InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ we'll be ok someday.. ❯ oi crap.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Lord Sesshoumaru?" The young girl asked,skipping along happily by her 'lord'.


"What is it Rin?" He answered calmly.

"Is Rin ugly?"

"No,you are not ugly,Rin," he said,quirking and eyebrow in confusion.

"Why do you ask?" He asked minutes later.

"Jaken said I was ugly..." Sesshoumaru paused before turning around and staring down at the retainer in disgust.

"Rin is a child and should not be caring about such ignorant things!" He yelled before kicking the toad clear across the woods,Sesshoumaru turning around and continually walking as though he had'nt just chucked his retainer 50 miles from where they were.

"Rin are you coming?"

She tried holding it in,but sadly it just started coming all out....

"Whats ignorant mean?why'd you just kick master Jaken across the woods?if I'm not ugly then why'd Jaken say I was?How come you-"

"Stop it Rin,you're getting on my nerves."

"Yes my lord," she said,running up to his side once more.But this time he found Rin holding a string that attached to a red bubble looking thing that seemed to float everywhere she went and started pulling on his nerve strings.

"Rin,what is that,thing," he asked.

"A balloon! it was a stuck in a tree and I found it and I thought it wa-" She would've liked to finished but the red bubble had gotten too close to Sesshoumaru's armor,and popped on the spikes.

Rin,now holding a string that flopped right over her hand,was now looking like she had just seen a ghost.

Sesshoumaru looking at Rin and guessing what her next action would be..

"I...Rin...." He tried saying but before he knew it Rin was crying uncontrollably.

"Rin doesn't like Sesshoumaru anymore!" And with that she took off down the forest path...

Sesshoumaru sighed and kept walking...

'Jaken'll find her and bring her to me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

"Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha moaned through bared fangs

Sesshoumaru turned around lazily and stared at his brother with his hand resting on Tokijins hilt.

"Yes? little brother.." He asked,getting tired of always calling him little brother.In fact,he'd never really meant to do that so often...It was more of a bad habit...

"Fight me!"

And the brothers were at it...again..Tetsusaiga to Tokijin...

"Hey,did that toad and girl finally get sick of you and leave?!" Inuyasha asked,jumping back.

"That's none of your business."

Inuyasha jumped toward Sesshoumaru and ended up getting a million cuts from the powerful blasts coming from both of the swords.

"INUYASHA SIT!!!!!!!!!" Yelled a familiar voice and Inuyasha went 30 feet into the ground.

"What did I tell you?" She asked,dragging him away from the battle.Leaving Sesshoumaru confused.

Damn Rin,damn Jaken,damn Ah-Un,damn this life..damn brother,damn balloon.'

Sesshoumaru thoughtfully cursed while resting his chin on his hand while it was held up by his knee.

He shift uncomfortably.

'Damn rock.'



'So how'd you like it? I'm not really satisfied with the results but oh well.READ AND REVIEW PEOPLE!!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!'
Converting /tmp/phpLx83AV to /dev/stdout