InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ what did i do this time ❯ the unexpected guest ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha or any of the other characters in this story



last chapter: As she approaches the front door she puts on a fake smile. Better not let my mom know that I'm pissed off or she probably won't let me return to hunt jewel shards. Walking in she avoids her family and heads straight to her room and bolts the door behind her. Walking over to the window she looks at the well house expecting to see Inuyasha. "Maybe I really chased him off this time." she whispers as she locks the window. Pulling the curtains closed she starts pulling her shirt up over her head, revealing a red lacy bra that hugs the contours of her chest. Reaching behind her she starts to unclasp her bra....

Chapter 2: The unexpected guest

"Hey Kagome hurry up mom wants you to meet someone." says Sota

"Tell mom I'll be down after my shower." yells kagome as she finishes taking off her bra. Unzipping her skirt, she seductively shimmies it off revealing a red lacy thong that accentuates the lustuous curves of her hips and ass. Pulling them down, she bends over to pick up her discarded clothing. Picking them up she heads toward the bathroom.(yes she has her own personal bathroom) Entering the bathroom, she walks over the the tub adjusting the water temp to her liking, she then proccedes to turn the shower on and climb in under the steaming water. Allowing the water to cascade down the (dare I say it.........yes I do) curves of her perfect body, she grabs the bar of cherry vanilla soap off the shelf. After she lathers her self up with the lightly scented soap she grabs the bottle of cherry shampoo. Once she decides her hair is clean enough she rinses off. (Don't hate me I just figured she wouldn't masturbate because her mom wants her to meet someone) Stepping out of the shower she quickly dries off and returns to her room. She glances at the clock to see that it is only 3:00 in the afternoon

Grabbing some underwear she hurries up and jumps into them. Proceding to her closet she tries to decide what to wear. Deciding on her low cut mudd jeans and a tight shirt that reads 'You say psycho like it's a bad thing!' She hurries up and dresses then quickly runs a brush through her hair, she then heads downstairs to meet her mothers guest.

Looking around the corner into the living room she spots her mom and Sota talking to someone who stands about six feet tall, with short, spikey, midnight black hair, wearing navy blue boots, orange pants and vest with a navy blue shirt on underneath, and navy blue wrist bands. The mystery guy's back is turned toward her. Gathering up her courage she slowly walks into the living room.

"Hi mom, hi Sota." glancing at the stranger she faints on the spot. He has dark, kind eyes, his body is built similar to Inuyasha's but his frame is taller.

Fuedal era

Jumping from his branch on the god tree Inuyasha starts trudging to the bone eaters well. "I hope she isn't mad at me still, I just didn't want her to leave me by myself." Reaching the well he stops and and sniffs the air, smelling no youkai he leaps inot the well to be surrounded by a blue light.


Kagome's time

Climbing out of the well he quickly brushes himself off and double checks for any stray splinters in his hair and fire rat robe. Confident that he got them all out he heads towards Kagome's window. Sniffing the air he realizes that there is someone else in the house along with her and her family. Changing direction toward her front door he tries to recognize the smell. Giving up he knocks on the door.

Opening the door Sota sees that it is inuyasha. "Hi Inuyasha, come on in." Sota says running to grab a hat to cover up Inuyasha's ears.

In the living room the mystery guest senses a strange power greater than his. Thinking nothing of it he picks up Kagome right as Inuyasha enters the room. Sensing the Inuyasha's anger he quickly and gentle sets Kagome down on the couch.

Walking into the living room he sees a strange man holding Kagome. His blood starts to boil. He quickly runs after the strange man and grabs him by the throat. Tearing through the house he runs out of the front door with his hostage in hand. Throwing the man on the ground he unsheaths tetsiaga allowing it to transform. "You.....weak human, who are you and what were you doing Holding Kagome?"

Standing up the strange man glares at Inuyasha. "Why did you attack me? That young lady in there fainted so I merely picked her up to place her on the couch."

"Your trying to hide something, you didn't tell me who you are." growls Inuyasha as he leaps at the strange man. Raising tetsiaga he prepares to attack when the mans hair turns Golden and his eyes turn a light blue.

"Inuyasha....Sit boy."