InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What The Future Holds ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Don’t own so don’t sue …
Things aren't always as they appear!
Chapter 6
The Kiss
"You promised to go to hell with me, Inuyasha,", Kikyou said as she and Inuyasha embraced.
"INUYASSSSHHHAAAAAA", Kagome's distant voice called, "HELP ME, INUYASSSSHHHHHAAAA."
Inuyasha's ears twitched. What was that he heard?
"Come to hell with me, Inuyasha," Kikyou's voice said again.
"HELP INUYASHHHAAAAA!" Kagome's voice began to reach his ears and they twitched again.
He opened his eyes. "Kagome?", he thought.
"Inuyasha, you promised," he heard Kikyou's voice again and then "Come to hell with me ..." it started out as Kikyou's voice but then changed, " ... HALF-DEMON!"
Inuyasha looked as the figure of Kikyou in his arms changed to that of a hideous demon.
"Your mind betrays you, half-demon. By now my brother is having his way with that wench and then he will kill her, HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAAA", Kagome's voice broke through.
"You fucking bastard. You'll pay for this.", Inuyasha growled as he attacked the demon, "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!", he yelled out his attack as the demon disappeared. "KAGOME!", he screamed as he ran at top speed to the sound of her voice.
"INUYASHAAAAA", Kagome screamed again as the beast began to try to tear away her school girl's uniform. She kept her arms to her chest trying to protect herself as she received scratches over her arms and legs, "Where are you, Inuyasha," she thought worriedly, "Why isn't he here?"
As the demon began to reach down to open her arms out of the way to finish tearing the rest of the uniform off,
"FUCKING ASSHOLE! GET AWAY FROM HER!"
But the demon was faster as he jumped off the ground into the highest tree.
"Never half-demon, she's mine.", the demon sneered at him.
Inuyasha wouldn't stand for it. "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER", he yelled as he struck the demon, destroying him and knocking Kagome out of the demon's arms. She began to tumble to the ground, but Inuyasha reached her and caught her. As he landed nimbly on the ground, Kagome's bruised and scratched body, with her dress hanging in tatters was held safely in his arms. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed.
"Thank goodness you arrived," she thought to herself, attempting to calm herself. He realized they were nose to nose and her warm breath hit his face.
"Kagome," he thought, "I almost lost you. Again. How much of an idiot can I be? I promise I will NEVER ever leave you, Kagome." as his thoughts raced he found himself drawn to Kagome's sweet pink lips. Gently, he kissed her which shocked her out of her thoughts.
"Inuyasha," Kagome said, shocked, "What ...?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean ..."
"No. Don't be sorry. Actually that was kinda nice."
"It was?", said the hanyou, now his turn to be shocked. She didn't sit him? Maybe? Then, Kagome leaned in and kissed him softly and then strengthened the kiss. He accepted and kissed her back, deepening it even more. Her scent. Her taste. He may go to hell when he finally died but he knew he had found heaven now.
Elsewhere
"He passed did he?"
"Yes, but he almost didn't. His heart is still confused"
"We'll allow him into the town. Master Masukazu needs to train him. It's prophecy that Master Masukazu train the second son of the Leader of the Dogs."
"But he is still weak of heart."
"He is young. Immature."
"So was the Great Dog Leader at his age. But his future his bright. Especially with her by his side."
"Devi, show them the entrance to the city. They may now pass."
As before, Devi sat on a branch listening to her masters' comments. Now she looked down and smiled at the young couple nestled in each other's arms, sharing soft kisses. The hanyou had given the girl his hitoe to cover herself and he held her gently in his arms.
"It's about time!" thought the fairy. Now they could get to their location.
Well? Short, yea, but I think this could be the start of something beautiful ... let me know what you think, ok? InuyashaPuppyDog