InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What Is True Love?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha Rumiko Takahashi does.
 
Summary: Inuyasha and Kagome took Sota and his girlfriend Hitomi out to the amusement park.
 
 
Chapter 5
 
“Land!!” Inuyasha shouted when the car stopped at Hitomi's house, and started rolling around on the grass.
 
“Sota are you sure that he's okay?” Hitomi asked.
 
“Well he should be, but right now I'm as confused as you are.” Sota said rubbing his head.
 
“Inuyasha that is rude I'm not bad at driving.” Kagome pouted.
 
“Well I don't like these giant iron carts Kagome!” Inuyasha said to the ground.
 
“But you still don't have to roll around in the grass! So get up before Hitomi's father sees you.” Kagome said as she grabbed Inuyasha's arm and tried to pull him up.
 
“Sota they're weird.” Hitomi said as she and Sota were up by her door.
 
“Yes they are. Bye, see you at school tomorrow?” Sota asked.
 
“Yeah. Good- bye Sota.” Hitomi answered and kissed him on the cheek, then went inside her house.
 
“Inuyasha, get up! Now we have to go home!” Kagome said as she dragged Inuyasha to the passenger door.
 
“Why can't we just walk?” Inuyasha begged.
 
“Because we have to take the car back to Mama.” Kagome said as she pulled Inuyasha up into the front seat. “I'll put your head on the floor if you want me to.”
 
“You already did Kagome.” Inuyasha's muffled voice said from the footboard.
 
“Sorry about that honey.” Kagome said as she put the buckle around his legs and shut the door.
 
 
“Inuyasha were here.” Sota said as he was opening the car door for Inuyasha.
 
“Yes I can breathe again! Can you unbind me?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Uh yeah Inuyasha I can.” Sota said as he clicked the belt release.
 
“Thanks Sota.” Inuyasha said as he clambered out of the car.
 
“You're welcome Inuyasha.” Sota said and started to walk up the stairs.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Kagome I don't really think that you should be going to school anymore.” Inuyasha said the next mourning.
 
“Why not? Are you just trying to get out of having to go to the last week of school?” Kagome asked as she was straightening her shirt and skirt.
 
“No it's because…” Inuyasha said before he was disrupted by Mrs. Higurashi.
 
“Kagome remember that you have a doctor's appointment before school starts.” She said sticking her head into the room.
 
“Right, I forgot about that. Thank you Mama.” Kagome said running a brush through her mangled hair.
 
“All right just make sure that your there on time it's at 8:30.”
 
“********************************************************** ************
 
“Hello there Kagome.” The doctor said as she walked into the room looking at a chart.
 
“Hi Dr. Hojo my mother set up the appointment for me to get a pregnancy test.” Kagome said shifting her body uncomfortably.
 
“So you've been sleeping with my son have you?” Dr. Hojo asked as she checked over Kagome to make sure that she was in good shape.
 
“No I haven't.” Kagome said blushing furiously.
 
“Oh so you've been cheating on him”
 
“No…ow…” Kagome said as Dr. Hojo did that heart pressure thing and squeezed much too hard. “Hojo and I never had gone out except on a couple of dates. I have a boyfriend and his name is Inuyasha.”
 
“So you are not dating my son?”
 
“No definitely not.”
 
“Oh well I'm sorry.” Dr. Hojo blushed as she handed Kagome a small urine cup. “Here go pee in this and when you are done put it into the wooden box, then wash your hands and wait until we get back to you.”
 
“Thank you.” Kagome said as she left the room to go do what the doctor told her to.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
“Well Kagome we have your results. Congratulations you're pregnant.” The doctor said handing Kagome the result sheets.
 
 
A/N: Sorry about not having updated sooner but I've had super bad writers' block and I just restarted school and has had a ton of homework. Please review