InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What is true love?
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any other characters besides Momo.
Summary: Inuyasha has spent two months in Kagome's school and he has started to fall in love with Kagome. But is Kagome in love with Inuyasha also?
 
Chapter one:
Normal P.O.V
“Inuyasha it's just two more weeks until school ends!” Kagome exclaimed as she was trying to get Inuyasha to go to school with her but he was being a stupid pain in the ass.
 
“No bitch I went with you for the past two damn months it's not like I'm going to need anything from that damned hell-hole.” Inuyasha answered kind of pissed.
 
“Well then we can't to the past any more.” Kagome said
 
“Damn. Fine I'll go but we are going to the feudal era tonight!” Inuyasha said madly.
 
* * * * * * * * * *
“Now class we have a wonderful assignment to do for the next two weeks.” Mr. Illinova, the history teacher said. “I'm going to let you do it with partners, that you pick. I'll give you five minutes.”
 
“Come over here Inuyasha.” Missy said. Missy was the most popular girl in school. She thought she could have anything she wanted. She only wanted Inuyasha to piss Kagome off. She was another Kikyo.
 
“No, Missy I think that I'll like to stay with Kagome even though she annoys the hell out of me.”
 
“Well, fine!” Missy said exasperated.
 
“Missy, you're not fooling anyone. Quit hitting on Inuyasha.” Kagome said.
“Well so it is true Miss Goody two shoes has a crush on the class moron.” Missy said with a jeering tone. Inuyasha just sat there, being as dense as ever.
 
“Hey who are you calling a moron! In no way am I a moron! I happen to be the best… ” He couldn't finish his sentence because Kagome had smacked him in the head stopping him from revealing his secret.
 
“Class, everyone return to your seats NOW!!”
Mr. Illinova yelled. A split second later the bell rang, relieving everyone of school.
 
“Wench, get on my back. You walk too slowly.” Inuyasha said as he dodged Kagome's swing. Kagome jumped on his back and accidentally brushed her hand against his butt. After a deep blush and awkward moment they both agreed to walk back to the shrine. Inuyasha was troubled again with the thoughts of what it would be like to kiss Kagome.
 
`Oh man! Why did I do that? If I had only brought my hand an inch or two up this never would have happened.' Kagome thought.
 
“Kagome we're here,” Inuyasha said trying to break the awkward silence. “Are we going to go in?”
 
“Yea just let me get my stuff.”
 
45 minutes later
 
“Finally you're ready.” Inuyasha exclaimed. “Why the hell are you dressed like that!?”
 
“What! There is noting wrong with wearing a tank top and a skirt!!” Kagome yelled.
“Maybe, I should… sit you.” A very loud bang sounded through the empty shrine grounds. (A/N A really pissed off Kagome in a way to small tank top and the world's shortest skirt and loafers.)
 
“C'mon we should get going”
 
In the feudal era
Inuyasha and Miroku's P.O.V.
 
`Damn, Kagome looks as hot as hell. If Miroku tries to grope her, I'll knock him out for a month because he is a fucking pervert.' Inuyasha thought.
 
“Holy cow Inuyasha, don't you think Kagome looks hot?” Miroku asked Inuyasha.
 
“Shut up ass-hole, Kagome's mine. You have Sango. Go and grope her.”
 
“Yes milord.” Miroku said sarcastically.
 
“You better stop dissing me.” Inuyasha threatened.
 
  Kagome and Sango's P.O.V.
 
“Kagome why in the hell are you dressed like that?” Sango asked Kagome.
 
“Because I want to make Inuyasha jealous. If Koga shows up I can you know, flirt.”
 
“Why?” Sango asked.
 
“To make Inuyasha admit that he likes me. I am so fed up with the way he just brushes me off like a leaf.”
“You know Kagome, Inuyasha is retarded and he could easily think that you only dressed up to piss him off.”
 
“You're right maybe I should go change” Kagome said as she walked away to the hot springs.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha P.O.V
 
“Wow this spring feels so good.” Kagome said when she was getting out of the water
unaware that Inuyasha was in the tree right above her. But when he moved to go away he fell to the hard ground.
 
“Who's there?” Kagome said scared. Then saw Inuyasha getting up from the ground.
“INUYASHAAAAAA! How dare you spy on me! SIT! SIT! Sit, sit, sit!!!”
 
“What the hell did you do that for!?” Inuyasha screamed.
 
“Because Inuyasha you were spying on me while I was taking a bath and trying to get dressed!”
 
“So it means that I can't watch the girl that I…….”
 
A/N: I Love cliffhangers that is why all of my chapters in this fanfic are going to stop in the middle of a sentence. So get used to it. This is also my first fanfic ever so if it crappy please tell me in a review
B/N: This is her beta. To surprise her I just updated and reviewed this chapter. She posted this without any beta. So now I decided to post it.
Inuyashalover829
inubaka