InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Deceived ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is love? is it more then life itself?
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Chapter 12
 
Inuyasha pulled Tetsusaiga and Sesshomaru pulled out Tokujin. Inuyasha ran towards the demons.
 
"WIND SCAR." Inuyasha screamed. A big flash of white light fulled the sky as hundreds of demon's died from the blast.
 
Mikoku opened his Wind tunnel and sucks demon's into the dark hole, in till he seen Naraku's posioned insects.
 
"Inuyasha, Naraku is here, His posioned insects are here, I can't use my Wind tunnel." Miroku yelled to Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha looked up and say Narakus bugs flying over Miroku's head.
 
Inuyasha jumped towards the bugs. "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer." Inuyasha screamed, all the bugs fell to the ground dead, but more took there places over the Monks head.
 
Kagome shoot Purifying Arrows at the demons, and killed many. Trying not to worrie over Inuyasha knowing he could take care of himself.
 
Sesshomaru fought with Tokujin but had Tenseiga at his side at all time, Tenseiga would protect Sesshomaru.
 
Sango and Miroku fought side by side not letting Demon's passed them, Sesshomaru would not leave Kagome's side not even for a minute.
 
Inuyasha's was still useing the Wind Scar on the demon, but they kept coming and coming.
 
With Naraku.
 
"Kanna Kagura my plan is working, There all fighting my demon's but the only promble is Sesshomaru, he won't leave the girls side, we would have to change that won't we." Naraku said to Kanna and Kagura.
 
"What are your orders master." Kanna asked.
 
"I want Kagura out there fighting Sesshomaru, I need him to leave Kagome's side." Naraku said.
 
"Yes master Naraku." Kagura said, with that kanna and Kagura both left Naraku's chambers.
 
"What are we going to do, I can't fight Sesshomaru, and if he leaves Kagome's side Naraku's going to get her." Kagura yelled.
 
Back with the inu gang.
 
Sesshomaru could smell Kagura coming, and he didn't like the smell of worrie on her. Kagome was standing in front of Sesshomaru when she got this feeling that something wasn't right. That something bad was going to happen.
 
"Sesshomaru I have this feeling like something bad is going to happen." Kagome said to Sesshomaru.
 
With that Sesshomaru looked around to see, he's brother and his friends fighting the demon. Then there was a horrible scream. Kagome turned around to see Inuyasha laying on the gorund in a pool of his and the demons blood.
 
Kagome ran to inuyasha, but Sesshomaru stopped her.
 
"What are you doing, you have to let me go, Inuyasha needs me."Kagome yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
"Naraku is here, I can smell him, hes coming for you." Sesshomaru said.
 
" I don't care Inuyasha needs me right now." Kagome yelled.
 
Kagome broke free from Sesshomaru's arms and ran to Inuyasha, Sesshomaru watched her go and stayed close by but not to close he wanted to give her sometime with Inuyasha.
 
Kagome ran to inuyasha and sat beside him." Inuyasha are you ok, Inuyasha answer me." Kagome yelled.
 
"Kagome I'm fine, whats the matter with you." Inuyasha said form behind her.
 
Kagome turned around to see Inuyasha standing there, she quickly turned around to be faces with no other then Naraku.