InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Urban Legends ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

_____________________

Urban Legends: unleashed

Chapter 2

________________

"Kikyo looked Up in her review mirror...and she saw IT!....BOO!!!"

"Oh Kouga your such a a kider, that story is so not true" Sango complained.

"How would you know Sango, Havent you heard the legends?"Asked Kouga

"Oh come on we both know they are not true....right"

From across the room Inuyasha was playing a game of pool with Miroku.

"Stop trying to scare the girls Kouga you can't scare them into making you get laid."

Kouga smiled. "We best be getting ourselfs to class."

"Yea I guess we should, Shouldn't we" Kagome said standing from her seat "Come on Sango, we have Math, next....right?"

"Yep"

Kagome and Sango walked out of the lunch room door, followed by Miroku and Inuyasha.

Outside everyone was rushing all over the place grabbing papers and tearing open the pages.

"I wonder what all the comotion is?" Sango asked as she grabbed a news paper.

"Oh my god, you guys, Kikyo Takeuchi was....." Her voice lowered as she finished reading the last lines of the paper..." She was killed, last night."

"Really?" asked Kagome " I wonder who she was?"

"Yea....I wonder" Sango sighed eyeing the ground.

"Hmm, yea, well glad it wasn't one of us. Hey anyone up for some pizza?"

"Ooh yea baby," Inuyasha yelled putting his arm around His girlfriends neck "I'm up for anything...but of course you already know that dont cha' Kag...?"

"Oh hush Inuyasha" she said eyeing him "Hey Sango? You comin' "

"Ya know guys I think i'm just gonna go home a take a nap, I dont feel so hott..." She said rubbing her forhead.

"Oh well, ok then we can check out class later,ok girl"

"Yea..later Kag"

_______________________________________________________________ ________

Sango ran to her car, tears filling her eyes of her lost friend. Her once best friend till Kagome had come alone. 'Who would have wanted to kill Kikyo, she was such a sweet girl...I just dont understand' She asked herself, glancing down pulling a picture from under her car seat if the two girls dressed as cheerleaders. "Oh Kikyo, i'm so sorry"

_______________________________________________________________ ________

"Hey Inuyasha i'm worried about Sango"

"Yea me too, she left awful quickly"

They were sitting his car listening to the radio.

"Do you think she knew that girl?"

"I'm not sure she could have, She seemed awful upset for her not to know her and then she had a loss of feeling for food....now to me that doenst sound like our Sango"

"No your right, but she'll be alright, she knows i'm here for her if she needs me"

Inuyasha smiled and let out a solf laugh "Do I count too Kagome I dont feel so hott either" he said laying his head on her chest.

"Inuyasha you big hormoned driven freak, get off of me"

"Ouch sucha language" he said smiling at her.

Kagome giggled as she layed her head on his shoulder "I love you Inuyasha"

"I love you too Kagome, and I always will"

_______________________________________________________________ _________

OK THATS THE END...I KNOW THIS IS SOUNDING WAY TOO MUCH LIKE THE MOVIE SOOOO I NEED SUGGESTIONS HOW CAN I MAKE IT NOT SOUND LIKE THE MOVIE....I DONT WANNA BORE YOU GUYS SO LET ME KNOW K..TILL NEXT TIME...LATERZ

sexy_blue_eyes16@bellsouth.net