InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Believe, an Inuyasha song fic. ❯ We Believe, an Inuyasha song fic. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

-“NO INUYASHA!!!” Kagome yelled as Naraku delivered the finishing blow, leaving Inuyasha motionless in a pool of blood.
 
-“Henhenhen...he didn't stand a chance!” Naraku said while disappearing into thin air.
 
-“Inuyasha?! Inuyasha?!” Kagome cried, on her knees beside his body. “You can't be dead...I never told you how I feel about you...”
 
We Believe by
Good Charlotte
(I changed the words to better describe the way Kagome would feel.)
 
There's a women crying out tonight,
her world has changed,
she asks God why?
Her only love has died and now she mourns and cries,
she won't sleep at night....
 
-“Inuyasha, please don't die! I don't know what I would do if you weren't a part of my life....” Kagome whispered, hoping he could hear her.
 
Village, another day where all the demons die,
another war to fight, there's no regard for life, how do they sleep at night?
How can I make things right? Just wanna make things right........
 
-“Inuyasha, I hope you can hear me, because I need your help. I won't let you die!.....but we need to believe......”
 
We believe...., we believe....., we believe....., we believe......., we believe......, we believe in this love................
 
Kagome took Inuyasha's red kimono top and started tearing it to pieces. Once done, she started wrapping pieces of it on his major wounds. “I won't let you die! I haven't even told you how I feel yet....” Kagome cried while clumsily wrapping a big piece of cloth around his stomach with hands that refused to stop shaking.
 
We aren't all the same,....Human and Demon in all our pain,
So let it be.....
There's a love that'll stay fresh `till the end,
Let us see.......
Let forgiveness wash away the pain,
What we need......
And no one really knows what they are searching for,
We believe.......
Our world is crying for so much more.......
She was now done covering up all the wounds. “Inuyasha, please wake up! You need to believe! Inuyasha please.....(she starts crying heavily)......believe Inuyasha.....I do.”
 
 
We believe...., we believe....., we believe....., we believe......., we believe......, we believe in this love........
So this world, is to much, for you to take,
Just lay it down and follow me, I'll be everything you need.......
In every way..........
 
-“Ka.....gome?”
 
-“Wha?....Inuyasha?” Kagome lifted her head up from her cupped hands and there where these golden eyes staring up at her.
 
-“Please don't cry Kagome...” he said weakly
 
-“You're alive! Oh Inuyasha!!!” she cried, giving him a big hug.
 
~We believe...., we believe....., we believe....., we believe......., we believe......, we believe in this love................
 
-“Inuyasha, I thought I'd lost you! I thought you'd never come back!” she cried into his arms.
 
-“Kagome, I heard your words and I believed, that's what brought me back. Kagome, you saved me...” Kagome looked into his eyes.
 
-“Inuyasha, I wanted you to know that,...I love you! And it hurt me so much thinking of a world without you.”
 
-“I love you too Kagome! You're the reason I wanted to come back so bad.”
 
In this love, We believe......In this love, we believe......In this love, we believe.......In this love....................
 
They looked at each other for no more then a few seconds, then, with all the energy Inuyasha had on reserve, he pushed himself up enough to lock lips with Kagome in a passionate and affectionate kiss.
 
-“I love you.” Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.
 
-“ I love you too, Inuyasha” she said.
 
They fell asleep in each others arms....
The End