InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We can make it! ❯ Running and Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We Can Make it!
 
Sango was running. Running away from the people she loved, and with good reason; they had betrayed her, betrayed her trust. They had let him find her.
 
---- 3 years later -----
 
*PING*
 
Sango walked over to the microwave to get her dinner. She was exhausted from all the work she had been doing lately. So she decided to relax and go on her computer.
 
When she checked her emails she had 457 new emails in her inbox.
 
Man, I really haven't checked these in a while…
 
She deleted all of her junk and then started to read the other emails that she had received.
 
1 in particular caught her eye as she looked at it she realised it was for a chat room that her friend Miroku used.
 
Ah, it's worth a shot!
 
She joined the site and started to talk to people. (Sango's username is xxexterminatorxx)
 
xxexterminatorxx: heya, who are you?
 
~Inu~: Hi, I'm Inuyasha, you?
 
Xxexterminatorxx: Sango, how are you?
 
~Inu~: I'm good thanks, if you don't mind me asking how old are you?
 
Xxexterminatorxx: I was just about to ask you the same thing, I'm 21 you?
 
~Inu~: 23
 
They carried on chatting and got to know each other neither knew that just around the corner trouble was brewing!
 
*****
Really bad start but I promise it'll get better! Hope you like it R & R.
 
Thanks,
 
Pixie xXx