InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What InuYasha Forgot ❯ What InuYasha Forgot ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and her publishers, I do not write this smut for profit or profit from it in any monetary form or fashion.
 
What InuYasha Forgot.
 
His eyes closed, InuYasha licked his lips and concentrated. Underneath him, he felt his wife writhe, shudder and gasp as she came again, but his own orgasm just did not want to come. His cock felt huge, the head swollen and vein ready to pop out as he neared his peak - but just could not seem to get over the edge. Something he was supposed to be doing kept niggling at his mind.
 
Earlier that morning he had woken up next to his wife. Kagome had wanted to tell him something, but he had shushed her, his finger at her lips before his mouth devoured hers. Damn it, he had had all kinds of erotic dreams during the night, and woke with a raging hard on and with all intent to get off as soon as possible! But now the damn thing was not working!
 
“Inu…Yasha,” Kagome gasped below him, her hair plastered to her face in sweat and eyes glazed from endorphin overload. “We have…to stop.”
 
“Shh!” InuYasha admonished. “Don't ruin…my concentration…almost there.”
 
The ruckus approaching the couple's house would have usually got the hanyous attention - if his mind was not preoccupied with something more pressing. He just had to come!
 
`Just a few more thrusts…' InuYasha thought, the tip of tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth.
 
“Uncle Yasha, Auntie `Gome!”
 
InuYasha stopped, his eyes bugged out and his face turned white. He felt himself begin to wither inside his wife as she frantically pushed at his chest. The hanyou let her push him off her and she made a dash for her clothes as little feet could be heard in the front room.
 
“Auntie `Gome, you playing hide and seek?”
 
“Get dressed you baka,” Kagome hissed at him. “I was trying to remind you, you reprehensively horny hanyou, we are babysitting for Miroku and Sango today!”
 
InuYasha crossed his arms, a sulk on his face as he watched his wife run into the other room to greet the three children. Wryly he stared down at his recalcitrant member, now shrunken and looking like it was trying to hide.
 
`It's all your fault,' InuYasha thought at it. `You wake me up full of lust, you won't give me release, and now Kagome is going to be so pissed we may not get laid for days!'
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome called. “Please get out here, the kids are asking for you!”
 
With a resigned sigh, InuYasha grabbed his clothes and started to dress…