InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Kaugra ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
"Kaugra you can come down." Yelled Sesshoumaru.
 
Chapter 6 Kaugra
 
Kaugra jumped from her feather landing beside sesshomaru. Kaugra tuned around and faced Inuyasha and Kouga. "Whats going on here."
 
"Inuyasha's bitch is in heat." said Sesshomaru.
 
"Hey I'm standing right here you know.Hey wait what did you say. What do you mean I'm in heat? asked a very confused Kagome.
 
"What my baster of a brother means is that if I or Kouga were to claim you, you would be with pup."
 
Kagome looked from Inuyasha to Kouga putting her hands on her now hot face."Oh."
 
"Now Kouga get the hell out of here, nobody will being claming miko today, we need her to help as fight Naraku she can't fight if shes carring a pup."
 
"Inuyasha would you please come here, me and Kaugar need to talk with you."
 
"Feh."
 
"first things first Kouga get the hell out of here."
 
Kouga turned around to see Kagome running towards Inuyasha. "Are you ok Inuyasha."
 
"Of cours that stuid wolf could never hurt me." Said a very happy Hanyou "Sorry about all this, I really didn't wanna tell you about all this, but you don't worrie, I wouldn't let any demons touch you, and if will be over in a couple of days."
 
Kagome looked deep into Inuyashas golden eyes, Kagome leanded into Inuyashas embrase, Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his chest, Inuyasha pulled Kagome close to his face and pulled Kagome into a sweet kiss. Kagome moaned into Inuyashas mouth, Inuyasha kissed Kagome deeper, licking her bottom lip for entre, Kagome opened gladle to Inuyashas request, Inuyasha explored her mouth with her touge, Kagome and Inuyasha battled with each others toughe. Kagome mound when Inuyasha moved his arms up and down here back, Kagome rapped her arms around his neck. Inuyasha pulled Kagomes legs around his weist holding her in place.
 
"Can you please stop that before you do anymore infornt of as. Said a perverted Monk.
 
Kagome stoped kissing Inuyasha and moved her neck to look at her friends, when she moved Inuyasha started kissing down her neck. Kagome pulled away from Inuyasha blushing, Inuyasha growling from the lose of Kagomes body.
 
"Sorry." was all Kagome could say, she was fighting to say just that with out coacking.
 
Inuyasha moved towards Kagome and put his arms around her waist, Kagome leanded into Inuyashsa embrash.
 
Sango was looked at Inuyasha and Kagome. "Kouga just go away, Can't you see that Kagome is happy with Inuyasha."
 
But when Sango turned around, Kouga was all ready gone.
 
"Ok now that Kouga is gone what did you what to tell as Kaugra. What is Naraku doing."
 
"Naraku has asked me to watch You and Inuasha and to find your weakness, hes planing on taking Kagome away from you Inuyasha."
 
Inuyasha tightened his grip on Kagome."Never Naraku is never going to touch her, over my dead body."
 
"Don't say that, Inuyasha." Yelled Kagome.
 
"I'm sorry but like hell i'm I going to let Naraku come near you." Inuyasha said before kissing Kagome on the top of her head.
 
"Ok enough of this, we can't let Naraku get Kagome, Naraku is planing on turning Kagome against you guys, he is planing on her to kill the Monk and the Exterminator." Said Kaugra.
 
"Don't worrie about it, Naraku will never get his hands on here. It won't happen." Said a very protectively Inuyasha.
 
"Will its time we get back to camp, Sesshomaru you can come with as, why don't you go and get Rin, she can stay with Shippou tonight."
 
Sesshomaru turned around and bowed at Miroku saying this thanks and left to get Rin.
 
"Sango and Kagome can get going to the hotspring and have there bath, well we get supper going."
 
"No way in hell i'm I letting Kagome out of my sight." Yelled Inuyasha.
 
"Don't worrie Inuyasha I will watch out of them in till they are done. then I'll return to Naraku." Said Kaugra.
 
"Fine but if anything happends I'll kill you myself." Yelled Inuyasha as he walked over to Kagome and giving her a quick kiss on the lips, then walked back to camp with Miroku. " Scream if anything happens Kagome." He turned to see Kagome Nodding.
 
After bathing Sango and Kagome returned to camp unharmed and Kaugra went back to Naraku.
 
Kagome went to sit beside Inuyasha but before she could sit down Inuyasha pulled her into his lap, Kagome moved more into Inuyashas arms, Inuyasha put his arms around Kagomes waist.
 
Sango walked up and sat beside Miroku, Miroku turned around and gave Sango a sweet smile, Sango turned around and blush.
 
"So whats for supper, Oh and Did Sesshomaru and Rin return yet."
 
Just after she said that, Sesshomaru and Rin walked into the clearing, with Rin holding onto Sesshomarus hand.
 
After everybody was getting ready for bed, Kagome moved over to her bag to lay down her sleeping bag, Inuyasha picked Kagome up and jumped into the talles tree, Kagome gapsed at first then moved comfortable into Inuyashas lap. Inuyasha took the top part of this Haori and put it over Kagome.
 
"Everybody go to sleep we are heading out early into the morning. Yelled a very tired Sango.