat there with a befuddled look on his face. It was Hallow's Eve and Kagome decided she wanted to go to a party and invite him. Nuff said, he'd had enjoyed the times where he took a break from hunting Naraku and left to Kagome's time to play around and have some fun. However, she said on Halloween people wore costumes. He thought she would be dressed up in a little number from the Feudal Era but she…she… The outfit itself was merely scraps of leather sewn together. She was on all fours with a black leather bikini a fake dog's tail and two black dog-ears. All things you could find at a party store but there was one thing that made this ensemble stand out…the leash that he now held in his hand that trailed to a collar around Kagome's slender throat.
"Well?" What was she asking? Was the costume too much? Too little? Too dirty? His grip on the leash tightened. Dirty, that was a new word to describe Kagome. She wasn't some harlot but she wasn't a saint either. Yeah, dirty fit just fine. She tilted her head to the side and waited for an answer. Nothing.
"Fine! It's horrid! I'll find another costume." She went to stand only to be yanked back down on all fours by the leash. Kagome looked at the hanyou. His amber eyes projected an emotion so unclear it seemed like possessiveness mixed with lust. His back against the sacred tree, legs folded a hand crossed over his chest. He smirked. What the hell was going on?
"Did I say you could leave bitch?"
Kagome mouthed the last word in awe. Bitch? Where had that come from? Wait, he just said she couldn't leave.
"Inuyasha stop playing around." A clawed hand fisted itself within the miko's raven hair. The other with the leash still in hand, stroked a finger down the side of her neck, tracing the boundary of the collar. He stood yanking the collar with him.
"Come on bitch, we've got a lot to do." Kagome looked at Inuyasha. What was he going to do? She followed him with no complaints because of the leash around her neck. Why had she bought the one with the key? She could have just as easily bought a normal dog collar but no! She had to be spontaneous! She sighed as she began to feel pain spiraling up ward from her ankles. The one costume of which she wore stilettos! God she felt like a moron. No key, no comfortable shoes and a weird acting Inuyasha. This day was getting better and better. -_-
Inuyasha tugged on her leash. Kagome walked faster ignoring the pain in her legs. The forest they had walked into seemed to grow thicker with every passing moment. The dog demon stopped. Kagome looked around at the new surroundings. It was a small clearing in the middle of a heavily wooded area. She had not realized they had been out so late until the saw the half-moon at its highest peak. It couldn't be night already.
"We just crossed over into a magical barrier. It's made for demons that wish to mate; this one was made strictly for me by my father. Somewhat of an early wedding gift. It's always night here." Kagome swallowed hard. What had she gotten herself into? She sat on her knees and stared at the ground. Oh god was this what he had planned? Such a sad way to lose your virginity.
Inuyasha stared at Kagome. He smelt fear and nervousness with a hint of lust. She didn't know what to feel. Poor thing. He chuckle a little when she began to reach for the tie string on her top. He bent down on one knee and brushed her hand away.
"I may have brought you here on a whim but I'm going to do this right." His claws slashed through the collar and he dropped the leash. Her brown eyes stared into the amber abysses that were his. Hesitantly Kagome touched her lips with his igniting a passionate flare that dared to consume the hanyou. The mystic night sky closed around them like an ebony blanket. Laying her down on the soft grass, Inuyasha was enticed with the intensity of Kagome's kisses. The fabric of his own clothing creating a sensual friction. He couldn't get close enough. Small hands attempted to remove his garments and failed as they tried to undo the tie on his pants. (Gomen Nasai! I forgot the word for pants!) Inuyasha hurriedly replaced the fumbling of Kagome to his own methods. Finding solace in brutally shredding Kagome's barriers he ground up against her naked flesh.
Hissing in his sense of pleasure her glided his hands up the miko's sides to caress and tease her aching breast. The stone hard nipples strained against his palms as he rubbed and pinched finally taking one into his searing hot mouth. Her skin tingled with every slow stroke of his tongue on her mounds. Inuyasha was at the gates of euphoria as the sweet smell of Kagome's budding arousal hit his nose. Gods, how he wanted to bury himself deep within her folds. Soon, he reminded himself as he kissed a path down her abdomen swirling his talented tongue around her navel. She moaned throatily as his breath puffed against her flower. The touch was so exquisite as he began to devour her, his hands on her behind to push her more firmly into his mouth. She tasted of honey and nectar, so sweet and intoxicating. Kagome cried out reaching her first peak among many that night. He was again, over her licking her juices from his face. His clawed hand playing at her folds dipping in and out. He was driving her mad. Her lithe body writhed beneath his. Their thighs rubbed together lubricated by sweat and sex. He rolled onto his back and she went with him. Straddled on top of his waist Kagome began to lower herself onto Inuyasha's turgid heat. She hadn't noticed when her barrier broke or when she had begun to ride the man underneath her but she didn't care. What Kagome did to him made his toes curl and for the first time, he screamed her name in exhausted ecstasy. Kagome lay on Inuyasha's chest. He administered a bite wound of which now he lay kissing on her throat.
"We should do this more often." Kagome yawned tired of lovemaking. Inuyasha murmured in agreement. The two lovers fell asleep far too wasted to notice they had an audience.
"So Sango…does this give you any ideas?"
Slap
"I guess not."
(Fin)

Hello! Yes another steamy romance from Yasuka! Thank you my mindless sex slaves! Review!