InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is a girl to do? ❯ admitting the feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

What is a girl to do?

I don't own Inuyasha.

This is a request from Sesshy's Girl.

It started out as another dull, monotonous day for Kagome. From the time she got to the Feudal Era and the time she left, Kagome was hunting for jewel shards, and all because an obnoxious half-dog demon. She stared at the creek that run through the trees to their left, gliding over smoothed stones with glittering fish leaping out at the strange group passing. The young woman sighed, thinking about Bouya, her robust, lazy cat in her time; he would love those slick fish for supper. She often wondered why she came back to this time, was it because she had romanticized the relationship between herself and Inuyasha? Yes, but lately Kagome didn't care much about `their' relationship, all thanks to a certain deceased miko and old feelings. Instead her mind would query about the lecherous monk, whose clothing hid any hint of his well-toned physique. Even though she believed in the whole `Don't go after your friends guy..' principle, Kagome couldn't help but imagine the explicit feel of his digits gliding over her features late at night, alone with the cover of night hiding their actions. Thinking about some of her `un-lady-like' thoughts would fluster her face, leaving the others wondering if she had taken ill. She had always proclaimed that her academics were pushing her too hard. Kagome wondered if Inuyasha ever picked up a certain `zing' in her scent, but always pushed it away, thinking `why should I care?'.

The traveling group had halted under the salute of a tall, brazen oak whose leaves were flecked with the affects of the coming of autumn in the wood. Setting up camp, the little parade split up to fulfill their duties to prepare for the night; Kagome and Miroku searching for firewood. The young woman strode behind the other, not because of her slow stride, but because her body reacted to the curve of his back as he walked. The monk suddenly stopped and turned around to see a glazed expressed fixed upon Kagome's eyes. He was shocked, knowing that look from many other fruitful encounters, but he never expected this from Kagome…yet it intrigued him. He slowly walked towards her snapping her out of her hypnotic trance, causing her to blush. Miroku, feeling the need to secure his hypothesis, and `explore', brought his hand to her face, gliding it along her buttocks and side, receiving a delicious tremble to emit from the woman.

Ha.Ha.~Sorry but I wont to know if they like it enough for me to continue. Oh yeh and please review this. Leelu

WAGTD~ Ch. 2

Kagome's breath caught in her throat as Miroku advanced on her with a twisted grin, destroying the barrier between them. He brought his lips down on hers, massaging the soft petals and polishing them with his tongue. "Miroku?" Kagome shivered saying his name before crushing their lips back together, not giving him a chance to reply. The sudden lip-lock had thrown the monk off balance, causing them to sway, and tumble down a path gaining light scratches. Kagome came up on top, legs straddling his hips, head pressed against his neck. Miroku peered up at the goddess that lay over him, and every move he had made on her resurfaced in his mind. Forming a wicked smile, he brought his palm up to rest on the inside of her thigh, making her tense. This feeling, this warm wetness that drowns me between my legs…it's riveting! I won't be the only one to suffer… it's his turn! Kagome rose off him, pressing her hands down on the sensitive