InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What she wants ❯ What she wants pt. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Perfect.
With gritted teeth and narrowed eyes, he focused on the plan. Marching straight over to the array of blossoms nestled in there plastic bag cones, he surveyed his choices. A spray of large Shasta daisies caught his eye and he reached for them. Another throat-clearing from the waiter made him pause.
The old man shook his head. No good.
Inuyasha stepped back and thought about his situation for a moment.
The waiter was right… not just any bunch of flowers would do to smooth the way for his apology. Kagome was intelligent and sexy … he needed a flower to match.
Red roses stood in pails of water. Those said “romance”. Not quite what he needed. Carnations were beautiful, but too cheap. These flowers had to be something expensive to make up for a blunder of this magnitude.
And there they were, along the top row of the display. Hidden in the shadow of a small awning, Inuyasha almost missed the long stalks of the calla lilies. Smooth white blossoms curved in graceful waves around the long yellow stamen, an age-old symbol of beauty of woman's sensuousness enfolding man's rigidity. A fitting metaphor for his own blindness. He didn't need to talk at the waiter to know he had the older man's approval.
Twelve elegant lilies, carefully boxed and tied with a silk ribbon of sky blue, held Inuyasha's hope for making amends with the woman he had wronged. Now all he needed were the words.
Wondering if he should have gone home and changed into something more formal, Inuyasha turned up the walk toward Kagome's apartment. She would just have to take him in his plain pants and Oxford shirt. To go home without seeing her first was risking never seeing her again. Under his breath, he practiced his speech one last time.
Breathing deeply, Inuyasha pushed the button. The quiet, seductive voice he remembered from lunch sounded tinny over the little speaker.
“Yes?”
“Delivery for Ms. Higurashi.” Inuyasha was not stupid.
“What is it?”
“Flowers ma'am.” He screwed up his face in hoped that this would work.
“Wait there.”
Kagome paused on the bottom step. From here she could see the “delivery man” with the telltale rectangular box in his arms. He's rung her bell over and over a half-hour before and she'd not answered him because she didn't know how. What did one say to a man who jumped right from “sexy, independent woman” to “hooker”? And did she want to waste any more of her time with one who did?
With a resigned sigh, she stepped into the short hall and crossed to open the door. Kagome gazed at Inuyasha, reproach and hurt clouding her eyes as she listened to his apology.
“The assumption I made was out of line and I apologize. You are a beautiful, sexy woman who deserved much better from me. I do not excuse my behavior because, up until the moment I put my foot in my mouth, I enjoyed our playing. You're intelligent, witty… all the things I like in a woman. I don't know if you'll ever be able to forgive me but, please accept these along with my apology.”
Kagome wanted to angry with him and the conclusion he had jumped to. The insult he had given her was not easy to forgive. But he looked so cute standing there with a stray lock of his dark hair curling over his forehead, his head hanging down and hardly able to meet eyes at the end of his speech. Like a little boy making an apology after his mouth had just gotten washed out with soap. And he had shaved and changed his clothes. His cheeks, now free of the earlier stubble, and the fresh shirt and pants were a testament to the fact that he really was trying to make up to her. She watched his fingers fumble with the ribbon on the box, waiting patiently as he pulled the top off to reveal the sensuous flowers within.
Kagome's carefully controlled demeanor slipped at the sight of the calla lilies, their pure white chalice-shaped trumpets gracefully surrounding their golden stamens. Determined as she was to be angry with him, her heart melted at such a wonderful apology bouquet.
“They're beautiful.” Her shoulders relaxed, even though she was quite ready to let him off the hook. Kagome chose not to reach out for the flowers, waiting instead, and quiet and composed, still standing in the doorway but something smiling a little in her thaw.
Kagome had not changed out of her tight clothes, yet Inuyasha now saw past the external view she presented to the world and glimpsed the woman of breeding and class underneath. Kagome was far more complex than he had seen before and worth much more than the casual afternoon he had originally intended to spend with her. This was a woman to taste in small sip, like savoring a fine wine. A woman to spend hours with, consuming every nuance, appreciating and relishing every inch.
Bowing, he lifted the lilies from their carton and stepped forward to place them in her arms. Wisps of hair blew across her eyes as the summer breeze wafted past and Inuyasha took the liberty of brushing them back from her face.
