InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What If ❯ How much rejection can someone take? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer

The Inuyasha series belongs to the genius with hidden morals, Rumiko Takahashi and under the protection of copy writing to VIZ animation corporation including Shogakukan Inc. In association with Yomiuri TV and Sunrise.

I don't own Inuyasha but I do own you... no really ask your parent/gaurdian I do.

!WARNING!

This story contains a good amount of Lemons and just as much Lime so if you are uncomfortable with any sexual adult content, sexual humor, foul language etc. I highly suggest you read a story in the T category instead or whatever that category is. I have warned you and if you read this story I am not responsible for the blame when I said so right here in the very beginning!

KAT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< /b> Ch1:How much rejection can someone take?

They had finally reached another village. Kagome and Sango were thankful since they hadn't taken a bath in almost a week and also running very low on supplies.

Miroku chuckled and Inuyasha sighed as they watched their female companions run towards the nearest spring available. They then turned their attention to the hotel furthest from the main parts of the village so they could all have a good quiets nights rest.

It was summer time and festivals were big during the summer now a days and so it was hard for the gang to get any sleep. At first they enjoyed partying with fellow villagers, having fun and letting loose but when your out of battle and about to be in a fresh new fight the next day, you have to get some rest.

" Alright Miroku, get the hotel, there's a shop over there to fix up Sangos boomerang bone and my Tetsusiaga. Anything for you?"

"Just don't forget some supplies that we ran out on" Miroku mumbled as he headed towards the hotel.

meanwhile

"I cant wait! We finally get to see Shippo!" Kagome exclaimed.

"I know I cant wait to see him and Kirara again. I miss them both so much" Sango smiled as she undid her skirt and kimono top revealing her demon slayer outfit beneath it.

"Yea, so have I" Kagome mumbled a little more sadness seeping through her voice.

"I know that was because of your education in your world. Tell me again what exactly you are doing?" Sango tried to trigger Kagome mind in a different direction

"Oh well now that I graduated Highschool and have finished my basic AA in community college which is the advanced school I was telling you about... I will now be going to a University which is a place that basically shows me what to study and look for to help with my future." Kagome replied.

They both had their clothes off now and slid into the relaxing hot spring that felt like heaven.

After sighing lightly in bliss Sango got a hold of the soap and scrubbing sponge Kagome had bought her a while ago and began to scrub herself lightly.

"And what is it that you wish to become?"

"A heart surgeon, someone who operates on people with health issues and even saves lives."

"Oh like a physician in our era" Sango concluded

"more or less yes..." Kagome smiled as she too poured soap upon the sponge part and began to scrub herself as well.

"I could see you doing so, your always the type to help people and with how many wounds you've tended to the last five years traveling in this era you should have already become a heart surgeon" Sango praised.

"Wow five years... has it really been five years since I first came here to this era?" Kagome questioned aloud

" Yup, and you were such a wimpy little girl too! Now look at you! All mature and grown up!" Sango giggled as she received a glare from her friend

"But seriously Kagome, Im a little jealous of you, I mean you have definitely filled out in all the right places, you have the perfect curves and you keep fit by traveling with us. I wish my curves were that great."

Kagome blushed at Sangos admiration. "Thanks" She had always wanted the kind of body Sango had, fair sized chest, athletically built body, tall and a small perky butt with lean long thighs and legs.

Kagome was skinny as well, had large D cupped breasts, slim waist, and a large perky butt, thick thighs, lean legs and arms, and a fit athletic mid section and physically fit arms and legs as well.

Kagome had definitely filled out over the years now at age 20.

"Kagome?" Sango looked a little distraught.

Kagome looked up towards her friend with a questioning look "yes?"

"What about Inuyasha? Its clear that you love him, and that you want to be with him... why are you going to go to University and leave him?" Sango questioned

"Its obvious I don't belong with him, Sango... This war and Narakus reign is almost over and after it I can finally move on with my life and he can move on with his." she mumbled in reply

"Your just going to throw away your love for him?!" Sango asked a little astonished from her friends reply. "That doesn't sound like you."

"Im getting tired of the rejection... its getting annoying really... this pathetic game he and I play where it's a one sided love or rather a love triangle(more like a love octagon)... I can only take in so much, but Im finally able to be ok with it, with rejection" Kagome sighed then gave a weak smile to her friend. "Im going to a University anyways where I can find many other men to return my love, then maybe I could start a family of my own."

Sango watched as her friend looked off in the distance.

' Just how much rejection can someone take?'

meanwhile

Miroku succeeded again as he received two hotel rooms and of course the special treatment. He sighed as he laid himself on the mattress in the room. Inuyasha still hadn't finished running the errands and the girls were probably still bathing. Though it was a tempting call for him to go spy he decided not to. He was getting sick of how he would truly admit and admire his love Sango but of course she slapped him or turned away. She never really admitted her love back except for that one time that had a huge talk about four years ago where he promised to marry her after Narakus death. It seems after 5 years of traveling with the gang, Naraku only becomes more powerful. He now reigns many lands and has demons bombarding countless villages, half his demons are on a constant search for Inuyasha and the gang and yet with all this darkness people, like the people in this village, still find happiness. Everything has changed, all have matured some for better some for worse. The lands were in turmoil because of Narakus reign but even so People have united all under Inuyasha with the help of many friends. People all through out the land knew of Inuyasha and the gang for saving the world countless times and the tremendous stories people have seen when Inu and the gang helped out in the villages in the past. After Naraku gained so much power, people started rebelling and started a cult all in Inuyashas honor to help him fight Naraku, that's why Naraku was after him, it showed that Inuyasha was their hope. But what Naraku didn't know was that it was truly Kagome whom everyone loved. Kagome was the one that always pulled the gang to the side to help people. Her inner and outer beauty shun brightly and inspired many. Everyone was inspired and influenced by Kagome, but it was Inuyashas name who was under since he too was a great legend. So many have changed. Everyone in the gang had except for well Miroku and Sangos relationship and the same with Inuyashas and Kagomes. Miroku sighed as he smiled lightly.

Kagome...

What dreams he had of her even before he met Sango. She was a beauty when she was young but now it seems celestial maidens would become envious of such an exotic and enchanting sight.

She had certainly grown and it was unfair how just like Sango, Inuyasha returned no love to her.

Kagome poured her heart out countless times and he took it loving her adoration towards him. Miroku knows Inuyasha loves her, hell he is pretty sure Kagome knows herself, but there comes a time where one can only take a certain amount of rejection.

' Just how much rejection can someone take?' He thought to himself as he thought of Kagomes situation and his own.

Very Short chapter but i promise to make other chapters much much longer!!!!

RNR