InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What The Future Holds ❯ A Foe's Final Fight ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 1
A Foe’s Final Fight …
Feudal Age Japan, Mushashi country, Summer circa 1544
The stage was set for the final battle. The sun beat down mercilessly on our heroes and a nasty villain. Two of the warriors lay injured. The villain had allowed the warriors to think him injured and the monk attempted to finish the deed by sucking in the villain into his mysterious right hand.
“WIND TUNNEL”, he cried fiercely only to be suddenly attacked by a swarm of poisonous insects, which entered the black hole before he had a chance to close it.
“Saimyosho”, cried a nervous fox kit, cowering behind a young girl’s legs as the monk began to pass out from the poisen.
“MIROKU!”, cried the young demon slayer who promptly sent off her own attack at the villain. “Hirakotsu”. she screamed as she sent her boomerang bone flying in the air - when suddenly from behind the villain came a small, white child with a mirror. The bone hit the mirror and was promptly returned to the demon slayer, hitting her at full force and knocking her unconscious.
"Sango's been hit with her own weapon!", cried the young fox demon.
The villain and his minion hovered in midair surrounded by a dark pink aura.
He held his hand out for all to see. “The sacred jewel is now complete and is in my possession. Soon you will feel the wrath of me as a full blooded demon. NOW PREPARE TO DIE HALF-DEMON!”
“Don’t count me out yet, Naraku! I’ll fucking rip that jewel out of your possession while I take you down with it”, yelled the half-demon with silvery-white hair and abright red outfit.
Beside him stood a beautiful, young girl, about 18, in a futuristic school girl outfit. A ways away stood another beautiful priestess in traditional priestess garb. Both had their bows pointed at the ready, ready to fire at a moment’s notice. What happened next happened so fast no one really had a chance to even breathe.
Inuyasha summoned up the power of his sword. The sword began to glow a bright red as he yelled out his attack.
“TESSAIGA”, he yelled as he sent a barrier breaking blow towards Naraku. “KAGOME! KIKYOU!” he screamed out but he didn’t have to.
The priestesses fired their bows together toward the jewel. The barrier attack broke Naraku’s barrier as the sacred arrows found their mark in the jewel’s center. The crystal glowed a purified glow before shattering and disappearing in a puff of smoke.
The look on Naraku’s face was priceless as he thought, “NO, this can’t be happening!”
As the crystal shattered another attack yell came from Inuyasha, “DIAMOND SPEAR BLAST!”, he yelled as diamond spears headed towards the mysterious white child’s mirror. “DIE KANNA! DIE NARAKU!”, the half-demon yelled towards his enemies.
As the spears hit Kanna, she turned her mirror and sent a bunch of spears flying back at Inuyasha. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and got her out of the way before sending off his final blow.
“BACKLASH WAVE”, he screamed as his wind scar began to swirl around the aura created by Kanna’s reflected attack sending twisters back to Naraku and Kanna.
“NO!”, screamed Naraku, “DAMN YOU, INUYASHA!”
Unfortunately, as Naraku and Kanna began to disintegrate, Kanna turned her mirror again, sending portions of the backlash wave back at the half-demon, who managed to push Kagome out of the way before taking the hit himself.
"AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH”, he screamed in pain.
“INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAA”