InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3
 
Disclaimer: Inul829; One day One day I will take the Inuyasha series from Takahashi-sama
 
 
Summary; Kagome and Inuyasha had spent the night together; Kagome had started to show signs of pregnancy. But is she?
 
“Hello Dr. Gushi, this is Mrs. Higurashi and I would like to set up an appointment for my daughter.” Mama said.
“What kind? Well um, a pregnancy test. How old is she? Well she is turning 19. Okay thank you.” Mama said before she turned towards Kagome.
“Honey you have an appointment for tomorrow at ten thirty.”
“But what about school Mama?” Kagome asked.
“Well Gramps can just tell them that you have a doctor's appointment. It's not like they won't believe him.”
“You're right mama. Thank you.”
“Your welcome love.” Mama said kissing Kagome on the top of the head.
 
~INUYASHA, SOTA P.O.V~
 
“So Inu nii-chan, are you and Kagome finally together?” Sota asked Inuyasha.
“No. Umm, fine yes. You're too young for this anyways. Inuyasha answered.
“So who said I love you first?”
“I did.”
“That is so cool! Inu Chan it's just like when you helped me get Hitomi.” Sota exclaimed.
“Well maybe you should have helped me as pay back.” Inuyasha smiled.
“Hey Inuyasha since tonight is the new moon can you and Kagome take Hitomi and me to the amusement park?” Sota pleaded.
“What the hell is an amusement park? That place with the big wheel thingy?” Inuyasha asked.
“Yay thank you nii-chan,” Sota bowed. “I'm going to call Hitomi and tell her.”
“What the hell just then happened? ” Inuyasha said as he watched Sota run into the house.
  Inuyasha and Kagome P.O.V.
 
“Inuyasha why did you tell him that?” Kagome yelled after Inuyasha told her about what he said to Sota.
“Because he was giving me the face that you use when you want to come here.” Inuyasha whined afraid of what his mate would do.
“Well Inuyasha since you had already promised him that we will take him and Hitomi to the amusement park then I guess we will.” Kagome said happily as she was getting her purse.
`Kagome sure is acting weird I wonder what the matter with her is.' Inuyasha thought to himself.
 
“Oh this is going to be so much fun. Hanging out with my brother, his girlfriend and my boyfriend at the amusement park.” Kagome said cheerfully as she, Inuyasha, Sota, and his girlfriend Hitomi were in the car going to the amusement park.
“Um... sis, are you okay? Your acting kind of weird. Are you okay?” Sota asked his whacked out sister.
“Hell ya I'm fine, so would you stop asking me asking me questions? Please?” Kagome pleaded.
“Um... Kagome I think that you seem fine.” Hitomi said trying to stay on Kagome's good side.
“Thank you Hitomi,” Kagome said as she eye-balled Sota through the rear-view mirror.
“Kagome, how much longer do we have until we get to the park?” Inuyasha said skittishly.
“About another thirty minutes.”
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Yelled Inuyasha and Souta in unison.
“Your sister's boyfriend is weird. Why does she like him?” Hitomi asked her boyfriend.
“Because he is like really strong. Even though most of the relationship he kept going back to his old girlfriend. And he cares about her a lot.” Sota lied. Sounding like Kagome's friends.
“Then why didn't she break up with him?”
“I don't know because she loves him. I guess.” Sota said happy that Inuyasha was human and couldn't hear them talking.
“Well he seems to be pretty weird but nice. Has he ever been in a car before?”
“A few times but other than that he is very skittish about them.”
“Why?”
“Because his parents died in a car crash I guess.” Sota lied again.
“Would he like to go on the rides with us?” Hitomi interrogated.
“I don't really know. He'd probably like it.” Souta began to fell squirm under his girlfriends gaze.
“Has he ever been on a ride before?”
“I think so.”
“Has he been here before? Because I feel like I know him.”
“He was on the news before.”
“What did he do rob a bank?” Hitomi sounded serious.
“No but he caught a bank-robber and saved a little girl from a fire not to long ago.” Souta laughed at the thought of Inuyasha robbing a bank.
“So he's that strange man in the red kimono that did all of those amazing things? Wow, you and your sister are lucky to have him around.” Hitomi said her eyes gleaming
“Ya we really are.” Sota said looking at his driving sister and his sacred role-model.
 
A/N: Hi I'm back and ready to write this story until I'm done no matter if there are good or bad reviews. Now that I have a beta I'm going to be unstoppable. MWA HA
Thank you Inubaka2007 my beta and sister.
Thank you Keira Rae Taisho for making me use my own advice
You are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 B/N; Sorry for the update, my sister didn't give it to me first. Here's the finished version.