InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What to do? ❯ Lemon ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What to Do?

Guess what this chapter is! That's right! It's finally here, your LEMON.

So consider this a warning, children under 17 should stay away, or get parents permission. (Funny, I'm not 17, and my parents have NO idea I writing stories… But, do as I say and not as I act :D )

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Sorry, my internet's not working, so it took my a while to upload, and it'll be a while before I upload again

<(^-^)> Kirby says R&R

>>>>>>>>>>>>><&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<< <<

"Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped as Inuyasha held her against him. Soon the necklace lost its paralyzing power, and Inuyasha flipped them over so he was on top. He took both her wrists in one of his hands and held them above her head. Kagome looked up at him, and he smirked down at her. He slowly moved his free hand to her thigh, stroking it gently. Kagome looked up at him in shock. Inuyasha moved his hand up to her shirt, and slowly unbuttoned it. As he unhooked the last button, he let go of her arms to remove it. He looked down at the garment covering her breasts. He lowered his head, and gave Kagome a harsh kiss, licking her bottom lip in a silent plea for entrance. Kagome opened her mouth, and Inuyasha entangled his tongue with hers. He lifted a claw, and swiped it down to the garment, shredding it to pieces.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome gasped when she realized what he had done. "That was expensive!"

"It was in my way." Inuyasha replied simply.

Kagome frowned, but her expression quickly changed when Inuyasha cupped her right breast in his hand. Kagome clutched the ground and bit her bottom lip to try to suppress a moan as Inuyasha began caress her breast. Kagome dug her fingers into the dirt, but her feeble attempts to suppress a moan failed as a loud one escaped her lips.

Inuyasha stopped and smirked when he heard her moan. He untied his haori(*Spelling?*) and threw it aside, where Kagome's shirt and bra lied. Kagome placed her hands on Inuyasha's toned, but not overly chiseled chest.


Inuyasha pulled down Kagome's skirt, and threw it to the pile of clothing, and grew angry as he noticed another garment in his way. He lifted his claw to rip it, but Kagome stopped him, and removed them herself, not wanting him to ruin another piece of her clothing. She timidly tugged at his pants, shyly pulling them lower and lower until they revealed his manhood. Inuyasha kicked them off, and looked down at Kagome as she slowly reached forward. She knew what she had to do, and slowly grasped his shaft, and began to rub it as it grew hard under her touch. She quickened the pace of her hand every passing moment.

It was beginning to get harder and harder to keep his seed inside him before he entered Kagome. Sensing his struggle, Kagome let go of Inuyasha. Inuyasha gave a whine, but was grateful. He readied himself, and lowered his mouth to Kagome's ear.

"Do you love me?" Inuyasha asked.

"Of course." Kagome replied.

With one quick thrust, he entered her. Kagome gasped. She always knew it would hurt, but not this much. The pain was almost unbearable. Yet, behind the pain, there held pleasure. At the same time, he bit down on her neck, licking away the blood. The strange sensation in her neck spread through her, and the feel of Inuyasha's tongue touching the wound was amazing. She wasn't sure what he had just done, but whatever it was, it was sensational.

Inuyasha stopped inside her, afraid to hurt her any more than how much he knew he had already.

"Kagome?" Inuyasha asked with uncertainty. Kagome nodded, signaling for him to continue. Her eyes shut tight, she readied herself as Inuyasha withdrew from her, and entered her with a bit more force and speed. Kagome bit her lip, but was surprised to see that, even though Inuyasha thrust into her much harder than before, it didn't hurt quite as much. In fact, she noticed that as Inuyasha continued entering her, it hurt less and less, as if her body was numbing the pain, allowing only pleasure to be felt. Inuyasha thrust harder and harder into her, and Kagome felt as if she was about to explode, until, with one final thrust, they both reached their climax simultaneously. Kagome moaned as Inuyasha's seed spread through her, filling her insides.

Inuyasha removed himself from her and collapsed to her side. Kagome looked at him, and smiled weakly. He returned the smile, with just as little energy.

"I love you Inuyasha."

"I love you Kagome, my mate." Inuyasha replied, regaining his strength.

Kagome nodded, and laid her head on his chest. A gust of wind passed them, and Kagome shivered.