“I would very much like to get to know you, Kagome Higurashi. Will you forgive me?”
The touch of Inuyasha's fingers across her cheek, warm and intoxicating dissipated her anger, leaving a much more pleasant feeling in its place. Letting her cheek follow his fingers, she turned her head, inviting his hand to linger. He complied, and she looked up through long lashes at his honest face. While making him beg for her forgiveness had a tantalizing, revengeful taste, she did not have the heart to resists his sweet, seductive apology.
“I forgive you, Mr. Takahashi.”
She wove her charms on him and hoped he would let himself be ensnared. Fascinating men did not often come into her life, and she did not want to let this one go, in spite of his bed beginning. As Inuyasha bent forward, she allowed their breaths to entwine, brushing his lips softly with her own.
Kagome was unsure just who was wooing whom. Her lips, full and soft and sensuous, teased him, made him lean forward to capture them with his own. But it was he who pulled her lip in to taste and leave her breathless when he released her.
She almost swayed. Heat flared from her pussy straight up through her stomach, which tightened with anticipation, and continued on up, bursting into twinkles in her eyes. Smiling demurely, she stepped back and gestured with the bouquet she still held. “These will need water. Would you carry the box upstairs, Mr.Takahashi, since my hands are full?”
Inuyasha grinned in return “It would be my pleasure, Ms. Higurashi. Shall I get the door for you?” He caught she door so she could turn and enter, sending and retrieving the discarded box and blue silk ribbon.
Kagome made sure she gave him an eyeful as she sauntered along the short corridor and up the single flight of stairs to her apartment. Handing him her key, she stepped back and appreciated the long, slender fingers that manipulated the thin metal against the stubborn lock. Fingers like musicians, supple and full grace in a simple act. Opening the door, he bowed her in and Kagome inclined her head almost regally as she passed him. Once inside, she paused to watch his reaction to her small apartment.
Decorated with her rather eclectic tastes, the apartment's many styles should have clashed. What would he think of her mixing an oriental rug, with its multicolored swirls, and a bright orange vinyl covered chair of modern design? Yet she knew chair's brightness brought out the oranges the hid in the pattern of the rug. Peach sheers hung at the windows to pool beneath in puddles of color. The windows were open and the warm; breeze wafted the curtains in the afternoon sunlight.
A loveseat rather than a couch sat against the far wall, more traditional in design and covered in another bizarre, yet effective color and pattern choice. Bright yellow brocaded sunflowers danced across the back and seat, producing a riot of summer color against the soft celery green walls, making guests feel as if they stood in the center of a meadow on a lazy summer's day.
Kagome let the effect sink in, and then tilted her head toward a small kitchenette off to the left of the front door. “There's a vase on the top of the fridge.”
Inuyasha took the hint. The serviceable kitchen, neat and clean, gave testament to Kagome's ordered lifestyle. Leaving the box on the counter, he lifted the green glass vase carefully from its perch and carried it out to her.
She stood expectantly beside a small table next to the loveseat, the lilies still resting in her folded arms and a smile dancing across her lips. Inuyasha crossed the short distance in slow, powerful strides, taking his time until he was certain he had her total attention. Keeping the vase in one hand, he held out the other and waited for her to put the long stems into his palm. His long fingers closed around the entire bundle and Inuyasha lifted them to enjoy their light fragrance.
But instead of putting them into the vase, he turned and gestured to the floor. “Lie down on the rug.”
She hesitated and Inuyasha waited patiently as she considered his command. Apparently deciding to let Inuyasha lead her in this game, Kagome slid to her knees before the reclining on her side on the Oriental rug. By the smile playing on her lips, he knew she was making sure that he noticed her sensuous curves covered in black leather. Already her nipples had hardened under her blouse, showing her response to his predatory gaze.
He waited until she reclined on her side, her hand holding up her head, gazing at him with slightly narrowed eyes as she puzzled his intent. With a smile toying at his lips and a single sweep of his arm, Inuyasha let the flowers fall to cascade over the resplendent curves of her hips. Only one lily remained in his hand and he bent to hold it before her mouth.
Kagome leaned forward and closed her lips over the green stem in an open kiss. Inuyasha turned and sat on the on the loveseat, holding the green vase between his knees, indicating with a gesture what he wanted her do to.
