InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ Defeat ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Untamed Beauty

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha…I wish I did though.

(Kagome is like 10 in human years. Her demon age is 50.)

Chapter 1: First Time Defeat

Kagome POV

The sun shined into my eyes as the dawn approached. I looked to the window and quickly got up. I dressed in my training armor to prepare for a new day and tied my hair back in a low ponytail. I walked out only to feel the cool morning air moving calmingly over my body. I sigh deeply, I am so sad but I must stay strong for them. I looked to the garden I had planted after they died. I kneel at the edge and bow my head to pray for their souls. The tips of my hair brushed the ground and a single tear it hit the soul. It glowed a bright blue for a second and the flowers blossomed even more. I sigh heavily and go the river near but just out of sight of my garden. The sun reflected off the waters and I look to the rising sun, the mix of color and combination reminds me of my feelings. Though I may keep a calm face I know I am not as collected within. It had only been a year since my family's death. Only a year since I have gone into hiding, began to train endlessly, and started to kill at those who would try to claim me or use my power. And it is all because of one half demons. One monster who sought to control my family, they pushed me away and tried to protect, only I got away. I sigh deeply and decided to take a swim, the day was getting humid. I turned as I sensed a demon watching me. Before me stood Intaisho, Lord of the Western Lands. I stood and bowed, I lifted my head slightly to speak.

"My Lord is there something you wish of me?"

His eyes traced over my body and my anger rose. Not that I cared to be modest. I could walk around naked all day and not care. But it was the fact that he looked me he had me figured out. He knew nothing about me.

"My Lord you do realize it is rude to stare?"

I could not hold it, I am…well you'll find out later, now won't you? I watched him closely; the beautiful demon lord's hair fell to his calves, his face stayed in an emotionless mask as did mine. His silver, fluffy tail stayed firmly around his left shoulder. He wore only white pants and a black silk top. The wind carried his hair and his eyes danced in amusement. His voice same as a silky taunt.

"And what do you intend to do about it little one?"

I gave a deep growl. No one has ever mocked me in such a manor since I killed my first would be pursuer, the one who was going to claim me no matter what. Ha! He was weak and could not get me to submit to him. In the end he died in a bloody heap.

`How dare he!!!'

I soothed and pacified my anger. I got out of the water and dressed. I would stand for no more of his mockery. I began to walk away only to be stopped.

"What's the matter young one? Scared?"

I could no longer reign in my rage as those words slipped from his lips. I back flipped away from him and landed in a battle stance.

"Let's go my lord."

I testily spat lord out. How dare he call me young one as if I have not lived long? At the age of 318, I believe is long enough not to be considered young one. The way he said as if I am naïve or simply a coward.

"You are not worth the time."

He stated boredly. I growled menacingly and attacked.

Intaisho POV

I passed through my lands only to catch the scent of something sweet and enticing. I followed the scent to a near by stream, in it I find a female fox demon swimming. She was beautiful her azure blue hair was highlighted naturally with violet streaks. Her tail swished the water and drops of water slid down her small but full shaped frame. The water glowed on her lightly tanned skin. Now that he was close enough to analyze her scent he noticed the power that seemed to outline her scent.

`Hmmm…Let's see what we can see of this vixen.'

There was something different about her. He felt almost fatherly over her. Like she needed someone to protect her, like her had to do as any fatherly instinct commands and protect. When she sensed me she turned. Her deep blue-silver eyes shifted from defensive to respectful. Her face remained as blank as mine. She stood and bowed.

"My Lord is there something you wish of me?"

I held her under a calculating gaze. It seems to have angered her, her tail started to twitch in annoyance at me.

"My Lord you do realize it is rude to stare?"

I almost chuckled at her. No one has ever talked to me with such bit. Yes, this one amused me very much. She was like the daughter I never had. Not obedient like my sons but defiant and graceful.

"And what do you intend to do about it little one?"

She was now seething with anger. She dressed swiftly and prepared to leave but I stopped her. She is cute when she's mad like a spoiled puppy. I decide to egg her on more.

"What's the matter young one? Scared?"

Something told me I had to protect her, to take her to my home and have her trained. She gracefully flips away from me and into a fighting stance.

"Let's go my lord."

I turn away from her and act bored with her.

"You're not worth the time."

She growls and attacks.

Normal POV

Inutaisho turns back to deflect her, blow. He is pushed back some by her force.

`Yes, this one is very strong.'

She kicked him in the stomach and he flipped her over by the ankle. Kagome landed kind of rough but was quite graceful. Deciding to end this quickly he changed. He stood before Kagome in all his beauty. Kagome glanced back as he pushed her too close for her comfort to her garden, which was her mistake since she found herself pinned firmly under his paw. She struggled roughly until a comforting presence surrounded her.

`Kagome my daughter don't struggle. He can help you. He can make you stronger.'

A tear slipped from her eyes.

`M-mother.'

`Yes my little one. It is I. I want you to listen if you stay with the lord then you be able to avenge us. So be safe little one. When the time comes to leave you will know.'

`Yes mama. I love.'

`I love you too my little Kagome.'

Kagome ceased to struggle and looked into the demon lord's lovely eyes.

"Swear your loyalty to me and I will release you."

She gave a frustrated growl. A defiant fire lit her eyes.

"Fine! I swear my loyalty to you. On my life's blood I shall follow you and do as you see fit."

Inutaisho let her up and studied her depths for lies he found none.

"What is your name?"

She lowered her head.

"My name is Kagome my lord."

He lifted her chin in a firm grip.

"Hmmm…You are a stubborn one. Why did you not change to have a better chance?"

Finding the thought of lying to him both distasteful and fruitless she spoke softly.

"I have a garden near here. It is a memorial of my family and very precious to me. I was making sure it did not get hurt."

Inutaisho nodded his approval.

"Let us go. We need to reach the palace before night fall."

He began to walk and she followed obediently. The journey to the castle took no time. He settled her in quickly and she bade him good night.