InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Are You? ❯ Chapter Seventeen: Destroying Tetsusaiga ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Seventeen
Destroying Tetsusaiga
 
I settled to decide on what to do with the Shikon no Tama later. Right now, I was going to go destroy Tetsusaiga. But how should I go about doing that? Tokijincould probably do it. It had before. I gave Jaken a few vague commands. He rushed off to do my bidding, utterly confused as to why I would want two large, even-sized stones.
The idea was that I would put the rocks near each other and balance one end of the fang on each rock, leaving an exposed midsection so that I could slice through it. Of course, Jaken had no idea of my intentions, so he was confused, which was nothing abnormal. I wondered if he was even capable of carrying the stones.
It should be interesting watching him try at any rate. If he couldn't, then I would send Aun to assist him. He came back in several minutes, dragging a stone, straining, panting, and heaving with the effort. “Where do you want me to put the stone, Sesshomaru-sama?” he gasped, still straining against its weight.
This was the point that would decide if I wanted to be cruel, or just get this over with. I settled for the second. “Leave it there.” He looked relieved. He ran off again. The second stone took longer to locate and drag over to the other one, and was slightly larger than the first. That wouldn't do. I watched Jaken drag it to my specifications, then I had Aun step on the larger of the two, forcing it to sink into the ground until they were both of equal height. Careful to only touch the sheath, I removed Tetsusaiga from my other two swords. It would probably be faster if I removed the sheath. This should be interesting. I could have Rin do this with no problems, or I could make Jaken do it. I certainly was not going to burn my skin touching it again.
I glanced at Jaken, who was lying facedown in the grass, looking exhausted, worn, and slightly beaten up. “Rin,” I said.
“Yes, my lord?” she asked, running up to me immediately.
I handed her the sword. “Draw the sword and set it on the two stones.”
She was confused, but did as I commanded. She moved behind me. I drew Tokijin. Jaken and Rin were watching me as my plans dawned on them. Jaken was utterly confused, and Rin was merely curious.
“But, my lord, why would you want to destroy Tetsusaiga?” Jaken squeaked.
I glanced at him. “It is useless to me.” I thought that was obvious.
“But…”
“Be quiet.” He obeyed instantly. I raised Tokijin. Tensaiga pulsed. I glanced at it. It pulsed again, this time almost violently. In fact, it was shaking in its sheath. It didn't want me to do this? That was just too bad. I was going to destroy Tetsusaiga. It pulsed once more—with such force that it rocked my entire body. I was slightly annoyed now. I sheathed my more useful sword and drew Tensaiga, wondering what the sword had in mind. Curious, I raised it and then brought it down on Tetsusaiga. The sheer power from the combined swords rushed up my arm, flowing, for one instant, through my body, blinding me in white light. There was a sound like shattering teeth. I barely heard it through the blood rushing through my ears. The barrier on Tetsusaiga rushed over my body angrily. I gritted my teeth against the pain and it dissipated. When I could see again, I was staring at the two swords. Tensaiga was still in one piece, but Tetsusaiga was in two, and I felt no power from the broken halves. Instead… It had been instilled in Tensaiga, which was humming in a contented manner. The humming faded away as I lifted the sword, looking at it.
It had somehow absorbed all of the power of Tetsusaiga, and had destroyed its barrier. I had the strangest feeling that Tokijin could have destroyed the sword, though. And also, the nagging feeling at the back of my mind that, somehow, the Sword of Heaven had been seeking my approval. Well, it had gained my approval. In a way, I had Tetsusaiga, and it did not hurt me to wield it.
I was content too.
 
*****
So, at this point, I could choose one of three things:
A) Sesshomaru makes Rin immortal.
Sesshomaru transforms into a guy.
Sesshomaru is pregnant and after the kid is born, does one of the above things.
C is a good plot twist, and also would sort of force a lot of people to find out, and I think I may go with that because it would be funny. But, should Sesshomaru make Rin immortal, or be a guy? So far, I'm leaning more with B, but what is your take?