"I'm freezing." Kagome whispered.

"I can tell." Inuyasha smirked as he looked at her chest.

"Speak for yourself." Kagome grinned as she looked at him.

Inuyasha looked down, and blushed lightly. He reached for his haori, and placed it over the both of them. Kagome sighed, and her eyelids slowly lowered as she drifted off into a blissful sleep. Inuyasha placed his right arm around her, and his left arm under his head. He looked up at the sky, listening to Kagome's steady heartbeat. The sun was lowering itself, giving the sky a deep pink hue. He watched as the sky grew darker and darker each passing hour. Before he knew it, he had watched the sky, and listened to Kagome's heartbeat for over two hours.

Kagome woke up, and looked up at Inuyasha. She smiled at him, but her eyes grew wide in shock. She looked up at the sky, and was about to scream.

"Inuyasha! I have to go home. Now!" Kagome shrieked as she picked up her clothing, and quickly go dressed. She sighed as she picked up a piece of her shredded bra Without it on, she looked a bit inappropriate. She grabbed the haori off of the still laying Inuyasha, and wrapped it around herself, placing her backpack on her shoulder.

"Oi!" Inuyasha said while getting up, grabbing his pants and putting them on. "I need that!"

"I need it more." Kagome replied simply, sticking tongue out at him. She stopped, and stepped towards him, and placed her hand on his bare chest, a seductive smile on her face." Besides, you look better like that."

Inuyasha blushed as he slowly scratched the back of his head. Kagome reached up and lightly kissed him.

"Now let's go." Kagome said as she dragged Inuyasha towards the well, but found it very hard to walk. There was an excruciating pain in her abdomen and inner thighs. Noticing her pain, Inuyasha lifted her into his arms, and ran to the well. Upon reaching it, they jumped in, allowing themselves to be enveloped by a great pink light. The light faded, and they ended on the other side. Inuyasha jumped out of the well, and let Kagome down inside of the shrine.

"Sorry, it just…really hurts…" Kagome explained.

"I can tell, are you okay?" Inuyasha asked with concern.

"It's okay." Kagome replied, and he kissed her forcefully. "It was worth it."

Inuyasha smiled, and nodded, sliding open the shrine doors. Kagome took a step forward, and surprisingly enough, it didn't hurt as much. It hurt, just not as much. Kagome limped her way to the front door, but thought for a moment.

"Inuyasha, would you mind bringing me to my window?" Kagome asked politely. Inuyasha nodded, grabbed her waist, and leaped onto her windowsill. He opened the window, Kagome still in his arms. They entered the room, and Kagome went straight to her drawers. She threw off the red haori and took out a bra, and began to lift her shirt off, but stopped, blushing and turning to Inuyasha.

"Turn around." Kagome ordered.

"Why? Nothing I didn't see before." Inuyasha smirked, unfortunately, he didn't notice the pillow flying towards him until it hit him straight between the eyes.

"I said turn around!"

As soon as Inuyasha got out of shock, he rolled his eyes, and turned away. Within a few moments, Kagome tapped on his shoulder, and they walked out of the room.

"Mom, Grampa, Souta, I'm home." Kagome yelled.


No answer.

"Hello?" Kagome asked.

Still no answer.

Kagome took Inuyasha's hand, and dragged him downstairs. They searched the house, but found no trace of Souta, Kagome's mother, or her grandfather. She entered the kitchen and a yellow note pad caught her attention. She walked over to it, and read the small writing.
____________________________________

Kagome,

I wasn't sure when you'd come home,
but we need to go to see a friend, it's
Tuesday, and I'll probably be home
by Thursday.

See you soon,
Mom.
____________________________________

"Mom's out, and she's not coming home until tomorrow." Kagome informed Inuyasha.

"Hmm… We're in your big house, all alone, what could we possibly do?" Inuyasha asked seductively.

>>>>>>>>><<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>><<<<<

Hey! Here's the lemon for you! I know you guys have been asking for it for a while, it may not be great, but, I don't exactly have the experience to go on, seeing as I'm still a virgin and proud of it(not saying it's bad to not be one ..umm… ya, I'll just shut up now…)

< ( ^-^ )>Kirby says R&R