InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Urban Legends: unleashed ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

What happens when someone takes revenge to a whole new level and uses urban legends to kill? For these 4 teens thats just the case. Urban Legends. True or false. You might just wanna question what you truly belive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Urban Legends: unleashed

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. Cold. She was all alone driving on a lonely road. The rain poured down hard on her brand new car. Kikyo, a student of UNC university was on her way home from a party.

"These ideas are nightmares to white parents with dyed hair and...."The music played

*beep* "Ah shit" Kikyo cursed as the light flashed up that her fuel tank was empty. *beep* *beep* "no , no, no....come on baby make it.

She pulled up into the lonely abondoned gas station. "Where is everybody" she said beeping the horn of her car frantically."Arrrrrrrgggg" Beeping her horn again and again. "Goddamnit" she yelled slamming her handdown on the horn. she placed her head on her hands and rocked back and forth. "This is not happening.....I need to get home.....".

"Ca...aaannn I help you"? the man studdered

"Ahhhhhhhh" She screamed eyeing the man. He had white hair and what looked to be one eye missing. But she could hardly tell with the rainban coming down so hard...."I need it filled up she said rollin' down her car window a bit to slide her credit card out."

"alr...rrriiiiight la.....ddddy"

"God what a werido" mumbled Kikyo rolling up the window.

Whisling the man walked over to the gas pump and put the lever into her car. Still whistling he started to eye her car.....up and down and front to back. The rain come down harder now....

"What taking so fucking long, hurry it up will ya?"

"I...IIIII'm sorry ma'am, theeeee p...pppphones ringin'" said the man limpin into the gas station.

Rain pounded down worse now....time was passing it was 11:23 PM.....and she needed to get home.

"Ma'am? Im ssooooorrrryyyy but the......creeeedit card peooople are on....th...eee phone..."

"What do they want" she asked hurriedly

"I..I not sure ma'am"

"shhhhit, ok." she said sighing and secretly grabbing a small bottle of pepper spray.

She slowly got out of the car and hurried up to the door with the man...."Burrrr" she shivered as she entered the small room that contained lots of parts and greasy tools.."where's the phone" she asked"

"Right over......tttttthhere.... " he said....

She picked up the phone "Hello?"

"buzzzzzzzzzzzz"

"Hello? theres no one here..." she said wide eyed

"I knnnno...oow.."He said hovering over her.....

" What are you doing...get off of me you sick bastard"

"Nooo....ya...you....dont understand....."

"get the fuck off me" she screamed pulling out the pepper spray and shoving it into his face...

"Ahhhh noo..st...ooop"

Kikyo didnt listen no more she busted out the door and ran for her car....."come on....come on... start"

"Noo dont...g...oooo"

She spead away as fast as she could tears filled her eyes....

"Ther.....theres somone in the back of your CARRRRR." screamed the man

Whiping the tears from her eyes Kikyo fastened her seat belt...."What a fucking pervert"

A flash of light caught her eyes...she appeared up in her rearview mirror and there she saw it....

________________________________________________________________ __________

Feb-29-04=Well I hope you liked this chapter I have a very good start off for this story. Give me your reviews and i'd be happy to add on my next chapter I really need to know if you like this or not...personally I was getting tired of reading the same fics of how Inuyasha chooses Kikyo over Kagome or the other way around so I just decoided to write my own....now this story is based on the movie Urban legends..its a great movie and I DO NOT claim ne right to it...I am only using its story line....and Inuyasha isnt mine either althought I wish he was..lol...so please review and let me know what ya think.....~Ladycee