InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dreams ❯ Wet Dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no money from this smut.
 
 
Wet Dreams
 
 
As Kagome prepared to go to sleep, folding back the flap of her sleeping bag, she felt a little funny. Briefly rubbing her stomach, a frown passed over her face.
 
`Maybe I should not have let Shippo talk to into putting those herbs in the stew tonight,' Kagome thought. `Well, its too late now…guess I'll just have to deal with it.”
 
The sound of InuYasha jumping into the tree could be heard and Kagome settled down to sleep with a contented sigh. She would always feel safe, knowing he watched over her.
 
Deep in the night, Kagome began to dream. She was on a windswept plain, her hair and skirt billowing out behind her. It felt exhilarating…but she was alone?
 
“You know, that skirt is way too revealing.”
 
Spinning around, Kagome saw InuYasha standing behind her. The expression in his eyes, warm with appreciation and mischief made her blush. It was futile, but she kept trying to keep the skirt from flying about her hips.
 
“Don't do that, Kagome.” InuYasha said, coming nearer. “I like the view…”
 
The hanyous words made Kagome gape in astonishment. He took this opportunity to come up to her and place a calloused hand on her thigh, then ran it up her exposed skin, sending a shiver of arousal through her. Closing her eyes, she felt warmth between her legs as he cupped a cheek of her ass.
 
~*~
 
In her sleep, Kagome moaned. Dozing in his tree, InuYasha's ear twitched as it picked up the sound.
 
~*~
 
The dream had become heated, as InuYasha pulled Kagome against him. Golden eyes filled with desire looked into brown eyes brimming with anticipation. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Trembling, Kagome's soft breasts melted against the hard, strong planes of the hanyous chest.
 
 
 
 
~*~
 
Fully awake now, InuYasha watched Kagome gasp, and then pant in her sleep. Just what was she dreaming? If the hanyou only knew what was happening in her dream now, he would probably be blushing profusely…
 
~*~
 
The dream InuYasha had removed his clothes and Kagome's as well, and was laving her neck and breasts with his tongue.
 
~*~
 
Head popping up in astonishment, InuYasha watched Kagome writhe in her sleeping bag. Was she being tortured in her dream? What else could make her move like that?
 
~*~
 
The dream was hotter than Kagome had ever experienced before. Never had any of her dreams of InuYasha gone this far before. He laid her down in the long grass, and she felt his erection penetrate her eager pussy, sending shocks of ecstasy through her.
 
~*~
 
Back in the conscious world, to those who could read her body signs correctly she was letting on exactly what was happening in her dream. But that did not include one certain, dense hanyou…
 
“Oh yes, InuYasha, harder!” Kagome blurted out in her sleep.
 
`Harder?' InuYasha thought. `What does she want me to do harder - beat something up?'
 
Unable to sleep with Kagome acting so strangely, and curious about what was going on, InuYasha leapt down from the tree. Softly he mad his way to Kagome and crouched down next to her.
 
“Oh….yes, InuYasha…just like that…” Kagome moaned breathlessly.
 
Enough was enough. InuYasha put his hand on her shoulder and shook her gently. With a start, Kagomes eyes flew open and she looked at him in confusion a moment, remnants of shredding as she woke.
 
“You okay?” InuYasha said. “What the hell kinda dream were you having anyway? You kept asking me to do something harder…”
 
 
Kagome gasped, and put hands to her flaming cheeks. Kami, she had been talking in her sleep - and InuYasha had heard her! But before she could stammer a response, they were interrupted by the unmistakable sound of young kitsunes laughter…
 
Shippo had secretly woken and seen heard everything.
 
“I think what Kagome was dreaming might be related to your own dreams, InuYasha!” Shippo crowed.
 
“God damn it Shippo, what are you getting at?” InuYasha growled.
 
“I see a dark stain… on a certain part of your hakama!” Shippo said, rolling about in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.
 
In the firelight, Kagome and InuYasha looked and saw…a wet mark had spread out over the crotch of InuYashas hakama…and he had not peed himself. The hanyou was too embarrassed to say anything else, his face flaming red as his fire rat. Caught this way, he did not even have it in him to brain the kistune like he usually tried to. Suddenly realizing she was off the hook, Kagome bit her lip to try and stifle her giggles…
 
`Thank Kami, I was saved an explanation of my dream by a naughty kitsune!' Kagome thought, as InuYasha turned, grumbling to go back to his tree. `But this time, I only wish the dream were true…”