InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's the Difference Between Girls and Boys? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm sorta new to this site, so... yeah. Well, hope this is funny, please enjoy! Also, this is my first story that focuses on Sesshomaru and Rin, forgive me if they're a bit OOC.

Disclaimer: I will never own Inuyasha, or Sesshomaru or any of the characters that I use in here.

What's the Difference between a Boy and Girl?

It was a beautiful afternoon, and Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jaken were resting in a grassy field. Rin was running around chasing the colorful butterflies, and Sesshomaru was watching with a small smile. Jaken was just criticizing Rin on how ungrateful she was, just because she was a human.

While she was running around, Sesshomaru closed his eyes hoping he would get a little rest. But soon he felt someone's breath in his face, and he sniffed to see that it was Rin. He opened one eye, and Rin giggled.

"What is so funny, little girl?" Sesshomaru asked a bit harshly.

"Nothing, Lord Sesshomaru." Rin said with an innocent smile.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I have a question." Rin started, still smiling.

"What is it, Rin?" Sesshomaru asked lazily, while closing both his eyes.

"Um, I've been wondering, but what's the difference between girls and boys?"

0_0

"WHAT?!?!" Sesshomaru yelped with both of his eyes wide open.

"I said, what's the difference between girls and boys?" Rin asked, with such an innocent face.

0_o;;;;

'What the hell?! Why is she so curious now?! She's only 7 years old, and already she's asking about THAT. What am I going to say now?' Sesshomaru thought nervously. He's been praying that Rin would never ask any of those sex questions to him.

"Lord Fluffy, aren't you going to answer me?" Rin asked in an innocent voice.

"Um... uh... well... I... you... boys... girls..." was all Sesshomaru was able to say.

"Are you okay? You look paler than usual." Rin said as she got closer to Sesshomaru.

"I'm fine! Leave me be, little girl!!" Sesshomaru yelled as he quickly got up, and ran.

"I have got get away from her, I'm not ready to answer those questions yet!" Sesshomaru whispered as he jumped on top of a tree branch, and rested there.

"Lord Sesshomaru! How come you ran away?" Rin popped up behind of Sesshomaru, and smiled.

0_o;;;;;

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU CAUGHT UP WITH ME?!?!" Sesshomaru yelled at her.

"I jumped on your beautiful, fluffy, tail! Now, when can you answer my question?" Rin asked.

"Um... I... well..." Sesshomaru said as he paled even more. He sighed, and decided to give up. Sesshomaru took Rin in his arms, and jumped down from his tree.

"Let's go, Rin. When we get back, I'll tell you all you need to know." Sesshomaru said as he sighed. Rin squealed happily, and took Sesshomaru's hand. She pulled him, while he followed.

When they arrived where Jaken was, Sesshomaru sat in front of Rin. He looked straight in her eye, and she did the same.

"First of all, Rin, how much do you know?" Sesshomaru asked, scared to know the answer.

"Well, I know boys have a penis..."

0_0;;

"...and girls have a vagina." Rin answered innocently.

0_o;;;

"And wh-where di-did you l-learn th-that?" Sesshomaru stuttered as he paled visibly.

"From Jaken!" Rin answered with a huge smile.

"From Jaken?!?!" Sesshomaru asked angrily. He had such anger in his eyes, he wanted to kill Jaken for teaching Rin those dirty words.

"Yup! He also told me not to tell you, or you would kill him. Whoops, guess I forgot." Rin said with the smile never leaving her face.

"Grrr, stay here, Rin. I'll be back shortly." Sesshomaru said as he got up quickly. Rin sat still, and waited quietly. Soon, she heard a couple of noises...

CRASH! "AAAHHH! Lord Sesshomaru!"

BAM! "NOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

POW! "AAAACCCCKKK!!!"

CRACKLE! "HHHHOOOOOOOTTTT!!!"

"AND DON'T YOU EVER TEACH RIN THE DIRTYNESS OF LIFE!!!! OR YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!!!" Sesshomaru yelled rather loudly.

Rin's smile turned into a huge grin, and soon Sesshomaru returned and plopped in front of Rin.

"I hope you didn't hear any of that, Rin. Anyway, continuing. Do you even know what those things are?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Hmm, nope. I just know how to say the words." Rin said.

"Good. Keep it like that, you are way to young to know what they are." Sesshomaru said sternly.

"Okay, Lord Sesshomaru." Rin said as she continued to smile.

"Whew, is that all, Rin?" Sesshomaru asked, with a glint in his eyes.

"Yup."

"Good." Sesshomaru said as he leaned back into the tree behind him, and closed his eyes.

"Um, Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin started a couple of minutes later.

"What is it, Rin?" Sesshomaru asked as he opened one eye.

"Where do babies come from?"

0_0;;;;;

"WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!"

- - -

A/N: Well, hope it's funny. Now, this doesn't have to be a one-shot you know, I can have another chapter about Sesshomaru talking to Rin about "the dirtiness of life". Please review!!

the_insane