InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What love is ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Okay, I don't own Inuyasha (tear). And this is my first lemon, so please be nice. Thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome climbed out of the well, she was a day early and didn't think anyone would be waiting for her. She had had a fight with her mother and grandfather that morning and she was really upset, she needed to get away from home for a while. As she looked at the baby blue sky her eyes started to water.

Inuyasha jumped, Kagome is here, but she's early. Wait a minute, is she… Is she crying? He leapt off the tree branch and started to run to the well, following the scent of Kagome's tears. He was worried about her, even though he'd never admit it to anyone, but he loved her. Wait a minute… He loved her? Sighing to himself, he knew it was true, he just didn't want to admit it, he didn't want to end up getting hurt again. There was no time to think about it now; he had to get to Kagome to make sure she was all right.

Kagome sat there, sobbing into her hands. Her mother, who had been so supportive of her coming here in the first place said that it wasn't right anymore, the shikon jewel was whole again, so she said that there was no real reason to come back anymore. She had also claimed that she needed to start working more on school, which was true, she hadn't done too well since she had first started coming here. Her grandfather had then taken her mothers side in all this and told her that if she wanted he would close up the well from their side so that neither Kagome nor Inuyasha could get through. (A.N. I know I know, Kagome's mum is wicked nice and she would never do that, but for right now she's taking after my own mother.)

Inuyasha got to the field where the well was and saw Kagome sitting on the edge, sobbing her beautiful heart out. What could have made her cry so much? Was it me? Did I do something wrong? His mind was buzzing with questions. So he walked over to her, gently pulling her into his arms. "Kagome…" But he couldn't finish because Kagome turned on him, her faces slightly swollen from crying, her eyes red a puffy. She flung her arms around his necked and cried.

"O-Oh Inuyasha * sob* It's terrible! * sob* T-They won't let me come back!!!" Inuyasha was stunned, he didn't know how `they' were, but he got the meaning by not coming back. His arms closed tighter around her, wanting to comfort her more then anything, yet his heart was breaking. Kagome not coming back, ever? What am I going to do?! I love her; I can't go without seeing her ever again.

"Shh… Kagome it'll be all right, we'll find away out of this. Just, don't cry okay?" He tilted her head up to face him, all his love for her shining in his eyes, and it was then that she realized that this was where she belonged, in Inuyasha's arms. She nodded her head and snuggled into him, her arms tightening around his neck.

She wiped the tears from her eyes, for they now shown with love instead of sorrow. Inuyasha gasped slightly at seeing all the love she had for him in her eyes, never before had he seen such beauty. It was only then that he realized that she had moved to sit on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Inuyasha groaned, his hands squeezing her ass lightly. "K-Kagome… C-Can I kiss you?" His voice cracked, he was finding that his pants were starting to become a little tighter.

Kagome just nodded, and within seconds she was crushed into Inuyasha, her lips sealed against his. Her hands wove into his hair, lightly rubbing the base of his ears, earning a low growl from the male above her. Feeling his hands start to roam her body, she started to grind her hips into his, making him even harder.

Above her Inuyasha groaned again. He couldn't take it anymore, his demon instincts were starting to take over, but before he let go completely he had to make sure that she was okay with this. If she wasn't he would stop, as much as he didn't want to he would stop.

Pulling away slightly, Inuyasha looked down at the slightly flustered Kagome. "A-Are you sure you want to do this?" His voice seemed to break at the last word, he was getting painfully aroused and he needed to do something about it, if he didn't, he didn't know what he would do.

It took a while for Kagome to realize that he was talking to her, but when she heard him ask it again she nodded. She wasn't able to speak right now, the things he was making her feel were, in a word, amazing. She didn't want this to stop, not now not ever.

Inuyasha sighed in relief, she wanted this, she wanted him. There wasn't any word to describe how happy he felt, so to show her he kissed her again. His hands starting to unbutton the white shirt she wore, feeling the soft skin underneath was almost his undoing.

Kagome gasped light as she felt his fingers slide under her bra to toy with her already hardened nipples. The feeling this caused was amazing and she moaned, arching her back, push her breasts even more into his hands. Her own hands started an adventure of their own. Starting with his shirt she slowly started to strip him, when his chest was bare her fingers went to shyly tweak the nipples.