Rising, catlike, onto her knees, Kagome crawled with slow, languorous movements toward the vase, the thick stem of the flower still held lightly between her lips. On all fours before him, she rose tilted the flower and guided the long green stem into the vase. Her eyes flared with mischief and sensuality as she bent down to pick up another flower in her teeth, making sure he saw she wrapped her lips around the thick stem. With her eyes, she told him how she would wrap her lips around him.
Inuyasha's cock grew as she played his game not only without protest but with relish. His grip on the vase tightened as she placed the second flower, brushing her nose on his knee before twisting down, fluidly retrieving a third flower. Taking a deep breath, Inuyasha relaxed his grip on the vase as he watched how she curved her body around, sensuously turning the tables. He might have started this game, but it was obvious that she intended to win it.
She needed to slither a few steps farther for the next few flowers and the space gave her the opportunity to bend low, leaving her ass high in the air for him to admire. Weaving her body around to face him again, she carefully set each stem with the others between his hands. As the vase filled, he needed to hold the flowers out of her way to give her room and he felt her breath warm his fingers as he held the cool stems from her face.
One last flower remained on the rug. Kagome retrieved it, but Inuyasha moved the vase, setting it on the floor beside him. Taking Kagome by the elbows, he pulled her up on her knees. Tendrils of hair still fell from the ponytail to frame her face, accenting her fine thin nose high cheekbones. Inuyasha studied her beauty, letting his fingers meander over the soft skin of her arms and shoulders, the graceful curve of her neck.
Kagome felt his fingers leaving trails of fire in their wake. Feeling as if he had tightened a valve inside her, her breath caught and she closed her eyes to savor the explorations of his hands as they passed over her lips holding the flower, continuing on to brush along her cheeks, her ears. And when he pulled out the tie that held her hair releasing the soft waves to fall around her face, she tossed her head and smiled at him.
Inuyasha's fingers cupped her chin, pulling her toward him to claim the lips surrounding the sensuous flower. Kagome felt his lips envelop hers, caress her, want her. The flower tumbled to the floor and she plunged into the kiss, her passion ignited, needing him to fuel the flames that shot through her. Her arms came up to encircle him, to draw him down onto the floor to lie on the rug, but Inuyasha resisted.
His refusal to do as she wanted forced out a whimper of frustration that surprised her. For answer, Inuyasha pulled her toward him, holding her tightly, crushing her body into his as his mouth plundered hers, his tongue swirling her thoughts as he explored, tasted, drank in her essence. Squirming in his arms, her need threatened to overtake her devoured senses.
But their mutual seduction was complete and they were caught in the net they had woven. The fire in her belly would not be put out as Inuyasha took the lead in their dance. Not releasing her soft, pliable lips, his hands sought hers, bringing them down to her sides and holding them there. He slid off the couch to kneel in front of her, his fingers entwining with hers as he drew back slightly from the kiss.
“Don't move your arms. Let me explore you.”
Her breath caught and she nodded once as his fingers brushed up her arms and around the low neckline of her top. The heat of his breath warmed her skin as he moved to kiss the shoulder he'd exposed, pulling the stretchy fabric down to further pin her arms to her sides.
Remaining still tormented her when he scooped her breasts out for his inspection, his tongue leaving a trail of wet heat from her collarbone to her nipple. Taking his time, his hands explored her ample breasts, weighing them as if considering which one to taste first. Like many women, one breast was slightly larger then the other and its pink nipple, roused and aching for his touch, invited his tongue.
What was he doing to her? Why couldn't she focus? The sight of his tongue darting out to softly caress her nipple made her head swim and her muscles ached to move her arms and press him to her.
She could not remain still. A needy whimper fell from her before she could prevent it. Swaying as his lips worked up to nibble at her earlobe, his breath hot on her skin, Kagome leaned into him, her loosened hair running through his fingers to cascade like a black waterfall of color around her face.
Inuyasha pulled back and smiled at his willing partner. He felt her trembling and knew she wanted him. But he would take her slowly, making her beg for him before he was done. She might not be the hooker he had first thought her to be, but she was still and incredibly sexy, wanton woman… a woman whom he had insulted. Now he would make amends by giving her an experience she would not forget. Recalling his shower fantasy, he entwined his fingers in her hair, the memory of her mouth around his cock making him smile. There might be time for that later. Right now, he was much too intrigued by the hollow of her throat. Drawing her head back, he exposed her neck to his explorations. She smelled of honeysuckle and fresh air and he breathed her scent deep into his lungs before brushing his lips over her vulnerable skin, nipping and kissing and tasting.
