InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's in a Name? ❯ What's in a Name? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Original Publish Date: 09/03/08
Word Count: 261
 
"Damn tanuki," Inuyasha grumbled as the little youkai returned to the scene he had previously fled to escape a battle against a particularly nasty bear demon. "He ain't good for anything, is he?"
 
Miroku eyed him askance. "Don't you know why they call him Hachi?"
 
"...Because that's his name?" Inuyasha said with a snort, but Miroku just grinned at him knowingly.
 
Minutes later, Kagome-always willing to help out a friend-was on the ground, and the tanuki was carefully removing her panties.
 
"What the fuck, Miroku?"
 
"Just wait and see."
 
The moment Hachi's lips met Kagome's snatch, Miroku began the count.
 
"Ichi...ni..."
 
His tongue flicked over her clitorus, and she moaned loudly.
 
"San...yon..."
 
His fingers entered her and she gripped the fur on top of his head.
 
"Go...roku..."
 
He curled his fingers up to rub her sweet spot, still suckling at her clit with his mouth.
 
"shichi...hachi..."
 
"UNNNNGGGGHH!" Kagome came with a grunt, grinding herself into the tanuki's face with abandon.
 
"Well, I'll be damned," Inuyasha said, aghast. He shifted uncomfortably when Hachi kept at it, and turned to the monk for an explanation.
 
"Ain't he gonna stop?" He demanded.
 
"Oh, he isn't done yet, Inuyasha," Miroku informed the hanyou. "He still has seven-"
 
Kagome emitted another gutteral moan, and Miroku amended his sentence. "-six more to go."
 
"...Fuck," Inuyasha breathed, impressed. As he watched the miko orgasm again and again, he made a mental note to take the tanuki aside and inquire about other....talents...later. After all, he now had his own erection to take care of.