Inuyasha gasped as her fingers found his nipples. Setting his mind on the task ahead his hands headed down towards her skirt, slowly inching their way up until he reached her already drenched panties. Slipping a finger inside he slowly started to teas her folds, searching for the numb he knew would be there. Finding it he gave it a light flick only to have her jump in his arms and moan loudly. So my little Miko likes that does she? Quickly he did it again, only this time he slipped a clawed finger into her moist heat, groaning loudly at how tight and wet she was.

Kagome had never felt anything like this before, so she didn't know what to do but hold on for dear life. Slowly as she felt his finger work its magic, her hands started to travel down to his pants, where they slipped beneath the waist. When her fingers came in contact with something very long and very hard she froze, only to hear Inuyasha growl lowly above her. Had she done something wrong? Had she hurt him? When she looked up she saw him staring right back at her, pure lust and love shining in his eyes.

"Well?" He asked in a low growl. "Why did you stop?"

Kagome blushed and nodded as her fingers slowly closed around his very well endowed member, hearing him moan in response she smirked and slowly started to stroke him. From base to tip, adding a slight squeezing motion very so often, but she was soon stopped by Inuyasha's hand upon hers. Looking up at him she asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No you did something all too right, but I want to be buried deep inside you when I lose myself." His smile showed her that he was speaking the truth so she stopped, only to feel his finger enter her again, this time with his thumb flicking her clit every so often.

Smirking Inuyasha continued to fuck her with his finger, adding a second on he heard her moan louder. "Do you like that Kagome?"

Kagome couldn't answer, she was surfing on a pleasure wave, one that she never wanted to stop ridding, and soon her hips started to move along with his finger trying to find something she couldn't put a name to. "Inu…. Inuya…OHHHH!" She was cut off as she climaxed, her juices running over his fingers and down her legs, she had never felt anything like that.

Hearing her moan out his name almost made him cum on the spot, but he took his fingers from her and started to lick her juices from them, locking eyes with her as he did so.

Watching him lick her juices from his fingers was toucher. Slowly she removed his pants while he stripped her. His hungry eyes looking her over, his eyes starting to turn red as his blood started to take control of his body.

Inuyasha could only stare, she was beautiful, perfectly rounded breasts, flat stomach, and a trim patch of hair. He looked into her eyes as he climbed on top of her. "Are you ready Kagome?"

Kagome was slightly shocked at the size of him, how was he going to fit in there? But looking into his eyes all her fear faded and she nodded. And with one swift thrust he was inside her, breaking her maidenhead.

Inuyasha paused his thrusting when he heard Kagome cry out in pain, leaning down he gently kissed her neck, telling her it was going to be alright and that the pain would only last for a minute. When he felt Kagome start to move her hips a few minutes later he knew she was ready and he said thrusting into her again, pushing deep, wanting to give her so much pleasure and yet wanting to take something for himself as well.

Kagome could feel something building inside her once again and she arched her back, grinding her hips into Inuyasha's trying to reach it. She faintly heard herself crying out to him to go faster and harder, and she felt him grant her wish. She was so close to dropping off the edge into bliss, so close, but she wanted Inuyasha to come with her, so she tightened her muscles around him even more, causing him to roar loudly as he climaxed, his warm seed rushing into her willing womb. Kagome climaxed with him, screaming his name for all to hear, her juices coating both of their legs.

Inuyasha slowly started to come down from his high, resting his forehead against Kagome's he breathed heavily. He could feel he start to shake beneath him and smelt her blood, but he couldn't help but feel fully satisfied. Looking into her eyes he spoke softly to her. "I love you Kagome, and I'll never leave you, no matter what, I'll follow you to your time and live there with you if you want."

Kagome couldn't stop the tears that fell down her face, she had never felt so loved before, and she was sure she never would, not from any other, only Inuyasha could do this to her. "I love you too Inuyasha. I want to be with you always." And with that the two lovers drifted into dream world, both holding the other close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what did you think? Was it good? Bad? Let me know. Thanks a lot!!!

TenshiSaiyanPrincess ^_^!