To his immense satisfaction, she swayed. Her eyes had closed, and Inuyasha knew she was losing focus. Already she hovered right where he wanted her. Still, he didn't want her moving too fast. If this was to be a memorable afternoon, then he needed to shape the time with a slow and sensuous arc. She deserved the royal treatment. Steadying her by the shoulders, he waited until she had her balance and could open her eyes and focus on him.
“I can take you to heights you've only dreamed of, Kagome.” He cupped her cheeks in his hands and kissed her lightly on her slightly bruised lips. Willingly, she opened for him, inviting him deeper, but he waited. He could be a very patient man.
“Is that what you want? Will you let me show you?”
Kagome's head swam with the passions he'd awakened in her. With previous partners, the excitement had always run hot and quick, the coupling fast, furious and violent. What Inuyasha offered seemed to be something very different and Kagome found she wanted to explore it even as it frustrated her.
“I don't know if I have the patience.”
“I will teach you patience.” As Inuyasha's lips brushed over hers, Kagome tried to reach up to turn the touch into a full-blown kiss. But Inuyasha's fingers tightened ever so slightly in her hair and prevented her from moving. His voice, still soft and sensuous, took on n undertone of command. “We do this at my pace ---- my way. Understood?”
Her temper flared. What was she thinking? And who was he to make demands? She was no cavewoman to be bossed around and dominated by the male of the species. She was a creation of the twenty-first century-----an independent, proud and self-reliant woman.
She would have told him so, too… but Inuyasha took that precise moment to close the kiss, his lips pressing against hers, his tongue gently, yet insistently demanding entrance again. Her knees weakened first and her arms came up to encircle his shoulders if their own volition. She gave way; feeling is tongue dance over hers, encircling and capturing her soul.
His lips did not leave hers, nor did his tongue stop its mesmerizing dance against her teeth and tongue, yet she felt him reach up and remove her arms from around his shoulders, placing them back at her sides as he explored. Kagome fully understood his meaning --- she was to remain still and let him explore as he saw fit.
Did he understand how hard this was for her? How could she remain still when she wanted to explore him, too? She felt his warm hands slide along he back, his fingers finding every hollow from her neck to her waist. Arching, she invited him to explore further, but his fingers stopped just short of the waistband of her leather pants.
“Tell me you like this, Kagome. Tell me you want more.”
His cologne filled her swimming senses as his fingers skimmed along the edge of her waistband. No doubt remained, and she whispered into his ear, “Yes, please. I want this.”
He drew back and smiled, his nose barely touching hers. “I like your manners. Beg me, Kagome. Beg me to take you to places you've only dreamed of.”
His hands pulled her face up toward him and she stretched upward on her knees, forcing her hands to remain at her sides. Inside, a battle raged as her desire warred with her independence. Inuyasha's thumbs caressed her cheeks as his lips placed warm kisses along her brow, exacerbating her need to return his caress. Why was she doing as he asked? What prevented her from throwing her arms around him and stroking him back?
Even as her mind asked the question, Inuyasha nuzzled her ear, his tongue flicking out to lick the inner rim and drive her insane. She moaned as her knees turned to jelly and independence flew from her mind. All that mattered was his touch. All that mattered were the words that sprang from the depths of her need. He wanted her to beg? Well, if it got them to the part where they were rolling around on the carpet like two animals in heat faster than they were moving now, she'd be happy to beg. In fact, she'd beg to beg. “Oh, yes, Inuyasha. Please… please take me there. Take me to places I've read about but never gone. Oh, Inuyasha, please, yes.
Her voice cracked as she pleaded, humiliation and need mingling to nudge her deeper into his control. Never before had anyone even offered to tame her wild passions. Was it possible Inuyasha Takahashi could be that man? Suddenly and very definitely, Kagome hoped he would be as the flame inside her ignited again. Reaching toward him, she leaned in to kiss those wonderful lips of his.
 
AN: I'm going to stop here. Please read and review and let me know what you think