InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ The Choice ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Look at chap.12! I am too lazy for this! *WARNING* THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!!! This a very important chapter in the story but if you do not like lemon don't read it.

Chapter 13: The Choice

The light cleared and Kagome was levitated above Sesshoumaru and Shippo. Her hair floated about her body and she glowed with a beautiful light. The Shikon rested in front of her, and then melted into her body. Naraku lay on the ground watching her in awe. He was on his back facing her. His body was scorched and burned in multiple places. Kagome swept glowing eyes to him. Her voice was clear and commanding as she spoke.

"I, Kagome fox goddess and protector of the Shikon make my choice here and now. The earth shall not be destroyed."

With that said a burst of energy left her body and the entire world became lush and lively again. The world was more beautiful than it had been before. Naraku breathed panickedly as her eyes bore into him.

"As for you Naraku…"

She moved before him and pressed her hand to his heart.

"I set you free from the evil with your wicked heart. Die in peace."

Naraku's form exploded into dust as her hand glowed baby blue. Not even a scream was heard from him. The wind brushed past them and a siren thank you reached Kagome's ears. Everyone broke into smiles as they noticed it was over. Sango fell into Miroku's arms with a relieved cry and crushed his lips to hers. Inutaisho swept Kagome into a hug with Inuyasha. Sesshoumaru approached them with Shippo in his arms and Kagome turned to them and threw herself into his arms they hugged warmly as if they had had not seen each other for years. Shippo got out of the embrace feeling that maybe his parents wanted some time for just them. They looked longingly into each other's eyes. Sesshoumaru smirked and whispered into her ear.

"I shall have you as my mate this night Kagome."

Kagome shivered in anticipation and smiled sexily.

"I can't wait."

Inuyasha looked out where Kikyo had fallen and sighed sadly.

`I guess love was not for me.'

Kagome noticed this and smiled secretively. The group relaxed for the first time in a really long time. The room that had been destroyed had been repaired. They had all taken much wanted baths and they cherished their diner, savoring every little flavor. The time came for bed and Shippo went quickly to sleep in Kagome's room after she tucked him in. Kagome stepped out her room and walked swiftly to Sesshoumaru's room. She opened his door and stepped in a playful smirk on her lips. Sesshoumaru was layed across his bed with only a pair of black silk pants on. The candles in the room cast irritable shadows over his handsome face, a curtain of his silver hair covered his eyes giving him a very dangerous seductive look. Kagome growled low in desire. Sesshoumaru chuckled deep in his throat and beckoned her with a growl of his own. Kagome moved toward him until she was right before him, she had just noticed a tray that sat beside his bed with strawberries and a bit of whip cream on it. (A/N: That is the best ever!!! I can eat them that ANYTIME. *Shrugs* Hey use it during a heavy make out session. It tastes sooo good like that!) Sesshoumaru eyed her and moved from the bed gracefully. He pulled her firmly against him and captured her lips without a word. Kagome moaned into his kiss and he slipped his tongue into her mouth, caressing and exploring where no other had been allowed to go. Kagome racked her hand through his hair wanting all of him. Sesshoumaru growled into her mouth and Kagome purred in excitement. He layed her down onto the bed without breaking their lust filled kiss. Kagome groaned and began to slowly grind her hips to his. Sesshoumaru released her lips with a deep moan before beginning to nip at her silky neck. Kagome tilted her head instinctively and slowly moved her hands over his muscled back tracing each and everyone. Sesshoumaru's hands did some exploring of their own over Kagome's soft delicate body. Her scent was driving him up the wall with primal lust, but his love for her made him hold his instinct at bay until she wanted it like that. He knew this would be her first time and wanted her to enjoy every little second of it. He began to grind his hips to hers at a faster pace and Kagome gasped as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Kagome drug her nails down his back leaving red whelps in the wake. Sesshoumaru bucked against her and hissed at the feel of her pleasurable pain. Kagome ran a clawed hand down his back and with the flick of her wrist Sesshoumaru's pants were disposed of. He chuckled deeply in his throat.

"Impatient love?"

Kagome let out a small mewing sound at the brush of his breath on her over heated skin. She shuddered as Sesshoumaru ran his rough tongue over her neck down to her collar bone. With no hesitation he ripped her kimono off. Kagome panted lustily and moaned.

"Yes! Oh kami Sesshou…"

Her words caught in her throat as he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, she arched off the bed pushing more of her into his sweet hot mouth. Sesshoumaru growled low and approvingly. Slipping her hands down his body Kagome grinned mischievously as she garbed his firm ass, she couldn't help but giggle at his sharp intake of air against her skin. Rolling her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger Sesshoumaru began to suck harder on her. Kagome withered in pleasure beneath him. He glanced up at his soon to be mate and shifted on her, leaning off the bed a bit he dipped a strawberry in the whip cream then brought it to her mouth. Kagome bit into the fruit enticingly and grinned at him. He held back a groan of pleasure and drug the rest of the strawberry over her lips and trailed it to her bellybutton. He lapped affectionately at her skin and Kagome relaxed under his pleasurable torture. Sesshoumaru left a wet trail all the way to her bellybutton and swirled his tongue around it, the vixen beneath him shuddered and arched. Pushing her back down to the bed he nipped all the way to her glistening curls. Attentively he gave a long stroke of his tongue over her jewel. Kagome bucked and mewed louder.

"Sesshoumaru! Don't tease!"

Sesshoumaru merely smirked and pushed his tongue all the way into her tight sheath. Kagome gripped his hair roughly and pulled him closer as she opened her legs wider with a fierce moan. His cock throbbed with need as he tasted the sweetness of her body; he worshipped her body helplessly with his tongue. Kagome gasped as heat pooled in her stomach and wined tightly. She was so close. Sweat formed on her brow as she strained toward the bliss of release. Then he stopped and pulled away from her. Kagome's eyes which had somehow closed shot open and she whimpered in disappointment.

"W-wha…"

Before she could finish Sesshoumaru placed a gentle finger to her lips. Spreading her legs more he settled in between creamy silk thighs. He pushed the tip of his hard dick into her body slowly, Kagome took deep breathes and relaxed completely against him. Sesshoumaru grunted when he met her barrier and placed a demanding passionate kiss to her lips, with a fast thrust he seated himself to the hilt within her. Kagome whimpered a bit in pain and let a few tears fall from her eyes. Sesshoumaru licked her tears away lovingly and waited for her to get used to him. As the pain ebbed Kagome experimentally moved her hips, delightful slivers of pleasure shot down her spine. Sesshoumaru wasted no time and began to eagerly thrust in and out of her compliant body. Kagome groaned in appreciation and wrapped her legs around his slim waist. Passion filled grunts and moans echoed through out the room. Sweat formed on their hot bodies and the sound of the slap of skin of their two bodies colliding due to his rough thrusts echoed throughout the room. Kagome ran her clawed fingers over his back and grunted.

"Mmm….faster!"

Sesshoumaru groaned but was too happy to oblige. He began thrusting into her using demon speed. Kagome threw her head back and howled in completion as she came before biting down into the juncture where the shoulder and neck meet on his neck. Sesshoumaru moaned and tensed as he felt her bit him, causing to loose himself. He thrust all the way to the hilt and spilled his warm seed into her womb. Lapping at their mating marks they tried to calm ragged breathing. Sesshoumaru rolled them over slowly so they were on their sides and pulled out of her gently. Kagome whimpered at the lose of him from within her. Sesshoumaru nuzzled her neck and purred soothingly in her ear and she immediately stopped her noises and settled into his arms.