InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What to Expect When You're Expecting ❯ Aggravating Factor ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
 
Aggravating Factor by SunsetMiko [Drabble #88] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal
 
Theme: lace
Genre: Humor
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Word Count: 200
Summary: Sometimes causing aggravation is the only form of entertainment available.
 
"No," Sesshoumaru said in a stern tone.
 
"Aww, come on," Kagome whined playfully while holding up yet another outfit she knew her mate would object to. She'd never had so much fun shopping in all her life.
 
"No," he repeated, adding a stern expression to his tone.
 
"But it's cute!" In all honesty, she thought it was hideous, but he didn't need to know that.
 
"No." The look on his face showed just how close he was to melting the offensive item once and for all and she nearly sprained something to keep from grinning.
 
"And why not?"
 
Sesshoumaru sighed in annoyance. She was pushing his buttons on purpose and had been for days as she tried to get a rise out of him. It was wearing on his nerves and he was close to losing his cool. What was it about pregnancy that made Kagome absolutely insane?! He was tempted to give in, to let her have her way just to end the conversation. Still, this was an issue he refused to falter on.
 
"Under no circumstances will this Sesshoumaru's son and heir wear anything so..." he paused as if the word were too disdainful to speak aloud, "frilly."