InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ WHAT?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What In The Seven Hells Is Going On!!!

_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Chapter 5: WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________ _______

Dawn broke and everyone was up Miroku and Sango were making breakfast with Keade. Shippo was playing with Kirara and the village kids showing off his Kitsune abilities it always seemed they never got over how cool they were. Sesshomaru and Takahashi were in a conversation of there past. Inu-Yasha and Kagome were still asleep. That was until Kagome's eyes turned into slits amber brown showing through. She blinked a few times taking in her surroundings she looked up into Inu-Yasha's sleeping face she smiled remembering the event from that night they had kissed now twice and they hadn't said anything about their new relationship to each other. She picked her hand from around his neck and gently caressed his cheek with her hand careful about her claws…………..(crickets chirping)……………………… 230;. "CLAWS!" at this line did not only Inuyasha violently awaken from his peaceful slumber but it also made everyone in the entire village jump. "What The Hell!?" it took inuyasha a little bit to get up and figure out what was going on. He jumped up and took Kagome to his chest. "Shhhhhhh. Its okay its okay…I'll explain." But Kagome wasn't up for anything at the moment and ripped away from his grip. "What do you mean shhhhhh? I'll explain! I have claws dammit!" With Kagome's yelling everyone rushed into the hut. "Kagome… That isn't all that has change-"Inuyasha was cut off with Kagome "What do you mean that is." Suddenly something dawned upon her the only people she knew who had claws were Inuyasha and Shippo… demon which could only mean (Gasp) but they don't only have claws they have… she felt for fangs (gasp) … her hands flew up to her head and felt for her ears they weren't there. Inuyasha gave her a sympathetic look and took her hands to the top of her head to feel two triangular dog ears on top of her head, "Ahhh!" She yelped and jumped back 20-30 feet. Then A man she didn't seem to remember came infront of her "You are a demonic princess of the Southern Lands… Do not be alarmed." "What?" She jumped up "What do you mean demonic princess and who the hell do you think you are for coming up in my face and saying such." It was then that she didn't remember being this tall or this muscular or this energetic like she could get up and run for miles but back on subject. "Kagome, I am your father." He said slowly. And Kagome started to laugh catching everyone off guard. "Ok, you are insain because I already have had four dad's three dying right infront of me so I know you are not one of them. I saw my birth father dye when I was five years old then another when I was nine another when I was eleven and then one more when I was thirteen. I don't think there is anymore room on that list. Sorry. Besides if you were really my birth father my mother would have told me unless it could of hurt me." Suddenly that fact dawned upon her. "Ok, I am going to go on a walk I'll be… I'll be… Bye!" she said and before anyone could follow she zoomed off with her demonic speed.

Inuyasha was going to follow her but Takahashi held her back. Give her time Inuyasha she will need it.