InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warning - Hanyou's and Caffeine Do Not Mix! ❯ Outtakes ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: This sadly is not Chapter 6. It is filler for when I actually get my lazy butt in gear and write chapter 6. These are outtakes. I hope tat you enjoy and/or laugh at them. Oh, and read the note at the bottom please!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 1

It was a bright and beautiful spring day in the Sengoku Jidai. The sun was shining; the birds were singing, and the only disturbance were the muffled shouts coming from an old and decrepit well in a peaceful forest clearing.

“Hey! This isn’t funny you guys! Somebody cut off the vine down here! Now how am I going to get out?” Kagome can be see with a furious expression on her face at the bottom of the well, a long piece of vine clucked in her hand, with more coiled at her feet.

Topside, a red-faced Miroku swiftly hides a pair of pruning shears behind his back, causing the stage crew to go into gales of laughter. Sango, who was acting director for the day, just bashed him over the head with her mega phone, shouting directions left and right.

The crew got back to work, but quickly dissolved back into helpless laughter at Kagome’s threats coming from out of the well. “Oh! When I get my hands on whoever did this…bloods gonna be running, that’s all I’m gonna say. Now someone find Inuyasha to get me out of here, or throw down a rope or something, cause these bones down here are really creepy…”

This scene took several hours to complete, due to the fact that no one a rope or Inuyasha

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 2

“Oi. Wench! Wake up call!” Inuyasha yelled, causing several birds in the nearby trees to burst into flight, and Kagome to jump about two feet into the air, bumping herself on the head on the way down.

Kagome didn’t get back up like she was supposed to. Inuyasha cautiously poked her with the Tetsusaiga, with no reaction what so ever. Worried, Inuyasha knelt down beside the girl, poking her once more. With a terrified look on his face, Inuyasha pulled Kagome into his lap and started rocking her. “No Kagome! You can’t leave me! I haven’t gotten to tell you that I lo…” Inuyasha stopped mid word, as the girl in his lap started to shake. “What the fuck?” He unceremoniously dumped the laughing girl out of his lap and onto the grass. “Grr…you was only fakin’ it! That is so…so…mean. Kagome only laughed harder. “Wha *giggle* what were *choke* you going to say *sputter* Inu *chortle* Inuyasha?” Inuyasha just walked away, vowing never to speak to her for the rest of his life.

This scene had to be postponed until the next day, for Inuyasha wasn’t speaking to Kagome, and Kagome couldn’t do the scene without laughing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 3

*BELCH* A ground shaking burp erupted from someone in the room. All eyes turned to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looks around for the source of the disturbance when he notices everyone looking at him. “What! Don’t look at me! I didn’t do it!” Inuyasha says in defence of himself.

Kagome starts laughing. The eyes then turn to her. “Kagome…that wasn’t …you was it?” Sango asks tentatively. Again, Kagome doubles over in laughter.

Inuyasha proceeds to pull out a script from behind his back. “Hey! It says here that Shippou is the one who burps!”

Kagome abruptly stops laughing and stares at Inuyasha in wonder. Miroku looks just as shell-shocked. “Inuyasha! You can read?”

This scene was postponed until Miroku’s broken nose healed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 4

With a flick of her wrist, Kagome opens the can with a loud crack, audible to all those in the room. The can emits a sighing exhalation of invisible gases, followed by the light fizzing sound, a sure sign that the beverage is carbonated. Just as the can is fizzing, Shippou jumps up in the air.

“Kagome! Kagome! There’s a snake youkai living in the can! You better get rid of it before it bites you!” Shippou yells, watching the ‘snakes nest’ with wide eyes.

Kagome just ignores him and goes to take a chug out of the can when a tiny snake slithers out of the can. “Ahhhhh! Inuyasha! Kill it. Kill it. Kill it!” Kagome has dropped the can and is jumping around the hut, trying to stay off the floor as much as possible.

Miroku picks up the snake and shows it to Kagome, who screams and recoils in horror. Miroku chases Kagome around the hut with the tiny hissing snake waving around in front of him. Kagome squeals and jumps on Inuyasha’s back, yelling in his ear for him to kill the snake, and possibly Miroku, what ever comes first.

The director was forced to call in security before Kagome would try this scene again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chapter 5

Inuyasha continued to kiss her before oxygen became a much-needed necessity. Pulling back for air, Inuyasha opened his eyes, pulling back to watch Kagome open her own. Gazing into the honeyed depths, Inuyasha couldn’t recall ever feeling this relaxed, or happy.

“Kagome…” Inuyasha breathed, still dazed about what he had done by kissing the girl of his dreams.

Kagome opened her eyes…and promptly ruined the moment be laughing in his face (ouch!). Inuyasha, mad that she laughed during any (and all) intimate moment, stalked off into his trailer and was not seen for the rest of the night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Stay tuned for more outtakes, and the rest of the story, coming soon to a computer near you!

Chapter 6 will be coming, reviews are incentive to work harder, and I am going to work hard!

Announcement/Request for help!

It has some to my attention that I am unable to write lemons, as are all of my associates. This is a problem, as I was planning on eventually putting a lemon in. If you want a lemon please let me now. And if you are willing to write a lemon for me, I will be ever grateful. If you have an idea, just email me and/or review me. I really need some help with this.

Thanks, Sarin of the Night.