InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What happens after the parties over? ❯ News and baby names.... ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing!

A/N: Sorry it took longer than I wanted to post this.


And Continue.....




Inuyasha was the first to get up that following morning.

' I slept better than I have in years because of Kagome.'
he thought as he ran his clawed fingers through his hair.

Ever since Kagome had found out he was a demon he hadn't been wearing his concealment charm which was a small necklace he wore around his neck.

Well he wore it but only at school.

She didn't seem to mind and Miroku already knew because they had been friends basically since birth.

He was guessing Kagome had already told Sango because when they'd gone swimming he had forgotten to put it back on and she hadn't even batted an eyelash at his dog ears that sat atop his head.

He turned to look at his sleeping girlfriend a small smile graced his handsome face.

Kagome.” Pause. A little louder. “Kagome.” Pause. “KAGOME! WAKEY WAKEY!!”

Kagome squealed and jumped up and out of the bed landing painfully on her side.

Inuyasha died laughing as Kagome just glared up at him.

You jerk! You could've killed me! I almost had a heart attack! You just wait I'm going to get you back!”

Inuyasha couldn't help it, he laughed even harder than before.

Kagome was not a morning person to begin with, so she was never pleasant when she woke up but this was the angriest he'd seen her by far.

Kagome got up off the floor with what sounded like a growl and stormed off to the bathroom.

As soon as the sound came from her lips Inuyashas laughter was replaced by flattened ears.

It didn't take long for Inuyasha to get over whatever it was he was feeling and start to contemplate.

' She growled at me... not just a weird fake human growl either. She growled like a demon..... I actually felt guilty. She put me in my place and I doubt she even knows it. I guess thats a question for fluffy. '

As soon as his brother crept into his mind Inuyasha remembered the day before.

Walking over to the bathroom door Inuyasha yelled to Kagome who by the sounds of running water was in the shower.

Hey woman! Don't forget we have to talk to Sesshomaru before we leave!!!!”

Within 5 minutes Kagome was out of the shower and dressed in another of her new outfits.

This one was more toned down than the other though.

She wore her hair pulled back into a messy bun and no make up.

Her clothing consisted of a fitted Otep band shirt paired with baggy black Tripp shorts and of course her black boots with the chains.

Even without the accessories and make up she was stunning to Inuyasha.

He still couldn't understand how in just a few short days he'd gone from barely caring about Kagomes existence to her being the best part of his life.

Ok puppy stop staring and get dressed I'm anxious to talk to your brother.”

Inuyasha went to his closet and grabbed his own band shirt which happened to be dethclok and Tripp pants then slipped on his own boots.

Alright I'm ready. Lets go see what fluffy knows.”

Kagome just stared confused.

Fluffy?”

Yeah its my nick name for Sesshomaru because when he doesn't wear his concealment charm he has a big fluffy tail.”

Kagome giggled.

I like that name I think I'll use it to! Fluffy and puppy!”

Inuyasha tried to hide his smirk.

C'mon.”

He took her hand in his and started out of his room towards the kitchen where he knew fluffy would be.

As they stopped in the door way Sesshomaru looked up from his paper.

Something I can do for you?”

Inuyasha nudged Kagome forward.

She stuttered.

Umm... uh.... Well I was wondering. You said you knew I was having 2.. uh... pups.. because you could smell them.”

Sesshomaru just stared.

Thats correct.”

Well umm... can you tell the sex of the babies the same way?”

Sesshomaru blinked and then appeared to be concentrating.

I believe you are having a boy and a girl. Is that all?”

Kagome smiled and bounced around.

The best of both worlds!!! I'm so excited! I have to call Sango this can't wait til school!.”

She hugged Inuyasha and basically skipped from the room.

Inuyasha stood rooted to the spot.

He was just as happy as Kagome but he still had his own questions for his brother.

Your turn little brother.” Sesshomaru replied coolly.

Kagome growled at me. Not a fake human growl but a demon growl. She kinda put me in my place this morning for scaring her.”

Sesshomaru didn't seem surprised but all he said was,

Hm. Interesting.”

Inuyasha quickly became irritated.

Whats interesting? How can she do that? She's not a demon, right?”

Of course she isn't a demon. I would think its because of the pups. Because they have demon in them and she is connected to them she has picked up their future traits. I wouldn't be surprised if her strength and speed increase as well.”

Inuyasha was surprised. He'd never heard of anything like this before.

Will that be it? Are there other possible changes?”

Her appearance may change slightly but not much and she cannot go to a doctor again. We hide our presence well but pups have no concealment charms and I'm sure the doctor would feel very uneasy if they were to have a tail or dog ears. Now I am busy.”

And with a wave of his brothers elegant hand Inuyasha knew he had been dismissed.

School came and went like normal.

Only one more day of school til the weekend was the general thought amongst the new group of friends.

Inuyasha had explained to Kagome everything Sesshomaru had told him on the way to school.

She accepted it well enough stating that I'd be cool if she could lift a car.

Which made Inuyasha laugh.

Her mood was great all day and every time Inuyasha or Miroku turned around the girls were gushing over baby stuff.

Which was exactly what they were doing now sitting in the kitchen munching on junk food.

Kagome was laughing.

Sango I refuse to name my baby boy Musket. What a horrible name for a child.”

Sango just laughed back.

It was a joke I swear. I could never do that to anyones child. Well maybe Kaguras child. Speaking of Kagura. I thought she was your sister Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha shrugged.

She is.”

Sango and Kagome both shared a confused glance.

Then why do we never see her?”

She doesn't live here. She has her own apartment because Sesshomaru hates her.”

Miroku laughed and Sango smiled.

That makes sense.” Glancing back at Kagome.

Where were we?”

Kagome looked over at Inuyasha.

What do you want to name our son?”

Inuyasha thought for a moment.

That depends traditional Japanese name or non traditional American name?”

Hmmm... give me one of both and then I'll decide. “

“Ok. American, Cian Lee Takahashi.(pronounced See-in) Japanese Makoto Kazuo Takahashi. Koto for short.”

Miroku applauded.

“Those are good names! I vote in favor of the American one.”

Sango shook her head as she smacked Miroku.

“No pervert the Japanese one is the best!”

They all turned to look at Kagome who was deep in thought.

“I am going to agree with Sango I like Makoto.”

Inuyasha smiled “Makoto it is. Now you pick the girls name.”

It took an hour but eventually they agreed on a Japanese name for there daughter she was to be called Akemi Mai Takahashi.





A/N: Yay! Sorry its short again my hand is not completely healed but on the bright side it is feeling a lot better!!! Review!

Name Meanings:
Akemi-Bright and beautiful
Mai- Elegance
Makoto-Sincerity,Truth
born son



To:

Kagome 434: Thank you for your continuing support!!!

Arizonasiren1 and deathlord86 : Thank you!!!!!

Halfdemon: There will probably be nookie parts lol just not for awhile ;) Thank you for your review!!!